Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2015 Mamas - Nurseries!

1. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Portboston: I love your nursery! That rug and ottoman, oh man

2. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Portboston: thanks! Your nursery is beautiful!!!

3. LauraBear

cherry / 215 posts

@Ms. RV: thanks! a friend gave me the alphabet cards and I just got the string and clothespin at Target - pretty easy! Not sure where she got those exact cards, but there are a lot of super cute ones on Etsy!

4. LauraBear

cherry / 215 posts

@raspberries: thanks!!

@getjazzy: @buttermilk: cute nurseries!! so exciting how close august is!

5. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@LauraBear: thanks! I know, I can't believe it!!

6. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

@getjazzy: That's painted?? I thought it was a wall decal because of how good it looks!

7. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Ms. RV: It is! And it didn't even take her long to do, a few hours only. She's a really talented painter, thank god. If I had attempted myself, I don't even want to imagine what it might look like.

8. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

We finally (mostly) finished the nursery! Technically she's not due for another 3 weeks, so it's not that late, right? There's a wall left with nothing on it, we need to hang the curtains, and we're going to get some sort of dresser for that side, but other than that it's basically done! (And the puppies love it; I can't keep them out of there.) (Also, the second lamp will go on whatever dresser type thing we get.)

9. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Torchwood: totally on time! such a happy looking room, what a lucky little girl!

10. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

Oh, and the big painting is the one DH had commissioned. So it's custom painted just for her! If you look close, you can see there are daisies and lilies in it (we called her Daisy before she was born, and her name is Lily). He requested that specifically, because he's that sweet and awesome. And my aunt painted the daisy picture!

11. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Torchwood: Super cute!!! I really love how it turned out.

12. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Torchwood: great job! That painting is adorbs. So sweet that it was made just for her!

13. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Torchwood: looks great!!!

I need to take pics of our nursery/DS' big boy room!

14. rosegold

apricot / 428 posts

@buttermilk: love your nursery!

15. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@rosegold: thank you!! I need to post some finished pics but - 3rd trimester laziness

16. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

I was talking to DH, and there's more in the pairing he commissioned than I realized. Not only did he request the flowers because of L's name and nickname, he had her add the river for R, and the two clouds are for the two miscarriages. He even specifically asked for the squirrel with an acorn because he knew it would make me smile. He's a good man.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee