Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Season of Miracles - December 2014 POAS

1. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@abmamma: I see it! Do a fmu frer tomorrow!

2. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@abmamma: I see it!

3. yerpie110

nectarine / 2771 posts

@abmamma: I see it!!!

4. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@abmamma: I see it!

5. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty sure it's there too but am going to try with FMU (first morning urine @californiadreams) - trying not to get too excited yet!!

6. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@abmamma: I definitely see IT! Congrats!!!

7. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

@abmamma: I see it as well - exciting!

8. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@abmamma: I see it! Update with a frer

7 dpo, with a steep temp drop and rise... I'm trying not to get my hopes up but my chart looks good. I'm not feeling any symptoms or cramping though. I want to hold out to test until much closer to my expected AF. Good thing I didn't bring any tests with me for our holiday travel this weekend!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4c75ee

9. yerpie110

nectarine / 2771 posts

@Chaosmaven: That is a great looking chart! FX

10. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

Here is a FRER with FMU- another squinter but it's there! I can't believe it- if this baby sticks, my EDD will be less than 2 weeks before DD turns 3! Nov/Dec appears to be our lucky time of year!! I'm going to wait and tell DH once the line is a little darker....

11. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@abmamma: so exciting! Congrats!

12. yerpie110

nectarine / 2771 posts

@abmamma: congrats!!!

13. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

Hi everyone! I'm a TTC newbie and this is my first time on one of these threads. Glad to be here! (And congrats to those with BFPs so far!)

Cycle Day: 10
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS dates: This is my first time charting and my cycle is irregular (though typically long). I think I'll O around Dec. 9-10, so I'll POAS around Dec. 23? I think!
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: Keep charting, BD at least EOD around my O date.

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? Honestly, not much! My DH and I are saving up for home improvements and a baby.

And a question...how many days ahead of your O date do you start using OPKs? I have a pack of wondfos but I'm not sure when to start using them!

14. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@abmamma: congrats!!!!

15. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@mrs.gm: when do you usually O? Do you know?

16. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@MRS. J: This is my first time charting so I really don't know! I'm working with what FF is estimating, based on my average cycle length. I started charting this cycle so I can figure that out, so I guess I'll see how it goes.

17. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@abmamma: Congrats!!! So exciting!

18. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@mrs.gm: I have a short cycle (21-24 days) but I usually ovulate on day 13 or 14. I start OPKs on day 8 or 9. Early on in our journey I always thought I would ovulate the day after a positive but when I started temping I was actually Oing two days after a positive. Just my experience. Good luck and welcome to the Bee!!

19. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@Bea: Good to know, thank you! I think I'll start OPKs early this week. If I don't get a BFP this cycle, at least I'll know more about my cycle for next month.

20. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@abmamma: a squinter but definitely there! Awesome!

21. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: I know! Both yesterday and today's tests look a little darker in person but definitely barely there. Part of me wishes I had not tested so early (only 10 dpo today)-- with DD I tested the day before AF was due and had a nice dark line from the get go. I think I am going to try and not test anymore until my original POAS date so as not to drive myself crazy with the "is this line darker than this line" analysis. Easier said than done!

Thanks everyone-- still in a state of disbelief, I think!

22. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@abmamma: Congrats!

Last day of Femara today... so hopefully it'll work this month & we'll get to O in a little while.

23. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@abmamma: Congratulations!

24. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@abmamma: congrats!

@Chaosmaven: wow, that is a great looking chart!! Between the huge dip and spotting it's hard not to get your hopes up! fingers crossed!

25. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@Mrs. J: Congrats! What an adventure!

26. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

@abmamma: Congrats to you! Best early Christmas present ever!

27. EleanorRigby

olive / 66 posts

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle #: 7 (just had a CP on cycle #6)
    Ovulation and POAS dates: Not sure if the CP will whack it all out but usually O is CD 14/15, so I'm going to say POAS 12/31 just to add a couple bonus days in for this crazy cycle to settle out.
    Baby #: 1 (hoping for a sticky one this month!)
    Your plan this month: BD every 2-3 days as much as possible, pre-seed (worked last month!), prenatals for me, multivitamin for him.
    Chart link: Not charting anything but CM, AF days and BD

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? I can't think of anything I really want other than a BFP! I can has that, please? : )

Super nervous about another CP/miscarriage. My Obgyn has me coming in for another hcg draw in a week, as long as the level is zero, we can try again in Dec, she said. She said it's very unlikely another CP will happen again, so I'm trying to go with that...seems like online at least there are lots of stories of recurrent ones. But most stories of people I know, it's been one CP/miscarriage/ectopic/and then a healthy baby within a few months. Hoping so hard that will be us! We were soo close this month!

28. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@abmamma: woohoo congrats lady!!!!

29. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@EleanorRigby: I had an early m/c at 5 weeks and got pregnant again about 3 weeks later (late O)... it can happen! Good luck!!

30. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

We are trying to decide if we'll maybe go ahead and ttc this month. Here's the situation: we have been trying for 6 months and found out I have DOR and a uterine polyp that they were going to remove. I was supposed to start an IUI with injectables cycle this cycle but I got a surprise BFP. I lost it a few days later. We have to wait a cycle to do IUI now so we were going to just sit this one out. The reasoning being that maybe the polyp is a factor preventing implantation....? If I got pregnant again and lost it again, we'd have to sit out yet another cycle. But looking at when my cycle will fall, we'll be out of town at the start of the next cycle for Christmas and won't be able to start the IUI then anyway because I have to be monitored... So the question is, sit out 2 cycles on the off chance that the polyp was a factor. Or try this month anyway since even if I did have another chemical, we couldn't start IUI next cycle anyway because of Christmas travels...? What do y'all think?

31. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Go for it @travellingbee: !

32. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

Ugh. I'm at 7 DPO or 8 depending on the app. Yesterday I started feeling feverish and a little sniffly, and today I suffered through a 10 hour day at work with a pre-cold fever. Now the fever seems to be gone but my nose is getting stuffier by the minute. So all my symptom spotting (which I was really trying not to do this month, and succeeding somewhat) has gone out the window because at the moment, everything hurts and I can't smell or taste anything. I did have a little temp drop right before I got sick, but then of course I don't trust the spike after it because of the fever. So who knows! I'll just have to wait another week and see. AF should be due next weekend and I don't intend to test before then. Hopefully I'll know for sure either way by my birthday on the 10th. If it's bfn, I'll be out for next cycle probably because it will mean trying right before Xmas and I don't think I can take more time off, do the long drive for the AI, etc. so fingers are extra crossed for this cycle.

33. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@2farmmoms: Fingers crossed for you! I'm 7 dpi as well and the wait is killing me. I've been a little extra tired, but I've also woke up everyday at 5:45 like clockwork for the past few days. Hoping to hold out and not test until the weekend too!! Hang on there!

34. Mrs. Turtle

blogger / pear / 1509 posts

@JennyG: good luck to you too! This tww actually has been easier for me than the last one, which was my first. Last month I was really hopeful at first and making up all kinds of symptoms in my head! This month I'm doing pretty well assuming I'm not pregnant (though being careful as if I am) and just trying to go about my life normally. Makes it easier being busy with the holidays. I'm hoping I feel well enough to go cut down our tree this Monday or Tuesday. I think I can wait till the weekend to poas because I don't have any cheapie tests and I don't want to waste my one frer! Hoping for an early birthday present!

35. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

Might as well jump in, since I'm stalking this thread anyway...

Cycle Day: 26
    TTC Cycle #: 4 total, 1st cycle post m/c in October/D&C on 11/4.
    Ovulation and POAS dates: So I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday, based on temping. I should be due for AF around 12/13 or so, although maybe the m/c threw it off. Either way, I will prob just be waiting for AF to come, since I think our chances are so slim this cycle.
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: We bd'd when we could, considering we had a full house of guests for Thanksgiving. We only managed to hit O day, assuming that I did in fact O on CD 25.

I am really not hoping for anything this cycle, since I know it's such a long shot. I mainly jumped back into TTC just to feel like we were doing something. I should be O'ing again at the end of Dec, so we will be going for it then!

36. busylizzy111

cherry / 144 posts

10dpo here... Getting antsy
    I had the tiniest bit of pink today while wiping, only once.. Hmmmm

37. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

Just found out my 20 year old unemployed, unmarried cousin is pregnant. She has an 12 month old to different guy and is due in April. I'm sure that will be easy to see at Christmas (insert intense sarcasm).

38. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@busylizzy111: that's a great sign!

Cycle Day: 30, 12 DPO

TTC Cycle #: ugh, too many. Lost track, but we've been trying for 17 months.

Ovulation and POAS dates: nov 18th was O date. I'm not sure i will POAS, I think I'll just wait until after my AF date... But I also want to know if I have a CP, since it's suspected I have a P issue.

Baby #: 1

Your plan this month: had an hsg. Next month I will focus on getting in shape, and keep hoping for the best! Either way I want to get my body in the best baby carrying shape possible.

39. kgbee

cherry / 237 posts

Jumping on late because I need a distraction!

Cycle Day: 23
    TTC Cycle #: 1
    Ovulation and POAS dates: most likely O'd 11/22-23, so POAS as of 12/10, assuming I can wait that long. My cycles are more like 5 wks on average, hence the long wait.
    Baby #: 2; the Little Dude will be 3 (!!) in March
    Your plan this month: since it's our first month back in the saddle, so to speak, we're just winging it. I typically have pretty clear CM signals, but this month got complicated from a yeast infection just after menstruation. Still, things feel good!
    Chart link: none

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? For my sister-in-law to have her baby early, over Christmas, so I don't have to wait 6 months to meet my new niece!

40. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Joining in now since af showed last night

Cycle Day: 2
    TTC Cycle #:2
    Ovulation and POAS dates: expected O around 12/17 and poas around 12/29 (my 25th birthday) or I may wait until after on the 30th
    Baby #:2
    Your plan this month: Ovulation test and BD as much as possible and maybe cutting out pumping and dropping a bf session

And just for fun... what's on your holiday wish list this year (besides a BFP)? A great first Christmas for LO and a romantic bday with dh

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee