Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2017 POAS

1. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: @bushelandapeck: thanks ladies. Still waiting for AF. Spotting was just tinged CM and stopped. But this happens every so often so I'm thinking tomorrow or maybe the next day. Maybe tonight.. feels soon, if that makes any sense whatsoever. I hate waiting for AF, seems so counterintuitive!

@lilyofthewest: thinking of you. Hope everything is ok.

@Marfi: : @mrskansas:

2. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrs.Panda: how are you doing?

5dpo over here. Already gearing up for next cycle lol. I'm thinking about doing another clomid cycle with my midwives in June since I will be on a cruise for my bday (during fertile week) and lots of opportunities to BD!

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@dc yoga bee: A cruise sounds so fun! Which ports will you be stopping at?

4. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@dc yoga bee: I'm doing okay, had another beta draw yesterday which was only 81, but that puts me at a doubling time of 66 hours. I have the appointment with OB tomorrow. A cruise sounds fun!!

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Thinking of you

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: How are you doing?

@Mrs.Panda: Thinking of you mama!

7. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: I'm doing ok but not great. I think my hormones had probably not fully re-balanced after the D&E. Another loss on top of that, even though it was early, hit me really hard. I'm trying to rebalance everything with exercise, stress-reduction, etc and I think it's starting to help. I'm going to be working out of a different office for the next 3.5 weeks that's not that close to home, if I don't feel better after that I am going to go in and see if it could be worth going on something short-term to hopefully rebalance things chemically, as I don't want to make this harder than it has to be and I just feel off. But hopefully self-care will help to get hormones and everything back in line...

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm sorry that this has been so rough
    It sounds like you have a very high stress/demanding job - is there any possibility of taking a little time off to just focus on yourself? I took a week off after my MC in December to just do a bunch of stuff I wanted to, and it made me feel a lot better.

Talking with your doctor about some meds for the interim might be a good idea too though. The hormone changes and just overall sadness of the situation can be hard to bounce back from. I've been considering talking to my doctor about this as well because the past few weeks I've felt so depressed (which is not a word I use often) and I'm ready to feel good again.

9. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Hey everybody, sorry I've been MIA for the last few days. I'm a bad thread-starter.

Work has been crazy - I'm on my 8th straight day of working out of 11. Just trying to get through to Friday! I don't have time right now to respond to everybody but I wanted to at least say that I've read the whole thread and that I'm thinking of you guys. I should have time tonight to respond.

As for me, I'm basically a failure, both at thread-moderating and baby-making. I was supposed to pick up my Clomid on Friday and I just 100% forgot until the pharmacy was already closed. I called my RE and they said just start on Sunday (CD5). Saturday I was working allll day and literally did not have a free moment to go to the pharmacy. So then I thought I'd pick it up Sunday, looked up the hours online, and then when I got to the pharmacy at like 7 they were already closed. Called the RE again yesterday and they said to just sit this cycle out then, in terms of medication.

I do have an appointment with my RE this month to talk about switching to Femara. So this cycle will be unmedicated, I'll still do OPKS and we'll BD during the window. Also I have progesterone suppositories left so I'll probably start those around 8 DPO to lengthen my luteal phase. But honestly I don't have high hopes.

and to all of you. Let's get April over with already.

10. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

lilyofthewest, mrs.panda, mrsjbeeg, chypmunk

(I'm keeping you ladies in the positives list, so do let us know when you have updates. Also sorry if I missed any sad updates from anybody, I think I read everything but these threads can be hard to keep up with.)

4/26 - marfi
    4/29 - jodyblair
    4/30 - bushelandapeck, dcyogabee, mrskansas

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: Thanks I'm sorry you've been feeling yuck too - you've been through so much with TTC lately...

I feel both depressed and anxious, and they were both feelings that hit me hard starting with the hormone drop back in February. I know medications can have unpleasant side effects so if I can take care of it naturally I would prefer that, but I think if it's not better within about the same time frame that I started to feel better after my first loss, I will go in. You should definitely go in if you think it could help - feeling down all the time is just miserable.

I am taking a little weekend trip with my husband to do one of my favorite road races this weekend (slowly, I'm out of shape!) so hopefully that will be a nice break.

12. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: thinking of you and hoping work calms down for you soon.

And you are a great thread starter!

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: A weekend trip sounds great! It will be nice to get some fresh air and spend time with your husband.

We have a beach vacation coming up at the end of June so I'm trying to focus my energy on eating healthy and going back to the gym so I can feel and look as good as possible. I set out my favorite shorts so I can be reminded of what I'm working towards.

Like you, I'd much rather take care of these feelings naturally because I hate taking ANY medication so I would really have to exhaust all other options before trying something. Hopefully with eating well and working out I will start feeling good again.

14. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: Beach vacation sounds awesome - I love the beach so much! I hope the exercise and eating healthy works, if not I think trying medication short-term is definitely worth a try - here's too hoping that both of us feel much better soon

15. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@mrskansas: It's a cruise to Bermuda for a few days! DH always complains he doesn't like how you can only spend a few hours at each port, so he suggested we do one that just docks at one port for us to really explore. It'll be our third cruise, so I'm interested to see how we like it!

16. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@periwinklebee: Thinking of you

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dc yoga bee: thank you! The cruise sounds amazing!

18. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm sorry you're feeling crappy lately but I hope you have a great weekend! Where's the race?

19. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: Thanks Big Sur - my favorite!

20. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee: Ahhhhhhh I love Big Sur! So many great memories camping there. I lived in Oakland/Berkeley for most of my 20s. Have so much fun!!!

21. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

My hcg is 0!!! A slightly ironic thing to celebrate when all you want more than anything is to be pregnant, but I will take the victories that I can get. Now i'm just hoping they don't call and say "and we need you to do x more draws to confirm that it stays there..."

22. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@dominobee: That's awesome!

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: YAY!

24. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee: That's great!!

25. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: such a crazy thing to celebrate, are you doing testing this cycle?

26. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee:

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: We couldn't do testing this cycle because they require hcg to be zero before the start of CD1, which it wasn't. I can't do next month either because I'll be away beginning of the cycle, but hopefully in June we will be able to test. I will be surprised if it finds anything actionable, but it will give us the option to do treatments if we want. At some point I'll need to try something new, if old fashioned BD continues to be ineffective...

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Ah ok. Good luck over the next few months

29. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@periwinklebee: glad you got some good news!

@dominobee: sorry about the meds. Maybe it will be the Femara that does the trick.

@mrskansas: jealous of your vacay! I need to put my summer shorts out too.!

30. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee: @snarkybiochemist: @2littlepumpkins: Thank you guys! Mostly my arm is happy for a break!

31. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

empty sac still today - no change over 5 days, so, definitely not a viable pregnancy. My insurance doesn't cover abortion, so, if I want any medical management (rather than just waiting to pass it), I'll need to go get a formal ultrasound and/or betas to rub it in so I can get a miscarriage diagnosis. Ugh.

32. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@periwinklebee: Yay! I'm sure you're thrilled to not have to get anymore blood drawn!

@lilyofthewest: So sorry Thinking of you!

33. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I've been having some cramping today and still occasionally feeling the dull ache on my left side (the side I'm pretty sure I ovulated from). The symptom spotting is out of control over here

34. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: so sorry you've been so busy! That sounds really stressful.

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry you are going through this.

@periwinklebee: glad you're able to move on from this part at least. Thinking of you.

35. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@dominobee: Hugs. Be kind to yourself.

36. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry so many losses this month

I'll be thinking of you and hoping it is over quickly. Sending lots of healing thoughts, I'm so sorry...

37. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@lilyofthewest: Oh my gosh. I am so, so sorry.

38. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry

39. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@periwinklebee: I love Big Sur! I actually got married in Pebble Beach.

And I am so happy to hear that you are at 0. Probably feels great to have a "clean slate" physiologically.

40. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Coral: that sounds gorgeous!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee