After three and a half long years waiting, trying, begging my kiddo to potty train he suddenly decided this weekend to surprise us all and just do it. We had one day of needing to tell him when to sit on the potty and he has been solid ever since. With peeing that is...not so much with pooping. The poop he holds. And holds. And holds. After four long days and some extra fiber he asked me for a diaper and when I could see he was distressed I gave him one and he pooped immediately. He then asked me to change him and we went on about our routine. This is what has been happening now for the last week. The other issue is that, despite him being solid and happy about it at home, he has not been the same at school. He has been anxiety ridden when we leave (which he never has been before) and refusing to even pee before he wets himself when he is there. I have an extremely strong willed child who 100% needs to make up his own mind about things before he will do them so I am scared of pushing too hard and messing the whole thing up but at the same time of course I am scared if I let it go it turns into a bad habit. I need help! Any ideas/ techniques/ sage bits of advice?