Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2018 POAS

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: me too! I asked directly twice. I'm paying for it, just run the lab. This drives me crazy about doctors. My dad has an anxiety disorder and says they don't just start out of nowhere, you have months of it getting marginally worse. But doctors know best right? 😣

@MrsMom: thanks! I've been feeling better today so hopefully it keeps up

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Ugh. Page refresh 😂

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Page refresh?

4. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm so frustrated for you. I hope things turn around.

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: is there an independent lab in your area that you can have the panel done at yourself? There is one in town that my sister uses since she doesn't have insurance and then had the results sent to the small town doctor where she lives so she can get her thyroid script.

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm sure there is. But at this point I feel like I've taken the time to see the doctor I'd rather they just run them so I don't have to deal with it. Well see. She's supposed to call me tomorrow.
    My hr has been normal at night and has been normal this evening so I also have that to toss at her. Fingers crossed things work out

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@mediagirl: me too. At least I'm feeling better so it seems less insurmountable to be ignored

8. justkeira

pea / 16 posts

Took a hpt today that can detect 10mIU/ml of HCG, it was negative then when look back at it for about 3 hours. 2nd line appear. Probably evap line with color.

I'm 3 days late for af today My back is killing me.

9. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@justkeira: That’s weird that it faded. Try again in a couple days?

10. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

So I told myself last night that if my temp went up this morning and followed the same path as my last pregnancy chart that I would test.....and now I can’t breath! Please tell me I’m seeing this. When it first came up I thought evap but as I was sitting there it just kept getting darker. This pic was taken 2min after test.

ETA it’s very pink in person

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

12. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MrsMom: I think if it came up within the 3 mins you're definitely PREGNANT!!! Congrats!!!

13. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

My FRER was a stark white BFN this morning. I'm convinced yesterday's test was just a wicked evap (it was definitely pink in person) after doing some googling. I guess even with the new flat FRERs they're not to be trusted unless something comes up quick and obvious.

I did a little science experiment and broke open today's test to see if would do the same thing, but so far it's still a stark white negative after being out in the air more than an hour.

14. mediagirl

@MrsMom: waaahhhhooo! Congratulations!! @BadgerMom: that is so strange. I'm sorry.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I tested this morning on one of the extra wide "baby dust method" wondfos and got stark white. I'm trying to convince myself not to run to the store and get a frer. I really should just wait though

16. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

April Poas

POAS Date
    Justkeira: 4/2
    Lilyofthewest: 4/3-4/6?
    Badgermom: 4/5
    Motherunner: 4/6
    Mshangry: 4/6
    Sams-mom: 4/6
    Mamabear87: 4/9
    Lazb: 4/12ish
    Spinny: 4/14
    AFC061018: 4/16
    Karenbme: 4/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ginaandcorey MrsMom

17. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MrsMom: Yay yay yay!!

@BadgerMom: @Sams Mom: I'm sorry

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I'm hoping this is a good sign, but I can't get a definitive answer as to how many days after the temp jump (I know it will have to be sustained) to get a bfp

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMom: congratulations! Definitely

20. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: @mediagirl: @Sams Mom: @LAZB:@afc061018: Thank you! I'm still shaking. I'm still cautiously optimistic since I haven't missed my period yet. I think I'll get a digital to take in the morning to make sure it's real.

@Sams Mom: I dipped my cheapie first and it was stark white, but decided since they have bad reviews I wouldn't let it go until I took a frer too. Your temp shift looks similar to mine. Keep testing until AF

21. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: I'm so sorry that happened.

22. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@MrsMom: Congratulations, looks like a to me!!

23. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@BadgerMom: Sorry to hear this... was so hopeful for you.

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry to hear this. It's still early though and your chart looks promising, so fingers crossed for you!

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: yay!! Congrats!

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: sorry about the negative. Hopefully it's just early

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Talked to my doc this morning. She thinks there's no way my b6 will be high but is happy to run the lab for me if it makes me feel better. So going to that first thing Monday, it has to be at a big lab and I'm not willing to go sit there for 2 hours with my toddler today.
    Also my period showed up this morning which is honestly a relief. Doctor is sending me to a cardiologist to do further tests on my heart, good news is even when we thought I might be pregnant she said it would be something we could fix even with a baby. If nothing comes back on heart or b6 panel I just have sudden onset anxiety and will likely go on something for the time being until I can get it under control

Overall I'm feeling better but still having minor anxiety moments so I'm just ready to feel better. Whatever it takes

28. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm sorry you're going through all of this. But It sounds like you have a good plan and I'm glad your feeling a little better.

29. Spinny

cherry / 125 posts

@MrsMom: Congrats!!

30. mediagirl

@MamaBear87: I'm sorry about your period showing but it sounds like you are (finally) getting everything done that needs to be done. Do you think you will still sit this next one out or will you try anyways?

31. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

For those of you who spot before your period is it brown or red/pink? I've only ever spotted maybe a day before AF at most, and now last cycle and this cycle I've gotten brown kinda clotty looks spotting a couple days before which is strange to me.

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: When I do spot its usually brown, but at most I only spot less than 24 hours before I get full flow.

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: either for me. Last month it was brown for like 3/4 days before af

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@mediagirl: I'm not sure. I really don't want crazy spacing between kids so well see. Obviously if there's something going on with my heart well likely have to wait but if it's the meds route we might just say whatever
    Eta I actually had zero anxiety while pregnant with my lo so if my heart comes back clear we may just go for it. Thankfully the cardiologist got me in Monday so we should have answers here soon.

Also finally got a call from the psychiatrist and they book a month and a half out. I'm going to look for another practice 😣

@BadgerMom: I generally get pink or brown spotting but not always

35. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: It's so frustrating when you try to get help and they book you soo far out. I hope you find someone that can take you sooner.

36. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@BadgerMom: I get both—usually brown and then the next day pink.

@MamaBear87: there’s gotta be another place that can get you in sooner!ore than a month is ridiculous.

37. justkeira

pea / 16 posts

@MrsMom: I will test again in a couple of days. AF is late for 4 days now. NO spotting but lower left abdomen pain every night in 6 days in a row.

AND CONGRATS!

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@justkeira: I don't want to scare you, but worsening one-sided pain with a low hcg can be an ectopic. If you pain is getting worse, I'd definitely get checked out!

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MrsMom: Congrats! COme join us on the December 2018 Moms board when you are ready!

40. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@justkeira: Hopefully it turns into a nice positive. I’ve been having dull cramping all week.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee