I had MS with #1 until 20 weeks, but as I recall, it was fairly well managed by one dose of zofran in the afternoon. I was working and functioning OK. But if I didn't eat dinner in time, I'd throw up. Occasionally I would throw up in the morning if I didn't eat quickly enough.

This pregnancy started out the same. All day nausea that eventually led to a similar throwing up pattern around 10 weeks. It has continued, where I need to eat constantly in order to avoid throwing up. But I am still nauseous a lot of the time.

Well this weekend, (starting Thursday )I had what I think was a stomach virus with bad diarrhea. I couldn't stomach anything and ended up throwing up many times. Now I can't seem to recover from it! Even with Zofran, I am still having terrible food aversions (I have NO appetite now) but if I don't eat, or don't eat enough, I am throwing up.

I don't have a reason for the post other than to vent. I feel at the end of my rope. I feel tired all the time and like I can barely function. I go back to work in a couple weeks (teacher) and I don't know how I can keep doing this. I just want someone to knock me out for a few months. Wake me when this is over!!!!