Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@bubblegum: Yup. I had it with my first pregnancy. I didn't have it with my second (mc) or third. But, I'm having it again this time. It's awful!

2. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: It's horrible! I'm hoping it calms down next week at least. I'm going to Disney and would like to enjoy it as best I can.

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

We've gone from 4.4mm to 18.5mm in just two weeks!

4. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

April 3: mrsmacSLP (#1) - 8w3d
    April 5: yellowbeach (#1) - 8w1d
    April 7: Cordie (#1) - 7w6d
    April 10: PeaceLily (#1) - 7w3d
    April 10: mrswilson2012 (#1) - 7w3d
    April 14: Megatherium (#2) - 6w6d
    April 15: MapleMoose (#3) - 6w5d
    April 15: Mamag511 (#2) - 6w5d
    April 18: MOMTOLITTLEB (#2) - 6w2d
    April 19: bubblegum (#2) - 6w1d
    April 21: littleblessings (#3) - 5w6d
    April 21: JennyPenny (#2) - 5w6d
    April 21: psw27 (#2) - 5w6d
    April 22: MissLace (#2) - 5w5d
    April 24: Trimama (#2) - 5w3d
    April 26: ValentineMommy (#3) - 5w1d
    April 28: justjules (#2) - 4w6d
    April 29: MenagerieMama (#2) - 4w5d
    Late April: abbydabbydoodlebug (#2)

5. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: Yay! congrats! It must feel so great to see a growing bean in there.

I'm still 2.5 weeks away from my first appointment and it is dragging like crazy!!

6. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@yellowbeach: That's amazing!!

@JennyPenny: I'm with you! A little under two weeks for me and I feel like it's going so slow!

7. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: that's awesome!!!

Anyone else have any cramping? I am positive I had it with ds2, but it's still freaking me out. I'm drinking a ton hoping it goes away.

8. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@mrsmacSLP: Have you had your first US yet?

9. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@ValentineMommy: I've had some mild cramping on occasion that doesn't worry me too much. I did have one SUPER bad cramp/gas pain for a few minutes that left me really freaked out - but that was a week ago and it hasn't happened again since so I don't think it was anything bad.

I have a TMI symptom to ask about - anyone else got a lot of discharge lately. I keep worrying that its going to be blood because there's a lot of liquid, but its not...so weird.

10. Cordie

coffee bean / 39 posts

@yellowbeach, what a great progression, congrats!

@valentinemommy I had pretty frequent cramping around week 5, it has lessened now but I still get it occasionally.

@Jennypenny - I haven't but all my pregnancy books say that is normal, what fun symptoms the first trimester brings!

11. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@JennyPenny: I had a lot of watery discharge with one of my pregnancies. And I had it earlier with this one too. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

12. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@Cordie: @ValentineMommy: Thanks ladies. I saw it on a website too so I knew it was listed as a symptom (though I swear almost everything is a symptom) but its nice to know others have experienced it. I don't remember it happening last time.

13. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: aw hi little person! Looking good! So jealous you are already 8 weeks! time is ticking by so slow...

14. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: Yup. Lots. Gross.

15. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: Haha. Exactly!

And I hear you on the slow time. With DS I was due at the beginning of the month so it didn't feel so bad cause I was the first in the group to get scans/tests/give birth. Being towards the end makes me feel a silly sense of jealousy that people are already 8 weeks!

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

So we spilled the beans today - my DH is headed to Singapore for 4 weeks, so we wanted him to be here when we told everyone.

17. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: So cute! Are both you and DH in the medical profession?

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@JennyPenny: yes - both ER docs

19. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: So cute! Two doctors, smart baby on the way!

20. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: I didn't even think of that. My LO was due 9/12 so I was kind of in the earlier part. And then of course he was born 8/4 so he really wanted to be early!

21. Mamag511

apricot / 309 posts

@ValentineMommy: I do have mild cramping still. Mines definitely worse at night, but has gotten better as the weeks have gone on! Drinking water def helps mine!

@yellowbeach: Adorable!!!

22. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: How old is your LO? My DS was born 8/2/14!

23. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

Sorry Ladies! School trainings started the 16th and I've been exhausted. We start back th 31st but I work all special needs so we started earlier and have longer days!

@yellowbeach: yes! I've had two! One at 6w4 days (originally thought 8w2d) and again at 7w2d. I don't meet with my midwife until September 8th, but looks like April 2/3 will become official due date!

I just found out one of my friends is expecting natural TWINS in March!

24. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: he just turned 2! We are twinsies!

25. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: Awesome! And we're due date twins!

@mrsmacSLP: glad you've had two good appointments. I love hearing about surprise twins (as long as it's not me ;))

26. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Just wanted to say that I got my hcg quantitative results back and it more than doubled! What a relief! I go back to get more labs next Monday. Progesterone looks better too. Feeling really hopeful this one will stick. My numbers were pretty low, so I'm only 1-2 weeks along according to the chart, so I'm almost positive I'll be in the May due date club.

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: so exciting! When will you have your next beta or first us?

28. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@yellowbeach: I have an sonogram scheduled for September 21 i think. I'm debating calling them and pushing it back one more week so it's not too early. In Monday I get another draw for hcg count. Fingers crossed!

29. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: great news!

30. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

So.... my husband and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night with a couple we don't really know (we met them through our LO at the swimming pool). They seem really nice, but the other husband picked a restaurant with literally nothing I want to eat/can eat - it's mostly seafood with a lot of raw items. I wouldn't like that so much not pregnant, let alone a little nauseous! My DH should have said when he suggested it that I don't each much seafood but it is way too late now. What am I going to do?!

31. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@psw27: That stinks! Hopefully they have some salads or something that sound good. Places like that often smell though (even to a non-pregnant nose) so that's rough. Is it too late for DH to text them back or something to say that you don't like seafood and how about a new place?

32. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@JennyPenny: Ugh I just feel like it's too late. I wish he had something two weeks ago but the other husband is all excited cause it's the newest hot spot to open... There are a few salads that sounds good and a steak so hopefully that sounds good tomorrow! God I really hope it doesn't smell!

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@psw27: Also - alcohol wipes have been medically proven to help relief nausea. Since we can't take zofran anymore, this is my go-to when nauseated. Just keep a couple in your purse and when you are feeling that wave come over you, take a good sniff.

34. MenagerieMama

pear / 1547 posts

@yellowbeach: My first post was eaten but I love your announcement! I'm also an MD

35. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

6 weeks today and I feel awful. Was feeling awful all night last night.

36. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: Good to know, thank you! I'm actually not that nauseous and feeling pretty good so far (knock on wood) so hopefully it goes fine. I just know that last time, the smell of fish was always what put me over the edge...

37. Lilac

coffee bean / 25 posts

Excited to join in! Congrats to all the April mama's to be! 🎉

EDD: 4/24
    How far along: almost 6 wks
    First child? First!
    First doctor appointment: Was today. Went well & have my next ultrasound on 9/8.
    Any symptoms so far? Bloating & pretty tired most days. A few cramps here and there.
    Who have you told? DH, best friend, another close friend who knew we were trying. Waiting to share with our families!

38. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@Lilac: welcome!

39. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

Well, sickness finally kicked in! I've kept half a grilled cheese sandwich down in 24 hours and water. My mom proceeds to tell me that "I guess you didn't inherit my no sickness pregnancies" 🙄 Really!? Ugh.

40. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@mrsmacSLP: I'm up right now. 3am and have been praying not to throw up since 1:30.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee