6. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry.

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry.

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

Spotify put the song "Where it All Begins" by Hunter Hayes at the top of my workout playlist today. The lyrics were *exactly* what I needed to hear during a rough TTC period.

to everyone. I am rooting so hard for all of you!

9. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry to see the update- and also sorry that you have to figure out an official diagnosis or just wait.

10. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry to hear that.

11. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

So I didn't test today and I had a bit of cramping tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if AF shows up tomorrow.

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: Never heard of that song before, but just listened to it.

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: You're not out yet!

14. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Marfi: thinking of you!

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Hope you have a wonderful day!

16. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Marfi:

17. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

I have been checking in every so often, but haven't posted in several weeks. I think of you ladies often, just haven't had the energy to reply. I expect AF to show up tomorrow and tested this am got a bfn. I'm ok with that. Planning to start my first Whole 30 on Monday. School is almost out and I'm looking forward to prioritizing myself and my health more.

18. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jhd: I'm sorry thinking of you and rooting so hard for things to work out. Best of luck with the whole 30!

@Mrs. Oreo: I love the part "Starting over is a beautiful thing, you find out who you are through the pain" - seems apt for TTC.

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: Yes! I also love "your hardest days are a part of something so much more." I was naïve about how TTC would affect me emotionally, so I feel like this gives me so much hope and really explains how we all get through each disappointing cycle.

20. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yeah, I think I spent a lot of time beforehand worrying about pregnancy and managing things once a baby arrived. And worrying about an oops (hah, hah, so naive). I knew that loss and IF are common, but thought about it more in the context of "boy, it would suck to have to go through first trimester nausea and exhaustion multiple times." It has definitely been a journey, and one I know is just starting, I think it has made me more self-aware...

21. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@periwinklebee: AMEN, SISTER!

22. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: How did your appointment go?

23. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: Hey, thank you for asking. It was actually pretty frustrating, all they did was draw more blood and keep telling me that "it's really early". I was getting annoyed by it all, especially when the OB said that they look for the numbers to increase by 60%, then in the next breath say since Monday's beta was 81, today's should be in around 160. So I don't know if she's looking for it to double or only increase by 60%. It was also kind of annoying because it just confirmed to my husband that I'm nuts and I worry too much. I haven't seen this doctor before as mine is on maternity leave, and she was very kind, but it was just frustrating not to get answers of any sort.

24. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Mrs.Panda: That is really frustrating I hope you get some answers soon!

25. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm sorry you're dealing with this.
    How far along are you now?

26. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: 5w1d by Fertility Friend

27. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@lilyofthewest: I just read, I'm so sorry

28. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: thank you ❤

29. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

12dpo and a stark white bfn this morning. I can't imagine I won't get AF on time next week. I'll probably test once more on Sat or Sun but I'm guessing I'm out.

30. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bushelandapeck: Sorry about the BFN

31. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrskansas: thank you

32. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@bushelandapeck: That stinks

33. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bushelandapeck: I'm sorry

I took a test this morning. 8 dpo. I'm an idiot. Of course it was negative and I've been going back and staring at it all day trying to see something. I'm driving myself insane.

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: We've all done that. I've taken tests into different rooms to look at it in different light... so yeah, just a little crazy

35. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@jodyblair: thanks. I've been taking them daily since 9dpo so I'm clearly unable to wait either

36. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Oh yes...different rooms, flashlight from my phone, natural light. I do think there's a shadow but at this point it has to be an evap.

37. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: What type of test did you use?

38. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: Just a wondfo

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@jodyblair: Yeah those are tricky. But it's still so early! When did you get positives with your first two?

40. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: At 10 dpo. I don't even feel any symptoms so I'm not super hopeful. At 8 dpo with my last pregnancy i was super tired and my boobs were killing me.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee