I just recently returned back to work a couple days a week (I work from home the other days) and am having a hard time keeping up with demand. Today, for instance, I pumped 8 ounces during 3 sessions that I barely fit in in between my classes and meetings. He drank 14.5. I know my supply is low right now for some reason (I am doing supplements, etc to get it back up), but I really have no idea how much to tell the nanny to give him. My pediatrician and kellymom seem to have different opinions on the matter. For what its worth, on the days I am home, he generally breastfeeds at 5 am, 7 am, 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm and 6 pm. He then has an 8 ounce bottle of formula at his 7 pm bedtime plus a couple ounces of solids twice a day. Anyway, does anyone recall their LO's typical breastmilk intake during the work day at the 6-7 month mark? I can try to pump extra on the days I am with him to make up for the shortfall, but I don't want to be overfeeding him. I know this isn't an exact science, but that's what makes it so frustrating!