Our 18 mo has been such a good sleeper in the past and went to bed easily. He was going down at 8pm until we went on vacation to a different time zone and everything got screwed up. Since we have been back he will not go to sleep before nine, and it is a huge epic tantrum disaster every night. He is so miserable and freaks out if I put him in the crib. It ends up going like this: I try to hold him to soothe him but he is too hyped up and wants down so I put him in the crib and he cries and cries and cries and cries. Then I pick him up and hold him and he lays down on my shoulder and settles down, then I put him back in the crib and he cries and cries... repeat... until he finally passes out, usually on my shoulder. He is teething, but this started before he was teething this last tooth. It's driving me batty that he's going to sleep so late and I can't seem to get his bedtime back. And this business with fighting sleep from the boy who used to happily lay down in his crib! I just don't know what's going on. Anyone else have trouble getting their kid to go back to a regular bedtime once the bedtime is gotten screwed up by travel?