Bees I need your advice.

I introduced myself a few months ago but promptly went back into lurker mode after TTC was put on the back burner for a while.

Today I found out via ultrasound that my baby has no heartbeat. I should be 10 weeks along. At 7 weeks 2 days this baby had a heartbeat of 170 bpm. I go in for a D&C tomorrow. This is my 4th miscarriage in 12 months. I know DH and I can have healthy children - we have an almost 4 yo DD (a surprise baby). I've had the repeat pregnancy loss blood panel and it came back completely normal. I was on progesterone and baby aspirin throughout this pregnancy. I cut out caffeine, I took my prenatals, I avoided high risk foods, I avoided BPA packaging wherever humanly possible, we didn't have sex, I avoided strenuous activity. I have never smoked, I don't drink and I've never touched drugs. I had autoimmune problems shortly after the birth of my daughter, but the tests for those issues came up negative in the RPL panel. I am 25, my husband is 29. We're healthy, and taking out recent events should not be at increased risk for miscarriage.

So there's the background. I just don't know how to make sense of this! Have any of you gone through this and had a healthy pregnancy afterwards? Do you know anyone in this situation that had success? What treatments were pursued? What underlying problems were discovered? Google cannot help me - every article states "no need to worry, there's nothing wrong with you unless you've had 3 or more back to back MCs". Well guess what google- here I am at 4, and I'm worried! I can't find any information relevant to my situation.

My OB will examine the baby for chromosomal abnormalities but I'm not sure what happens after that. Any information or advice you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading x