Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 moms!

1. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@ValentineMommy: omg so pretty - I see a future Joan Jet with that hair, skin and style!

2. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@yellowbeach: Happy Birthday to your little mama! That video was beyond emotional so I can't imagine your emotions living through it. You had a beautiful support system to help with that beautiful little girl. Happy 1 year!

3. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: Omg her headband is adorable!!!!

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Eeek! We were on the news this week for her birthday! (TV is still exciting, even though I haven't had cable for years!)
    http://wtvr.com/2018/02/12/vcu-medical-center-birthday-party/

5. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: aww, love this

6. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Yikes guys..... this was a surprise

7. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: Happy Birthday to your sweet girl! Your video made me cry at my desk, you guys have been through so much this year!

@littleblessings: wow! Congratulations! How are you feeling?

8. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@psw27: shocked and nervous.

9. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@littleblessings: I bet! You got this mama! How does your partner feel? When are you due?

10. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@littleblessings: wow, congratulations! what a surprise!

11. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@littleblessings: this happened to me last year, a surprise pregnancy when DS was 9mo old. Congrats!

12. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@psw27: @JennyPenny: @justjules: thank you all. SO says he isn’t sure how to feel. I think he’s shocked mostly. He went to the store and got me some of my favorite things. Im not sure how to feel yet either. Timing isn’t the greatest but we will get through it

13. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@littleblessings: Congratulations! There's never great timing, right? Just maybe some slighter better than others. What wonderful news to read in a sad week of news.

14. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@yellowbeach: lol. You’re right. This one is just a happy little surprise. I think I will do something like this for an announcement. What do you guys think?

15. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@littleblessings: too cute!

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@littleblessings: Did you end up picking an announcement?

17. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@yellowbeach: yeah I’m going with the one above once I have an ultrasound. That’s not til April 13th. For family I have a Halloween themed nb cloth diaper for them to open and figure it out

18. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@littleblessings: just seeing this! Cute idea! How are you feeling?

Also: how is everyone's babies? Anyone planning a big first birthday?

We had a HUGE first birthday with DS (my husband is Filipino and first birthdays are a very big deal) but logistically it isn't going to work out for DD. I kinda feel bad for her, so we may do something small with some close friends here. Our families are across the country and they both have things going on during her birthday so they can't fly out.

19. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@justjules: I’m feeling like I was hit by a bus. Can barely eat, allergies kicked in.

Novas first birthday party is going to be rainbow themed. 🌈

20. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@littleblessings: oh gosh. I remember that first trimester with an under one infant being so hard! But I only had DS. how are you other kids? Did you tell them? A rainbow themed birthday sounds super cute!

Any other birthday parties coming?

21. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@justjules: we're going to do a very hungry caterpillar party for DS. I totally got the idea from the boards a month or so ago. It fits cause the kid eats EVERYTHING!!!

22. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Her cousin who lives 5 min away is born 2 years and 1 day apart so we're having a joint birthday (and probably so for the foreseeable future) so the families don't have back to back birthdays to attend. My sister in law and I decided on a mermaid theme! It'll be pretty hot here in tx by then so I think we're going to do some water play stuff and I'm crossing my fingers that the new splash pad will be open by then in my neighborhood.

23. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@justjules: My other kids are alright. They’ve had attitudes lately. I’m blaming it on the like never ending winter. They both know and are constantly kissing my belly and asking if they can feel the baby kick. I keep showing them what size the baby is and that they won’t feel it yet. My oldest daughter demands a boy and my son says it’s a girl. I guess one will be correct!

24. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: and attitude! lol
    @bubblegum: thank you! it's a babyblingbow - they're the best cause they're soft and dont fall off!

@littleblessings: Whoooooa! Congrats!!!! That's so exciting. Love the announcement idea.

@justjules: We are having a big party! Like 60+ people. Hoping the weather warms up (and fast), cause that many people definitely don't fit inside my house. The theme is Swan Lake (swan's are part of her nursery decor) and I love ballet/tutu's/all things girly. I'm so excited. I even went all out on her dress....it's coming in a few weeks (in pink)!

25. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@ValentineMommy: gorgeous!!

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@ValentineMommy: Wow! That dress is a masterpiece. DO you do a cake smash in that?

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Um am I imagining this?
    This can’t be what I think it is, right? I mean LO#1 required IVF. And we aren’t even really trying right now.

28. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: love it! I’ll have to check that company out.

@yellowbeach: no freaking way!!!! How do you feel about it?!?!

29. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: congratulations!!! I feel like there are so many stories of pregnancy “resetting” things after difficulty conceiving and it seems like now you’re one of them for happy and healthy 9 months (emphasis on all 9!!)

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@bubblegum: I’m pretty freaking excited! DH is too. I really didn’t expect this. But it’s definitely real. Took two more just now

31. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@yellowbeach: no denying that!!! That’s so amazing love! Congratulations!! I hope your have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you!

32. justjules

apricot / 488 posts

@yellowbeach: ah congrats! I love having my kids close in age! What a great surprise for you guys

33. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@yellowbeach: awwww congratulations and welcome to the pregnant party. Lol

34. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: Definitely not doing the cake smash in it!!! We're just going to do a onesie with tutu or something for that! And OMG Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@yellowbeach: Omg congratulations!! That’s amazing! We never had to do fertility treatments or IVF, but our oldest took 13 months to conceive and our second and third were both first try babies. So it happens!! Mine are all 21 months apart and I love it!

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@lilteacherbee: Any advice for keeping the crazy to a minimum, or is it just something you have to embrace?!?!

37. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: Wow! Congratulations! How exciting (and no IVF! You must be thrilled!)

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@psw27: yes - DH and I have already started talking about the trip we are going to take with the money we saved! lol Just so surprising - DH and I only BDed once in 8-10 weeks? Sad, I know. But it only takes once I suppose!

39. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: LOL that's so funny - and yes, sometimes it just takes once! So exciting! When are you due?

40. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@yellowbeach: Hahaha yes, you just have to embrace the chaos! Mine are now 4, 2, and 10 months and it’s crazy, but so fun. The nice thing is that your oldest won’t remember a time without the little one after just a few weeks of baby being here, so in our case, the adjustment period was relatively short and easy!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee