Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Bumps!

1. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@lilyofthewest: Cute! Stickers are the best part of voting (only partly joking).

@loki: So cute!! And you definitely have a very cute little bump there! I'm glad you finally posted!

2. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@loki: Wow that is actually a bump!

Mine still looks like too many burritos! but it's getting there... i'm hoping soon it will look more bump like

3. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@NeekieRose: i feel like it looks WAY bigger in that photo than it does in person. maybe i'm delusional haha! but even friends who saw me last weekend and saw the pic were like WTF?! where did that come from?! haha.

4. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@loki: you look so so cute!!! I adore that dress!

I just took one a few minutes ago but was too lazy to go looking for this thread (i need to favorite it!) 16 weeks 1 day

5. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: aw thanks! adorable pic. the dress was $9 on the maternity clearance rack at old navy! huge score, i got it in black too!

6. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

very cute bumps ladies!

7. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: Such a cute photo and bump! I love your sign!

8. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

I love everyone's bumps!!!

9. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

Ok finally remembered to take a pic. This is today at 15+4. I'm starting to get the "is she or isn't she?" stares at work now.

10. Mrs. Sunshine

@delight: so cute!!!

11. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@delight: that is adorable, you look great!

12. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: @loki: thanks ladies. I love having a bump again! Can't wait to feel baby move.

13. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@delight: you look great! haha, the "is she or isn't she stares" are so funny... I've learnt that I can make it VERY obvious or somewhat questionable, depending on what I wear...

14. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@delight: So cute! I love having a bump too (I *need* to take another pic), and can't wait to show it off. I think I'm telling work on Friday (my VP and supervisor are both out of town until Friday), then I can officially start showing it!

15. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

Love seeing all the bumps! Everyone looks so great ! I love this board. Here is me at 19 weeks today (at work, in the bathroom)!

16. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@SunshineMcC: you look great! You always look so happy and vibrant in your pictures.

17. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

This twin bump is getting huge already. I'm so much bigger with this pregnancy than my first.

18. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@lulu22: aw, thanks! I love being PG after trying for so long, so am very happy these days!!

@marionberry: you look great! Love that sweater !

19. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@marionberry: so cute, that sweater is so nice! where's it from?

@SunshineMcC: totally agree with @lulu22, you look adorable and so happy!

20. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@SunshineMcC: @loki: it's from Target! Super comfy!

21. Mrs. Sunshine

@marionberry: LOVE it!! I really enjoyed actually looking pregnant so I'm kind of jealous

22. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I agree. I like looking pregnant. I'm just scared of looking this pregnant this early. I'm going to be a giant!

23. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@loki: aw thanks! It was so great to see you a pic of you and your bump here. You are adorable too!!!!!

24. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

I finally got a picture to work!!! This is today at 20+1

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@As Time Goes By: Just wanted to "drop in" to say you look super adorable! Can't believe you are already 20 weeks! Time goes by fast!

26. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@SunshineMcC: @marionberry: @As Time Goes By: looking great ladies!!

27. As Time Goes By

apricot / 346 posts

@delight: thanks!

@simplyfelicity: thanks, it's so sweet of you! I've lurked the July 15 board and I am so happy that things seem to be going so well this time. I just hope you feel better soon!

28. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@marionberry: you look great! I agree that sweater looks fab, I've had good luck at target so far

@As Time Goes By: you look great! it's so fun seeing everyone's bumps!

@loki: for some reason I missed your bump picture and only just went back and saw it! sometimes that happens at the end of the page... you look so great! I love your sign too! I've been kind of bad about taking pictures but I MUST do one tomorrow for 20 weeks and your sign has inspired me!

29. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@As Time Goes By: you look great! Love the sweater too!

30. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@marionberry: @As Time Goes By: @SunshineMcC: You all look so cute! Love that everyone is getting nice, cute bumps!

Finally took another pic! Excited to be able to wear bump highlighting clothes to work since I told work on Friday. Here is my 21 (+2) pic from this morning!

31. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@lulu22: aw thanks! i was on the hunt for a cute, nicely framed chalkboard but i could not find one for some reason... so i made that chalkboard with a canvas i bought. it's not the best but it'll do!

@NeekieRose: so adorable! i love baby Ryan! congrats on finally telling! that's exciting.

32. Mrs. Sunshine

@NeekieRose: yay for telling work!

33. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: @Mrs. Sunshine: I'm glad I finally told...but it went about as well as I expected (which was not great). But oh well. At least it's over with now.

34. Mrs. Sunshine

@NeekieRose: I'm sorry it didn't go well! But at least they know now & can get over it.

I remembered to take a picture last night finally. 17 weeks 2 days

35. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NeekieRose: @Mrs. Sunshine: you both look great!!!

36. loki

pear / 1787 posts

took a 20 week photo last night. probably not the most flattering outfit and i didn't put any makeup on cuz it was late. but ah well!

37. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@loki you look Ah-mazing! IMO there is nothing better than horizontal stripes on a pregnant belly.

38. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@youboots: thank you! i've noticed that most maternity stuff is stripes! it's cute on the belly... not so cute on my arms :\ haha

39. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: you look so cute!

40. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Really cute! Love the chalkboard!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee