4/8 - madisonbee
    4/15 - dominobee
    TBD - lilyofthe west

plus cheerleaders mrsbubbletea & 2littlepumpkins

2. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Cycle Day: 12
    TTC Cycle: 12 ( waahhhhh!)
    Ovulation Date: 3/23 or 3/24? Not really sure, been having a lot of ewcm so it might be a little earlier.
    POAS Date: 4/5
    Baby #:1
    What's up this month: Ugh we have rats in our attic over our bedroom...and we're trying to figure out how to get rid of them! As for ttc, the Doctor suggested we try for an additional 6 cycles after the 12th cycle, so that is what we are doing. The theory is that couples with unexplained infertility have between a 30% and 60% chance of conceiving during an additional 12 months of trying on their own. Since I'm only 27 our chances are apparently good...The doctor said it's probably a 37% - 42% chance of us getting pregnant on our own between 12 months and 24 months.
    For Fun: I really like dahlias. They are my favorite. I'm not super into baseball.

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Now I'm nervous about this trigger shot. I'll have to wait until my husband gets home at midnight to do it but ughhh I hate needles. And then I have to start daily Lovenox shots three days after ovulation

4. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

4/1 - bushelandapeck
    4/3 - jhd
    4/4 - mrskansas
    4/5 - tionn3
    4/6 - coral
    4/8 - madisonbee
    4/15 - dominobee
    TBD - lilyofthe west

plus cheerleaders mrsbubbletea & 2littlepumpkins

We got a nice group goin' this month, ladies!

5. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: yay! that's exciting! sorry it requires shots, but hopefully DH can help.

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jhd: I'm ridiculously excited about the fact that it worked.
    Luckily my husband was a medic years ago, so he is a pro, but it still freaks me out!

7. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@mrskansas: yay for a nice follie and a thick lining !

8. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: oh well then you will be in good hands. i'm happy to see some good news. hoping all of this will be just what you need for a sticky baby.

9. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@azjax: I just saw your update on the due date board... I'm so happy for you!

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jhd: I hope so!!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: awesome so excited for you good luck with everything

13. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrskansas: really exited for you!

14. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: so excited to see your update!!

I'm cheerleading too. I don't know when I'll officially start bleeding, and will probably not try this coming cycle to let myself get back to..normal? Who knows. But I'm eagerly following along

15. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

4/1 - bushelandapeck
    4/3 - jhd
    4/4 - mrskansas
    4/5 - tionn3
    4/6 - coral
    4/8 - madisonbee
    4/15 - dominobee
    TBD - lilyofthe west

plus cheerleaders knittylady, mrsbubbletea & 2littlepumpkins

16. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas @azjax: Just did some lurking on the Oct DD board to see what you were talking about... bad idea... now I'm depressed/envious/shaking my fists at the sky WHY GOD WHY?

These are also CD2 vibes and I start Clomid tomorrow so I'll just be getting sadder/crazier as the week goes on.

17. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

So happy to see these lines

18. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: Yayyy! Get it ON girl!

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas:

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

The Ovidrel shot was nothing. I thought my husband was kidding when he said it was done, but nope, just that easy.
    We were able to BD but I haven't noticed much EWCM so hopefully it shows up and we can have another shot tomorrow.

21. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: So glad it was so easy for you, I never had much of a problem just a bit of stinging. I hope the lovenox goes well.

22. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Yeah I didn't even have the stinging so I kept thinking maybe he did it wrong, lol.
    But I am definitely nervous about the Lovenox

23. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: Lovenox can cause bruising I think, I have no personal experience with it though

24. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Yeah I've heard about the bruising. It just sucks because I barely tested positive for the clotting disorder and my impression from the RE was that it's just a precaution, not a necessity

25. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I think a lot of what we do during pregnancy is a precaution rather then an out and out necessity

26. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: Which clotting disorder?

27. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Sorry for the huge picture but this is from my lab report. I'm barely over the threshold at 18.

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Serious TMI question... does anyone else experience a tighter vagina (I didn't want to use that word but whatever) during ovulation? I was checking for EWCM and can barely get a finger in there.

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Hmm, I guess I never noticed if it's "tighter." I will try not to start digging around in there either....

30. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@madisonbee: It feels swollen. I do clearly remembering experiencing it when I conceived my daughter so maybe it's a good sign, I just haven't noticed it since then.

ETA: I Googled and apparently this is normal. It's one of the "top 10 signs of ovulation" apparently. So now you all know

31. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Does anyone else lay a specific way or position after BD?

I've been laying on my stomach more lately (for about 5 min) after BD (you can imagine DH's fav position---TMI!!) and wondered if that has any myth to conceiving better/worse the way some women lay with their butts up on pillows.

Plus, I also realized I go to the bathroom ASAP after, so not sure if that plays any role to "losing" the good swimmers.

32. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: the more you know! should I start asking DH if it's tighter? LMAO. Sorry...

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@madisonbee: You should be able to tell! He definitely will.

As far as laying down after BD, I don't think it really matters. When I conceived my daughter, we only had sex once and it was in the middle of the night so I just went to sleep without getting up. With my other conceptions, it has varied. I've gotten pregnant from a quickie where I had to pee immediately after and then run out the door back to work. So you should just do whatever is best for you.

34. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

Can I sign up to be a cheerleader too? My ovulation is irregular so I don't know yet if I'm an April or May member. Fingers crossed for those on the list!

35. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@madisonbee: I do the dang legs up the wall thing. I've heard some people use soft cups to keep it in afterwards but I stole one from the work bathroom, unwrapped it and took one look and was like "Hell no" cuz it looks a little big to shove up there!

36. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Raspberry: Sure thing! GL for O this month!

37. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

4/1 - bushelandapeck
    4/3 - jhd
    4/4 - mrskansas
    4/5 - tionn3
    4/6 - coral
    4/8 - madisonbee
    4/15 - dominobee
    TBD - lilyofthe west

plus cheerleaders knittylady, mrsbubbletea, raspberry & 2littlepumpkins

38. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: Wait...shoving cups up the hooha? I haven't tried the legs up. I might just for kicks to see what DH says.

39. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@madisonbee: I typically stay in bed a few minutes at least, but I always get up to pee because I'm paranoid about getting a UTI.

@mrskansas: did not know about the tightness either! our bodies are so crazy.

40. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee