Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 Labor Watch!

1. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: good luck!

2. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

Just checking in while bf-ing baby tonight. And seriously so grateful to have @Hellobee to be able to share our experiences with each other! I love it! ok, back to bed...

3. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

So baby girl was born last night at 846 pm via c-section. Her heart rate kept decelerating every time they got the pit up to 6 and each time they'd try again it would go lower for longer time periods. So I never made it passed a 3.5/4. Anyway, she is 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 3/4in long. Having some difficulty getting her to latch and the lactation consultant is supposed to come see me at some point today. I will try to get a good photo soon to show you guys! Ohow, and she has a head of dark brown hair! Like super dark, not sure where it came from lol

4. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: congrats and welcome to your little girl. Hopefully the lactation consultant can help. Hope you are feeling ok!

5. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: congratulations!!! I had a hard time with getting LO1 to latch. Every LC I saw at the hospital gave different guidance - it was overwhelming and we got a better hang with things after discharge. Hope you are getting to enjoy lots of snuggles!

6. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: congrats on baby girl! Can't wait to see her hair! Hopefully a LC can come and help you out.

7. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: congratulations!! hope you & her are doing well

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee