Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 POAS

1. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@2littlepumpkins: these were $25!!! But yeah I'm going to take them back if I can. It's ridiculous.

2. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: omg!! Yeah I would definitely try. If people are using defective tests month after month and not having success that is infuriating.

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@2littlepumpkins: exactly. I wonder how many people have missed ovulation because of these.

4. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Ummmm that's a pretty big difference! I hope you can get your money back.

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: wooooooow...that's not even subtle. Definitely try and get your money back!

6. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@mrskansas: so funny; I always get the best results with the Walgreens ones!

7. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Morning, sisters! I started a May POAS board

8. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

I'm out 🙁

9. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I'm sorry.

10. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I'm sorry.

@Mrs. Oreo: hopefully May is much luckier than April!!

11. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

It's disappointing that I still fall into the mind tricks during the TWW. After trying for 2 years for our daughter, you'd think I'd be a little less crazy. I was convinced that I was feeling exactly like I did when I was pregnant with her. I was actually pretty sure I was pregnant! It's hard.

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Thanks, lady!

@CatchAFallingStar: I'm sorry. It's such a rollercoaster. TTW is such a mindfxck and many of us succumb to it. We're here for you. Hugs!!!

13. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: I'm sorry

Not feeling super confident over here but only 8DPO so who knows. I felt pregnant last month and that clearly wasn't the case so I'm trying not to read into anything at this point.

14. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

10 DPO today got a BFN. Tomorrow's another day!

15. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

I still haven't gotten full-on AF. Brown spotting and a tiny string of red mixed with mucus yesterday (TMI!!!). But, I think AF will come today or tomorrow. I did have spotting in my pregnancy with my daughter, but if I remember right, it came later, not right when AF was due. So, I don't want to get my hopes up.

16. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Marfi: Yep! That's early.

17. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Marfi: yup, still early. tomorrow!

18. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: do you usually get AF all at once? Sorry about the waiting.

19. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@2littlepumpkins: I usually have a 29 day cycle and I get pretty heavy brown spotting the 2 days leading up to it. Today is cycle day 31. However, I am breastfeeding, so I don't know if that's still affecting things. I have been having 29-30 day cycles since September. I should just take a test but I will probably wait it out.

20. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

On to May for me. Spotting, plus crampy yesterday all day, so AF should start within the day. Oh well. Still sticking around to see what goes on with everyone else.

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@2littlepumpkins: Sorry about AF

22. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

5 DPO over here, and I feel like it's 55 dpo. Totally dragging...

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: I'm 2 DPO and yes... it is going to be a very long TWW!

24. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I've been having lots of dull aching in my left side, almost like what ovulation pain feels like for me. I'm hoping I don't have a cyst or something, but I'm not sure what it could be.

25. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@2littlepumpkins: sorry

@jodyblair: @mrskansas: yes, the tww is brutal!

9DPO over here and a BFN this morning. I can't stop myself even though I know its still very early to test. I even ordered more tests on Amazon this morning, despite the fact that I still have 3-4 at home. I'm supposed to test Thurs per Ovia and FF apps but I'm sure I will test again tomorrow and Weds too.

26. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@jodyblair: I've had this on the right side both months we've been trying so far. I was convinced it was implantation last month but that wasn't the case so I have no idea what it is. If things don't work this month I am going to call my Gyn to see if there might be a cyst or something.

27. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bushelandapeck: I haven't had it before and I think it's still too early for implantation for me, so I have no clue. It's weird!

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: You may be feeling the corpus luteum. I've felt it most cycles!

29. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@lilyofthewest: how are you doing mama?

30. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Well I know my progesterone is good. I've been having the craziest dreams (which is always a sign of either high progesterone or pregnancy for me) and my boobs hurt.
    Obviously not pregnancy symptoms but hopefully it means a strong ovulation!

31. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Fingers crossed for you!

32. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@mrskansas: thanks for checking in! I'm hanging in there -- vacillating back and forth between firm presumption that I'm miscarrying and equally firm belief that everything is fine.

I'm actually going to stop into my office on my off day tomorrow so a colleague who already knows can scan me. And so I don't have to manage bad (or good) news during the middle of my workday.

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@lilyofthewest: That's a good idea. I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

34. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

How are you ladies doing?

35. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

11DPO, still negative. Will test again tomorrow. Hub has an appointment with a Urologist on Wed either way so we'll be ready if not for May then for June!

36. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Well for it only being 2 dpo this is really light so maybe I will be testing early...

37. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: wow that's super light for, what, 3 days past trigger? Mine were never like that until about a week past. I hope this cycle is it for you

38. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: 4 days past but yeah last time it took like 10 days. Crazy!

39. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Marfi: When are you expecting AF? Fingers crossed for you!

40. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@jodyblair: I'm expecting it Wednesday or Thursday (my cycles are generally 31 or 32 days.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee