Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Cornucopia of BFPs - November 2014 POAS!

1. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: I completely just LOL at my desk. I don't think you have to worry about that.

2. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Gahh I just want to O so we can get this show on the road! I'm still so confused by this current and past cycle.

@Mrs. microscope: bahahahha no such thing as too much here!

3. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

Glad we all had a good laugh today! I know I am crazy! I had a crazy dream this morning that my tubes were too full of sperm and the egg couldn't get to my uterus. Oh TTC, you make us crazy!!! I will push DH for the final 2 BD sessions to round out our "perfect window" and then fingers crossed moving into the TWW!

4. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@travellingbee: it seams I'm a day late, but congrats!!! super sticky baby dust for you!

5. Jone0603

grape / 86 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: that is hilarious. Even without your name I would have guessed you were in the biology field. Only a biologist would over analyze her Fallopian tubes. I have thought different, but very similar things. GL!!

6. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@auggiefrog: thank you. I'm very cautiously happy.

7. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

Need some expert squinter analyzers!!

In person, you can see a shadow of a line more, and it's "darker" than one I took yesterday that I could also see a faint line on. Disclaimer though, the tests are a few months expired. Just figured I would try them anyway. Plan on buying some FRER tonight.. do you see anything?

8. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@getjazzy: I think I see something... more like a light pink shadow where you'd expect the test line. Fx the FRER gives you the answer!!!!

9. travellingbee

@getjazzy: I do see something!

10. lil owl

apricot / 345 posts

@getjazzy: I think I see something, too.

So, at first I thought bfn but then I wasn't so sure anymore... It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me... and if there is something, it's not a line, not even a real shadow... but I think there is something...
    (terrible pic though)

11. mrsvdv

apricot / 431 posts

@lil owl: I think I see a shadow but I'm not sure.

12. travellingbee

@lil owl: hmmmm I can't really tell from the picture. How many DPO are you?

13. lil owl

apricot / 345 posts

@travellingbee: I really don't know... I got a positive opk more than 20 days ago and then when AF was supposted to show up I got another very positive opk (2 days in a row) that was 10 days ago...

14. travellingbee

@lil owl: oh so you might only be 10 DPO...!

15. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@getjazzy: I see it! FRER!

@lil owl: sorry hun, its not there yet. Wait a few days and try again.

AFM, cycle 3 is now in the tww! We got in the last 2 bd sessions to make for a perfect 5 day streak, ending with O day today! Now comes the long part... December 5 can't come soon enough!

16. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: Has anyone started a December POAS thread yet? Should we start one? I'm in the same boat, positive OPK today, probably POAS Dec. 6.

17. travellingbee

It appears this is a chemical so hopefully it'll go quickly and I'll be on the December board.

18. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@travellingbee: oh no!!

19. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Chaosmaven: yes, let's start one. I'm still waiting on O from cycle number two this month, so I won't be POAS until December.

20. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@travellingbee: So sorry

21. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@travellingbee: That's a bummer. So Sorry. Hopefully you'll have better luck with more support.

22. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@travellingbee: I'm so sorry. I was in your exact position a few weeks ago. I hope that it is over quickly for you and that you can be back to TTC quickly. I felt like I was on quite the emotional roller coaster for about 2 weeks. So many hugs!

Here's to December being a good month for us both!!!

23. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

Okay, sorry ladies I've been completely MIA this month. I am 99% we missed the window to conceive this month due to DH schedule I tested yesterday just in case and of course it was a BFN.. Go ahead and move me to December. .. Does anyone have any suggestions on supplements to be taking with PCOS?!

CONGRATS to all the positives this month. Hopefully next month will be even better.

24. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

Ok, I've created a thread for December POAS... It's under TTC Support, named A Season of Miracles. I'll do my best to update it!

25. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@travellingbee: oh, so sad. I've been there. Hugs.

@Chaosmaven: woo for December! Onwards and upwards!

26. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@travellingbee: oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear. Best of luck to you next cycle.

27. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@travellingbee: sorry to hear that

I got another postive opk yesterday which made 5 days in a row. I got so aggravated with it and told DH I wasn't worried about it anymore since it was my last Opk and definitely didn't want to go buy more. This whole week of positive opks my cervix has been anywhere from low to high and soft to medium but always very open the whole time. Just like opks I dont know much about cervix position so idk if I O'ed or not since I am not taking anymore but I'll still try to POAS nov 29 maybe 30th but I'm not real sure we'll have a positive. I'm expecting af dec 1st so we'll see what happens.

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@getjazzy: Any news?

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Honeygold89: Is this your first cycle using OPKS?

30. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@simplyfelicity: yes so I don't know what to expect but hopefully I o'ed. I stopped using them as of Friday so idk if it went back negative yet. I might get one today just to check.

31. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Honeygold89: Do you have a pic of your most recent OPK? A few months ago, another Bee got positives for over a week or so and still got a that month. You might want to try a different brand next cycle is you don't get KU this cycle. My favorites are the clear blue easy digital ovulation kits (not the advanced.) They are a little expensive but very clear as you get a or O. You can get 20 for 35 dollars on Amazon. It could easily last you four months.

32. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@simplyfelicity: here's my last one from Friday. But I'm also bf lo so maybe that's affecting it. Idk if I'll use them next month because seeing five very positives in a row actually made me a little frustrated but we'll see. It only took one cycle with lo so I was hoping it goes the same but we'll see if breastfeeding is affecting us.

33. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

Why do men get so proud of themselves if they get you pregnant quickly? I've been having some nausea, so DH is convinced I'm pregnant (I told him it's too early for it to be significant), and he's super proud that (if he's right) it means he's gotten me pregnant 4 tries in 5. It cracks me up.

34. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Torchwood: lol it's jut a man thing Dh is the same. But I hope your DH is right

35. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

Hoping this one sticks!

36. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@MrsStar: great line, congrats!!

37. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsStar: This is wonderful! Congratulations!

Eta: I thought the test was flipped, what dpo are you? That's quite the line!

38. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@simplyfelicity: 16 dpo, I was expecting AF on Saturday but nothing happened, went out today (Monday) and got some tests. Took a test on a whim around 1pm thinking it would be negative (especially since I only did a 40 min hold) but this happened!

39. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsStar: Oh my goodness! That's what mine looked like at 5 weeks!

40. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

Great line for a 40min hold! Best of luck!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee