Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

10 dpo, I know it's still early, but I'm done with this cycle. I just had a minor panic attack in the grocery store parking lot because my son's 2nd birthday party is today and I suck at planning and I feel like it's going to suck... Even though he won't remember it. I'm beginning to question if my high strung-ness can handle a second baby that I want so much... I'm just burnt out

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Page refresh?

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Duplicate post

4. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Sams Mom: hugs
    I have no words of wisdom because I didn’t even attempt a second birthday party for my son. He just got a “Birthday Boy” button to wear and lunch at work with daddy

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MsHangry: that's what I'm doing until he's 5 and has school friends, this shit is for the birds.

6. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

I had delayed testing until my husband gets back into town this afternoon. Of course this morning I started dark brown spotting. Might still pee on a FRER just because I have been wanting to do it since Thursday and it is now DPO 11 and I wanna pee on a stick gosh darn it!

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: go enjoy your littles birthday! It will be great ☺ all that matters is there are people there who love him and you have that part covered! And you can handle whatever comes 💕

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MsHangry: I'd go for it, but then again my husband tells me that if I had the same impulse control problems with anything other than POAS he'd be worried 😬

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MsHangry: testing or not testing is such a mind game

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: thank you, I just stress about everything... Always... Which is probably why I'm not pregnant yet. Good thing Sam was a surprise baby, otherwise I might not even have him.

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I've been feeling the same. Our lo was planned but a first month baby. Try your best to just focus on your little today. 2 year olds are so joyful and he will have the best time!

12. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m sorry you’re feeling like this. Just remember he loves you no matter what and try to enjoy your time with him.

13. motherunner

coffee bean / 32 posts

@Sams Mom: I’ve worried about this for every birthday, but really they have no idea or preference. Do as much or as little as makes you happy! A few balloons and a cupcake and call it a day

14. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

BFN for me. I guess not a huge surprise but still...now just to wait for AF

15. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Sams Mom: *hugs.* If it makes you feel any better, your "for the birds" comment made me LOL for real.

@MsHangry: So sorry.

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Well everyone, we survived the party and it went better than I expected. Thank you everyone 😊

17. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MsHangry: I’m sorry!💙

@Sams Mom: I’m so glad it went well and he had a very happy birthday!

18. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@Sams Mom: so glad it went well!!

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: yay! Glad he had a great birthday

20. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: Just wanted to chime in to say that it looks like such a wonderful birthday party. Also, what a cutie!

21. motherunner

coffee bean / 32 posts

Hi all! Sorry for falling off, we got away for a short family vacation last week and we unplugged (as you do on great vacations!) but I came back totally behind with all the activity on this board! I’ve read along to catch up on where everyone is and thought I’d post a quick update. I considered this cycle a total bust after having 2 migraines during the 2ww. I haven’t had migraines in over 3 years so I’m Not sure if it was adjusting hormones after my long cycle or what. My period was a day late but last cycle I was 4 Days late so I tested the day after it was due and was schocked to see 2 lines on a cheapie and confirmed it on a digital. I literally had zero symptoms and have spent so many years staring at negatives (2 years infertility before surgery for endometriosis then successful iui) that I don’t test offten. . Sorry for the novel here, but I wanted to give hope for those who have had all signs pointing to a bust of a cycle. We only bd twice in the fertile window and had some major life stressors happening during that time. I’ve started on progesterone because I have had multiple previous losses so fingers crossed that helps this go around. I’ll by hanging around and crossing fingers for everyone currently in the tww!

22. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@motherunner: Wow! Congratulations!!!

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@motherunner: Congrats! Having struggled with infertility I’m sure this is that much sweeter. When you are ready, come join us on the December 2018 Moms Board!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@motherunner: congratulations! Thank you for the words of encouragement about what appears to be a dud cycle! 😁

25. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@motherunner: Huge congratulations!!! What a great way to end your vacation!

26. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

April Poas

POAS Date
    Justkeira: 4/2
    Lilyofthewest: 4/3-4/6?
    Badgermom: 4/5
    Mshangry: 4/6
    Sams-mom: 4/6
    Mamabear87: 4/9
    Lazb: 4/12ish
    Spinny: 4/14
    AFC061018: 4/16
    Karenbme: 4/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ginaandcorey MrsMom Motherunner

27. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@motherunner: Congratulations!! This gives me hope, bc I currently have no symptoms at all at 7dpo.

28. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: So glad the party went well!

@motherunner: Congratulations!!

29. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Cycle Day: 15
    TTC Cycle: who knows anymore! We had a miscarriage in Aug and a really horrible long drawn out ectopic in Oct/Nov. We had to not try for 3 months after that due to the methotrexate. We tried last month (BFN) for the first time since the ectopic. I don't even remember how many months we tried before all of that!
    Ovulation Date: unknown (though it is usually around CD 12 which would have been 4/6)
    POAS Date: ?? I'm going to try to hold off until 4/23 which would make my period 1 day late. BUT- I have gotten positive tests as early as 3 weeks along (9 DPO), so I probably won't be able to hold off that long. My willpower sucks.
    Baby #: 3

I REALLY did not want a Christmas baby. My due date (if I get pregnant this cycle) will be 12/31 and I will deliver by 39 weeks due to my medical history. Which means, unless baby comes early on its own, I will have a baby on 12/24. So, I almost sat this month out. We decided to NTNP. I was not going to chart ovulation or try to hard this month. Well, I'm still trying hard as far as BDing goes- so I guess I'm not following my own plans.

30. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Welcome! Glad to have another late in the month person. I'm also trying to hold out until 4/23, which would be the day AF is due for me. I think the next two weeks are going to kill me though, and I also doubt I'll make it. Sorry to hear about all of your issues. I also had a mc in November, but I can't imagine two losses in a row like that. Fingers crossed for you!

31. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@karenbme: Thanks! For us it is par for the course. We had 2 miscarriages before our first son and a blighted ovum with D&C before our second son. This has been the worst time of all though because the ectopic was seriously horrible and put us out of commission for several months. It is hard to sit around and do nothing when all you want is another baby! We have never made it to a due date with out being pregnant with a viable baby previously, but last Friday was my due date for the baby we miscarried in August, so its been a rough month. I'm hoping for good news at the end of it!

32. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

April Poas

POAS Date
    Justkeira: 4/2
    Lilyofthewest: 4/3-4/6?
    Badgermom: 4/5
    Mshangry: 4/6
    Sams-mom: 4/6
    Mamabear87: 4/9
    Lazb: 4/12ish
    Spinny: 4/14
    AFC061018: 4/16
    Karenbme: 4/23
    Dr. Pepper: 4/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ginaandcorey MrsMom Motherunner

33. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Welcome and good luck!

34. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

@afc061018: Thanks!

35. motherunner

coffee bean / 32 posts

@Sams Mom: looks like it was a great party and happy to be a little hope when you feel like the cycle was a dud!

@afc061018 I had literally zero symptoms at 7dpo. Fingers crossed for you!

@dr. Pepper welcome and good luck!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I believe that I am out this month, my temp too a nose dive over the last couple days. On to Clomid cycle #3

37. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Sams Mom: So sorry to hear this.

I've been super depressed yesterday and this morning, feeling like the odds of this working are so incredibly low and just ready to throw in the towel, grieve it, and accept that we aren't meant to be parents rather than jump back on this roller coaster month after month.

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@afc061018: I know how you feel, I settled on a plan last night with my husband. We're going to do the remaining 4 cycles of Clomid I have. If we get pregnant, we get pregnant. After that I'm quitting tracking, charting, testing but won't go on birth control. We will start saving money for embryo adoption, it's a little less than IVF, a lot less than domestic adoption, I get to be pregnant again; and hell, maybe getting my mind off of TTC because I have a "plan" I might end up pregnant... Who knows

39. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@MamaBear87: how are you doing?
    @Sams Mom: @afc061018: I'm sorry you're struggling. TTC is the worst thing ever.
    @Dr. Pepper: i hope this month is it for you.

40. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for next month.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee