No idea if this is the right board, so feel free to move...

I've been debating something in my head and thought I'd ask you guys, something I haven't done in quite a while!

I am 35 weeks tomorrow and going to a beach house for a week with friends (husbands too, he'll be with me)...so I'll be 36 weeks at the end of the trip. The beach house isn't far, its about 1-1.5 hours away from home and my hospital. But, I feel like you never know...1.5 hours is far if something happens (early labor, pregnancy scares, etc) and it might make sense to go to the nearest hospital.

I want to be prepared but I don't want to go overboard either. If you were going away for a week at 35-36 weeks, would you bring your hospital stuff and baby bag? Or have you been in this situation? I don't have either packed yet, but I've been meaning to just in case. Obviously I'll already be packing a lot of stuff since I'm going away anyway, but should I add things that I would want at the hospital? (Thinking in terms of if I have to go to a hospital near the beach house rather than the one down the street from my home).
Or maybe I should pack the stuff and leave it near the door of my home so that if it happens, my husband can make a trip in to get it and bring it to me (at an appropriate time), without having to pack anything for me?

Am I totally over thinking this? Be honest!