Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 POAS

1. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Your resolve is amazing. Swim, guys, swim!

@periwinklebee: The PreSeed isn't bad! Just a little pricey at $20 but you don't have to use nearly as much as it says

@mrskansas: I will be drawing it today after work, I should find out tomorrow

2. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda:

No more BDing for us for a few days, I'm tired!

3. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thinking of you!

4. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Yay! So excited you finally got a positive!

5. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thinking of you.

We haven't even been able to BD and yesterday was positive or almost positive. I think this month is a bust!

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: There's still time!
    How long do you usually O after a positive?

7. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@mrskansas: The next day. I think it could've technically been positive last night but I'm not sure. I didn't take a pic either. I have a house full of people!

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: No wonder you haven't been able to squeeze it in! This afternoon would probably give you a shot if you can manage.
    If not, enjoy *not* being in a TWW

9. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

I just spent almost an hour with one of my 8-week old patients during a procedure. He was a bit fussy, but my heart just exploded.

I want a freaking baby!! (I want ALL OF US to have a freaking baby!)

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thinking of you!!!

11. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Omg I'm totally with you. My cousin just visited with her 3mo and I was like, OMG I want one so bad! My cousin wouldn't let me keep her. Hasn't she ever heard of sharing!

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: Seriously! I love seeing my babies at work and get so sad when they leave. Like, can I come home with you?

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

My TimeHop has been filled with nothing but pictures of my daughter from when she was a tiny baby 2 years ago. The newborn stage is seriously so amazing and seeing the pictures make me miss it so much!

14. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Yes so many pictures of my 2 year old too :'( I went in to my Cloud and just started looking at them the other night. Ugh. So damn cute.

Thanks guys, I'm going to be getting the beta done soon. I am having too many emotions for this one brain. I've pretty much convinced myself that it's not a successful pregnancy but then I was getting out of my car this morning and got a weird round-ligament-type pain in my pelvis. It's probably too early for this, but I have no idea. Hate this in between.

@dc yoga bee: Get it girl. lol

15. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm that mom that can't wait to get her crazy kid into bed but then I start looking at pictures and videos and then I miss her.

I'm sorry for the limbo. Many of us have been there and it sucks.

16. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: @Mrs.Panda: mine popped up today with our pregnancy announcement for my daughter five years ago!!! 😭💕 Time flies.

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I want one sooooo much. And this week has been a new low, I'm just getting worse and worse each month and bump in the road that goes by at coping with the disappointment. Here's to hoping that everyone here gets their babies soon

18. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thinking of you

19. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I think this mornings test was a false positive

20. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: gah this is crazy
    also I love your nail polish color

21. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: @periwinklebee: When your babies are here you'll make great mamas. And despite the heartache ttc causes I feel like once you have your baby it feels meant to be that you have *that* baby (whatever way that happens.) I know that doesn't ease the hurt or the worry now, though. I am so rooting for you wonderful ladies!

22. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: a false positive opk? I didn't even know that was possible. So frustrating!

23. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. Hubby took a sperm test tonight and it said he has a low count.

24. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: So strange. I did get positives at slightly different times when I used wondfo & FRER OPKs. But they weren't COMPLETELY different. I think you covered your bases anyway.

25. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm already over this cycle.

26. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@Marfi: I'm so sorry! Hoping for the best with whatever comes next for you and your DH.

27. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@Coral: Thanks. Hubby is calling tomorrow and getting an appointment to have it checked officially and then we will see where we go from there!

28. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

You guys, if at least one of us old timers doesn't get some good news soon I'm going to lose my shit.

(Nothing against newbies! Just- yeah. How much limbo, loss, and grief can one group go through? (And that's a rhetorical question, universe))

29. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: ugh! I didn't know false positive OPKs happen either. on a more positive note, I love your nail color!!!

30. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@knittylady: preach, sister! 🙏 I'm happy for anyone who gets their but I'm definitely rooting for the old timers!

31. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: was that from the drug store test???

32. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yep.

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: @Mrs. Oreo: The nail color is the gel DND brand in Pink Flamingo

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Marfi: Ugh sorry girl.

35. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee @mrs. oreo @marfi: Feel you guys on this one SO HARD. Today I was in quite a mood when I went for my CD2 blood draw and I told the nurses that it sucks that the RE's office is INSIDE the women's hospital, because you see all these babies and pregnant ladies on the way to the office! It's kind of cruel.

@marfi: Oh sister I'm sorry to hear that, but there are interventions you can pursue to get pregnant still! Good luck w/ the next steps.

DH was being a real pain in the ass this morning. He has this habit of not flushing the toilet when he pees as a way to save water. Which is fine when we're both home and it's going to get flushed more regularly. But I've asked him not to leave it for long periods of time - like overnight or when we're at work - because it makes the toilet bowl dirty and I'm tired of cleaning it so regularly. I've been saying this to him for almost TWO YEARS now. And this morning, I went into the bathroom and could *smell* his pee in the toilet bowl even though the lid was down. I raised the lid to check, flushed it, and then was like "Hey, can you please flush when you know it's going to sit? I've asked you a hundred times." And he was like "Okay, short leash." I was like... "Ummm excuse me?" Rude as hell! He is definitely NOT on a short leash. He just bought a motorcycle even though we NEED a second car and he doesn't even ride the damn thing. Meanwhile I am saving up $3k to install air conditioning which benefits BOTH of us, the motorcycle only really benefits him. Then on top of it I just paid $1k for HIS tax liability (he WILL pay me back) because he didn't have health insurance the whole year (which yes, I reminded him of a million times and he would just get pissed off that I was being naggy) and then also he doesn't have his employer taking enough $ out of his paychecks. Plus he basically does whatever the hell he wants whenever he wants to. I am not a naggy, controlling wife! I told him if he wants to see what a "short leash" is really like I'd be happy to show him. And then I'm somehow the jerk in all this for following up the conversation by saying "Just so you know, I knew there was pee in the bowl because I could smell it. I'm not checking up after you pee to see if you flushed." Like to give him some context, and make him realize it's not a "short leash" issue. He was like "that was just a joke" and then got all mad at me cuz I kept "harping on it." I'm like... no I'm not harping I'm explaining myself because you seem to think I'm following you around to see if you flushed! AGGGHHH! It's so stupid and it put me in a terrible mood at the beginning of my day.

And since I was about to leave for the RE's office I'm thinking, dude, do you even realize how much I've done? Dozens of blood draws, half a dozen ultrasounds, over a thousand dollars spent, getting up extra early to go in before work or having to leave work for appointments, not to mention the physical toll on my body and all the emotional side effects of the medications I've been on. Like how about a little freaking gratitude?! He wants a kid just as much as I do, so I'm doing all this shit for BOTH of us. Jeez. /endrant

I wanted to share this meme with you because this is seriously how I feel sometimes. Why are men such a pain in the ass?! My DH is even a feminist but somehow we still fall into these stupid gender roles where I do most of the cleaning, cooking (he claims to love cooking but rarely does it), grocery shopping, preparing for entertaining, laundry, etc. etc.

36. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@knittylady: Amen sister!

Oh and I forgot to give you guys the IF-related update, hahaha, because I was so focused on my DH rant. I can't start Femara this cycle because I have to have another appointment with the doctor. He won't prescribe it without a $250 conversation, apparently. So anyway I'll start Clomid again tomorrow on CD3, then do the HCG to trigger followed by IUI, and progesterone to lengthen my luteal phase. So I've got an appointment for 9 DPO to talk about Femara - I'm hoping they'll do a blood PT while I'm there too so I can find out if IUI worked. Fingers crossed.

I'm fairly certain that if Clomid + IUI and then Femara + IUI don't work, I'm going to have to take a break. I can't afford it financially and I'm beginning to lose it emotionally. During that break I'm going to try to get DH to agree to move up the timeline for looking into foster-to-adopt.

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dominobee: I'm sorry your husband is being a pain in the ass. I think we can all relate to that in some way or another!!

If it makes you feel any better, my husband has been kind of stupid with his words lately. We were talking about health insurance last night and he said he was going to switch to the more expensive plan at renewal in case I "come up with any more schemes that cost us a shit ton of money". And I was like excuse me!!! Yes, I chose to have all this shit happen to me.
    If we weren't on the phone I would have kicked him in the nuts.

38. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@dominobee: Yea. I got a little more upset about it than I probably should have because I was super disappointed. Just this weekend we decided to start saving extra each week to buy a bigger house at the end of the year and I realized that now that it probably won't happen this year. Unless I get a huge raise soon.

But it's ok. Everything will work out when it is meant to. We have a house now that has suited us for the past 4 years and it will continue working until we can move.

39. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: What the eff is that supposed to mean?! Why are men so thoughtless with their words sometimes?! Like does he even realize how hard this has been for you?

@marfi: Are you worried about the expense of IUI or IVF?

40. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

Beta was only 23 this morning. 77.8 doubling time.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee