Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

15% of everything at Target.com

I was able to get a travel system plus a booster seat all for under $200! If you have a target card you get an extra 5% off too

1. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

I'm so excited about this! Hoping to stop by there later today

2. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

We made 2 Target trips yesterday and I'm stopping by again after work... I might have a Target problem...

3. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

We did find out they're not price matching ANYTHING until Dec 3, though (2 stores told us different dates but my husband tracked down the official holiday policy).

4. Mrsbells

squash / 13199 posts

@peachykeen: oh i see. thats annoying! well what i did this morning was open up multiple tabs between target, walmart, amazon etc and did my own comparison and target was the cheapest for the specific things I wanted today.

5. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

I was able to buy a dockatot for 15% off, red card 5% off and $5 off $50 coupon online.

6. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

I miss target so much So sad they closed in Canada

7. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@peachykeen: I went to Target last night and spend a significant amount of money, got home went online and ordered 2 more things they didn't have in store and thought of more things to buy today so yeah I get it. We should start at Target Anonymous group. I bet we'd have lots of members!

Actually I just remembered I made a Target online order in the morning before I went to the store that was also a significant amount of money!!!!! How could I forget? I seriously have a problem!

8. Mrsbells

squash / 13199 posts

@MrsB2012: aww thats the worst! Does target online ship to canada?

@Canoli: hahaha I would join that group!! I used to work near a target and I would literally go in there nearly every lunch time. Its just so easy to shop there and you can pretty find everything you need in one place.

9. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

We went to Target so much this weekend that we drove across town to a different one yesterday when we needed to get some things.

10. yoursilverlining

eggplant / 11824 posts

The Target website is really pissing me off today lol
    The stores by me are decimated post black friday and I need to buy an Our Generation doll for a foster child I'm sponsoring and I've selected to show only items that can be shipped via their website and every.single.thing I click on cannot actually be shipped.....and also isn't available at a Target within 100 miles of me. totally annoying.

11. peachykeen

pear / 1648 posts

@Canoli: but it's on SALE, right?

I took advantage of the $50 off $100 holiday purchase on Saturday as well - I needed to buy at least $40 worth anyway!

They recently announced that our closest and biggest (Super) Target is closing after Christmas, though, so DH and I are very sad and the other Targets will never be the same... 5 min away and has the best selection. RIP Dream Target

12. skipra

pomegranate / 3350 posts

And ebates is an additional 1% back if you're shopping online. Happy Cyber Monday!

13. Mrs. Train

blogger / pomegranate / 3300 posts

@yoursilverlining: There is a toys r us brand of 18 inch doll as well if the target site doesn't work. I think the dolls are like 30$

14. yoursilverlining

eggplant / 11824 posts

@Mrs. Train: Cool, thanks for that info - may have to go that route. It's extremely frustrating when one of Target's main Cyber Monday toy deals is "buy more, save more" on Our Generation dolls and accessories and then literally NONE of the hundreds of My Generation items they have can be shipped. Like, WTF?

15. Mamaof2

squash / 13208 posts

@yoursilverlining: I see a few that can be shipped

heres one

http://www.target.com/p/regular-non-poseable-doll-riley-our-generation/-/A-15507491?lnk=rec|pdpipadh1|top_sellers|pdpipadh1|15507491|1

16. yoursilverlining

eggplant / 11824 posts

@Mamaof2: ah,bless you! Now some are coming up - the one from your link and then I can now find others. Apparently all I had to do was bitch out loud lol

17. Mrsbells

squash / 13199 posts

@yoursilverlining: i went through that a few days ago. I wanted to get some of the cute Our Generation playsets like the salon chair but many of the ones that come up werent available to ship, even though I filtered by availability! Their website can be very frustrating I wish only available items would come up

18. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@lilyann: oh wow didn't realize they carry that!

I'm really just buying some extra Christmas decor.. I'm all shopped out... I only shopped online since Thanksgiving but it's making my head spin!

Thread Closed

This thread has been closed.

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee