1. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@Pinkberrry: So pretty!

2. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@Pinkberrry: OMG!!! That's beautiful!!!

3. Pinkberrry

olive / 61 posts

Thanks ladies! I didn't even pretend to be gender neutral when I found out I was having a girl. Pink all the things!

4. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@Pinkberrry: so pretty! We're doing gold dots too with pink in our nursery too!

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Officially finished! Now we just need to bring her home from the NICU.

6. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Here are a few close ups of some details.

7. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@yellowbeach: wow!! That's stunning? Did you make all those flowers yourself?

8. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@JennyPenny: nah - theyvare from an Etsy shop called Dream Events in Paper. They will customize to match your colors.

9. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@yellowbeach: your baby girl's nursery is gorgeous! The flowers against the brick wall are just stunning and the tasseled curtains are such a sweet detail.

10. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@yellowbeach: omg, I LOVE it!!! 😍😍😍

11. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

@yellowbeach: This is BEYOND gorgeous. You should be featured on a design site or something. I hope your sweet girl is home to enjoy her beautiful room soon! xoxo.

12. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@yellowbeach: HOLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

13. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: Gorgeous!!!! Love those flowers and the brick wall!!!

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Thanks guys I love decorating as a hobby, so this was a super fun project. DH contributed a ton by taking down all the plaster and exposing the brick. That was the bulk of the work, honestly.

15. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

We have progress! It's still a mess, but the wall is painted, dots are up, curtains and rod are up, crib is built, changing table and rocker moved into the room too.

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: Did you end up getting your gold dots on Amazon or cutting them yourself? They look great!

17. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@yellowbeach: oh I totally ordered them on amazon! Haha. They were pretty easy to apply and look good in person too. DH had the hardest time being random and not linear for the pattern. Ha, engineer at heart. I think we're pretty much waiting until after April 1st,when we're having our sprinkle, to finish out the room.

18. mrsmacSLP

apricot / 308 posts

Photo taken two weeks ago after Our family/friend shower. Now it's messier after a work shower! But this weekend I should finish most of it all up (including outlets and new light switch, looking to buy a rug for the dogs and still need a hamper)

19. ocean81

apricot / 431 posts

@yellowbeach: due in May, but was lurking as I like looking at nurseries! Is that chair Baxton studio? Thoughts? Is it narrow? Was looking at it on overstock! More importantly, I hope your little one gets to come home ASAP!

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@ocean81: it is BAxton Studio. I liked it because it was narrow and had some style. Our nursery isn't very wide, so I couldn't go with a big plump rocker lounger. It looks great and is comfortable. The only concern I have is that the foam in the cushions seems like the cheaper foam that gets flattened pretty easily after a lot of use. I can't say for sure that it is, just my sense. Worth the money though for the price on Overstock.

21. JennyPenny

nectarine / 2460 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: @mrsmacSLP: Looking great guys! I love seeing nurseries go from storage space to well-organized. It seems like a nesting bug kicks in and it happens overnight

I have made very little progress on getting DS's big boy room set up. For better or worse, we went ahead and moved him in there though when his terrible bedtime regression started last week. So on the plus, I can work on tidying up the nursery and getting it ready for DS2, on the minus, DS1's new room is going to take forever to finish since we can't work on it during naps or after bedtime anymore...

22. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

I'm so excited! The woman refinishing the dressers came over today and I finalized the paint colors! She's already prepped the dressers, so they'll be painted this week, and hardware next week! I can't wait!!!!!!

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@ValentineMommy: Don't keep us in suspense - what colors did you pick?

24. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: the top part is going to be the medium pink stripe color in the nursery, and the bottom is going to be rose gold! This kind of look (but pink/rose)

25. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@ValentineMommy: I am in love with that. Can't wait to see the finished product!

26. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: AMAZING!

27. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@yellowbeach: We have a very similar chair but I guess from the original company that designed them... Monte designs.. It's Super comfortable for nursing in and we still read to DD in it!

28. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

Dresser is being delivered Monday! Got some pics today!!

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@ValentineMommy: OMG I'm drooling. That turned out even more amazing that I envisioned based on your description. I especially love the metallic tone and new hardware. Such a statement piece.

30. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@ValentineMommy: 😍😍😍 Love!!!

31. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@yellowbeach: @lilteacherbee: thank you! I can't WAIT to get it home tomorrow!!!!!

32. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

33. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MissLace: That's a really cool crib! Everything looks great - I think you are ready!

34. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@ValentineMommy: wow, gorgeous!

35. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@MissLace: love it! Everything looks great!

I can't wait to post pictures of our nursery. Hopefully after this weekend!

36. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

First dresser is here! Second one is coming this weekend. Still need some pics in the frames lol

37. bubblegum

pear / 1717 posts

@ValentineMommy: Ugh that crib is a dream!

38. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@bubblegum: Thank you!

39. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@ValentineMommy: I'm in love!! The furniture is amazing! I have the same white flower from target too!

I've been waiting to post pics until it's completely finished (waiting on wall decals), but they should be here soon!

40. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@ValentineMommy: Love it! We're getting the same hamper

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee