3. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@Lilac: I am so sorry. 😢

4. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Lilac: I'm so sorry!

5. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

When is everybody's next appointments? Mine is October 4th. It's an ultrasound and regular appointment. Praying that everything is fine.

We finally told SOs family yesterday. Now the only family member left is my step dad.

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@littleblessings: we also have out next appt on Oct 4, but it's with a Genetics Counselor to discuss some developmental issues on DHs side of the family. We will also get our NIPT drawn that day which will screen for trisomies and tell us the sex

7. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@yellowbeach: they are doing some sort of screen on me too but I won't find out the sex. Wish I knew exactly what it was. The ultrasound is part of that screening.

I'm even more confident now that I'm having another girl. Cravings are all the same. Also did the wives tales and all point to a girl. Not a single boy result. It's crazy

8. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Lilac: I'm so sorry!

@littleblessings: I had one last friday (quick office ultrasound). Everything went well! I have my screening and gender bloodwork on friday!

My craving for pineapple is crazy! I never had cravings with my two DSs.

9. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@littleblessings: mine is the 5th and it's the NT scan and blood work. I accidentally declined it last time so I'm excited for another chance to see LO.

10. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: I have an appointment on Thursday with my OB - who I have never met! So hopefully that goes well and I get to see the gummy bear again. I have my NT scan/blood work on October 12th. I also need an appointment with maternal fetal medicine at some point in October but we'll see.

11. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@Lilac: I am so sorry to hear that. Sorry for your loss mama.

12. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@littleblessings: This Thursday! Super excited to finally hear that heart beat. I had a nightmare last night that I had a miscarriage. So I'll be praying hard that I never have to deal with that again.

13. Cordie

coffee bean / 39 posts

@littleblessings: I had my NT u/s and blood draw appointment last Friday, the u/s looked good but we will get the paired results back sometime this week. I did the 1st trimester screening.

Well, I'm here at 12+3 and just threw up for the first time! I've been all day nauseous with major food aversions since 5.5 weeks but no vomiting until now.

14. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Cordie: I threw up this morning too. It was awful. I'm 11 weeks today and this morning is the worst that I've gotten sick.

15. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

I'm so excited for the upcoming appointments! I can't wait to hear baby's heart!

16. Cordie

coffee bean / 39 posts

@littleblessings: I thought it was supposed to be getting better towards the end of the 1st trimester, not worse!! I hope you feel better soon!

17. MOMTOLITTLEB

persimmon / 1188 posts

@littleblessings: I have bloodwork this week and an ultrasound on the 6th. I'm excited for the ultrasound, it will be really cool to see the baby looking more like a baby!

I'm still feeling pretty awful, I remember starting to feel better by now last time but maybe I'm wrong.

18. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

How is everyone managing to stay hydrated if they are not feeling well/throwing up? I am well aware that I need to be drinking more water but I really can't make myself until later in the day, which leads to some annoying bathroom trips all night long. I can tell I am dehydrated and I know I'm not helping my nausea by not drinking!

19. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: I have no experience, but isn't ginger tea a recommendation for nausea? That could be a good way to help with both...

20. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: yes it is! I've been trying to do a ginger mint tea in the afternoons so I think that will help. Ugh. I am so sick of feeling sick.

21. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@psw27: usually I can take a nausea med the second I wake up. It helps

22. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: hmm. I'm on B6 but not an rx. I can only take my vitamins once I'm eating breakfast so I don't think I could handle it first thing. Only a few more weeks til the second trimester...ugh.

23. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Why do I want pineapple all the time?!? It's so weird and I can't make it stop!

Anyway, at my appt last week, they changed my date AGAIN! They moved it back up, because baby was measuring big. So, my date is now April 26th. So weird. At least this puts me at almost 10w - I'll take any little step closer to the second trimester!!

24. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@psw27: taking my meds isn't helping too much anyways. I still threw up this morning. Blah. Well at least wet are all super close to the second trimester!
    @ValentineMommy: I'm craving steak sauce and potatoes. It's rather annoying. Happy your due date got moved back up!

25. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

I am so ready for the 2nd trimester. And for my next dr appointment. I was feeling so much less worried after seeing baby on the ultrasound, but I've mentioned to 2 different people this week how I haven't been nauseous at all this time around and both have looked worried and said "oh, I hope everything is still ok" Ugh, I know they mean well but it brought my nervousness right back...

26. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@littleblessings: Me too!!! The closer I get to the second tri, the better!

@JennyPenny: I had zero nausea with DS1, and he's healthy as can be. Don't worry, every pregnancy (regardless of gender) is completely different!

27. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@ValentineMommy: due date twins now! I have my second appointment on Thursday so we'll see if I stay put! Also, pineapple sounds really good to me too! I might go find some for lunch

@littleblessings: I love Heinz 57 on a baked potato. and that also sounds really good right now...

@JennyPenny: My doc said that between weeks 7-10 can be the worst for sickness but to expect to feel better more often than not as you tick closer to 10+ weeks. I'm sure everything is fine, but I also worry when I feel "good". Hang in there!

28. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@littleblessings: my next appt is the 4th as well. its the NT scan ultrasound plus a regular appointment back to back. I can't wait to finally see our little nugget!

29. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

Okay so I am desperate to hear that heart beat! I had a nightmare the other night that I had another miscarriage. And it feels like Thursday can't get here quick enough.

30. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@psw27: yum! I really need some!!!

@bubblegum: I'm sorry - those nightmares are the worst!!! Hugs!

Anyone else still get random light cramping every now and again? I'm trying to guzzle some water, as I didn't have much this morning. I hate all the worry!

31. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@ValentineMommy: yep, and sometimes I'd call more than "light". I'm chugging water per my OB's suggestion but its definitely still present. Sometimes it feels like it might be growing pains more than cramps though, so that'd be a good sign I guess.

32. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@ValentineMommy: @JennyPenny: yes but I can never decide if its cramping, growing or my stomach just hurts (the joys of first trimester bathroom issues!)!

@bubblegum: I hate the worry! I have an appointment Thursday too and I really want to hear the heartbeat. We saw the flicker last time but didn't hear it....

33. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: I couldn't even see the flicker last time cause LO was moving too much (which is also a good sign in its own accord) but I realized after the fact we weren't told a heart rate or anything either so I have no number to obsessively check to make sure its in the normal range

34. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: admittedly, DH saw it but I didn't. It was transvag so I couldn't really angle myself to see the screen as well as he could... Hope its abdominal this time! hahaha

35. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: @psw27: At least I'm not alone!

36. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@bubblegum: i actually ended up buying a doppler last week because i couldn't stand the waiting. it was about $35 plus shipping and i've found the heartbeat every night since i've gotten it. Definitely peace of mind!

37. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: @psw27: Thank you ladies. Yes I can't wait until the worry is over.
    @MissLace: Aww how awesome is that. Where did you buy from, if you don't mine me asking.

38. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@MissLace: I bought one with my first pregnancy, and definitely gotten a lot of use out of it. They're amazing! I'm impressed that you're hearing it so early - I haven't broken mine out yet, for fear that I won't be able to find it and freak myself out.

39. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@ValentineMommy: yeah I prepared myself to not be able to find it but at 9.5 weeks it took about 20 mins of searching but I found it! Heart rate was 170 👍

40. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@MissLace: so cool! I'd also love to know where you got yours.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee