Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: I didn't take a picture this morning before coming to work, I will try to take one later.

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mdf106: None the less, CONGRATULATIONS Momma!!!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So. Tired. Today. 😴.
    Waiting for a client and I keep feeling like I'd gladly trade our session for a nap. πŸ˜‚

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

β˜€August 2018 POAS -

Yellowbeach: TBD
    Hypatia: Aug 1
    Megpie: Aug 7
    Mrs. Toad: Aug 9
    Emileecatherine: Aug 12
    Magnolia: Aug 14
    MrsDynamiteGal: Aug 14
    MDF106: Aug 16
    SkinnyCow: Aug 17
    SupernovaJ: Aug 20
    Paranundrum : Aug 20
    Kaohinani : Aug 20
    Jessiemuller88: Aug 22
    Sam's Mom: Aug 25
    Hypatia: Aug 26

🍁 September 2018 POAS

Starlitsky: Sept 1
    Mrs. Toad: Sept 3

Best of luck to everyone this (& next) month!

5. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mdf106: omg!!!!! Congrats! I want to see a picture too!

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: How are doing this cycle? I'm hoping really well. (Please, don't tell me your cycle has been "wonky" [*word of the month] as well. πŸ˜‰)

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I’ve been doing well! Ovulated textbook day 14 (confirmed by 21 day Progesterone) and I’ve been having my typical post ovulation symptoms. Tenders bb’s, creamy cm, and so tired! I’m 8DPO, so trying to not test until Sunday!

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm glad someone is having a normal cycle! Fingers crossed for you Sunday!

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so happy to read that you and your cycle are doing well! πŸ˜€ I was beginning to believe my position as August board moderator had jinxed everyone's cycle! πŸ€”πŸ™„ Best of luck when you test! Hoping to see your BFP!

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: thank you ladies! I’m wishing the best for you this month as well! Sorry I’ve sort of been MIA. I started teaching again this week and have been WORN OUT! All boys, all day long is so tiring! Lol

My Progesterone was a 22, which my doc said was good ovulation, so I’m hopeful! TMI, but my nipples are puffy and sore, which is not typical for me, so we will see!

11. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@mdf106: ahhhh congratulations!!! so excited and happy for our first of august!! What dpo are you today?

12. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jessiemuller88: oooh sounds promising!

13. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

I think I am 13 dpo,but I am not sure. Here is a picture.

14. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mdf106: nice lines!! How exciting! Congrats momma. I think we all needed to see a BFP!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mdf106: that looks great! Not even a squinter!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mdf106: Beautiful! Seeing your BFP makes me so happy! 😁 Congratulations, again! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

17. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

@mdf106: Yay! 🀩 Congratulations mama! So happy for you!

18. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@mdf106: Congratulations!

19. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@mdf106: Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

I'm out though. Started spotting yesterday and temp plummated this morning. I'm glad I didn't have access to the internet when I found out. I would have rained all over the parade...I felt so bad. Doing better now. AF should start sometime later today.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum:
    I'm so sorry to read this, Paranundrum! πŸ˜•. Your temps have been amazing and all ... I'm stunned. I'm glad you are doing a bit better, though. Once again, I am just so sorry.

21. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I know, right? No slow decline, it was even rising in the past few days until it fell to 97.99 this morning.

Thank you for the sympathy. It would make me feel a lot better if you got your BFP soon!

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Ladies, how are you all holding up today? ☺

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Thank you! My temps rose .23Β° (So I'm at 98.45Β°) today which is exciting; however, most of my "non-symptoms" have disappeared and Pililani decided to favor my husband this morning (* it may be because he is packing for his weekend Reservist training). I'm perplexed with the conflicting data. πŸ˜’ I'm definitely waiting to test, if I even do. TTC is stressful! 😬

24. MrsDynamiteGal

cherry / 119 posts

@paranundrum: I'm sorry. πŸ˜”

@kaohinani: When do you plan to test?

We're still recovering from a nice but stressful family trip that had to be cut short. Just so thankful we made it home safe! Our vehicle is in need of repair and hubby plans on getting it taken care of today. That meant canceling plans with an out-of-state friend. But will replan soon.

Woke up with pressure in my head. Feel like I'm gonna leak from both my ears. πŸ˜–

On a brighter note I received my packages from the container store so I can work on the boys' room. 🀩

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MrsDynamiteGal: Wow! That is a lot of news. I am so sorry about your vehicle, plans with your friend, and your headache! πŸ˜• Hopefully, the vehicle is an easy fix and you will be able to reschedule your company soon. ☺. I'm hoping your head feels better soon as I definitely understand the type of pain you described and it can render one nonfunctional for an entire day. 😩. Shipments from the Container Store are VERY exciting (* I love organization. πŸ˜‚) so I can only imagine the cool stuff you must have gotten!!!
    To respond to your inquiry, my POAS date is the 20th, however, whether or not I do test then will be determined by the following:
    (1) continued stable or rising temps -- I will test
    (2) an increase in symptom/non-symptoms (Lol) -- I will test
    (3) if AF comes early -- I shall not test
    (4) if my anxiety overcomes me (panic attack) -- I will not test unless #1 or #2 is of greater relevance
    (5) If I avoid testing on the 20th AND I pass 18 elevated basal body temps above coverline -- I will HAVE to test. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    *** As you can see, I have obsessively thought this through in my quest to test yet NOT SEE a BFN. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ F'X

How has your "wonky" cycle been?

26. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@mdf106: Congrats!

27. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@mdf106: congrats mama!!!!

28. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

I’m away on vacation and just getting over my cold.

AF finally arrived today 5 days late. As disappointed as I am, I’m happy to move on to the next cycle!

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I’m rooting for you all!!

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@magnolia: I'm so sorry to read that AF arrived but glad to hear that your "wonky" cycle is over and you can start afresh next one. I'm also happy that you are beginning to feel well again (and while on vacation! Bonus!πŸ˜€). Have a spectacular time! πŸ’œ

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I'm still on the uphill, which is good because we can't have anymore sex until after the semen analysis Monday.

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Looking πŸ‘€ good!

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hoping my temps stay up and AF STF away. πŸ˜‚. At this point, I have my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for #3 on cycle 33. πŸ˜…

Almost all "non-symptoms" are gone but I am ravenous!

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: looks like you're on the uphill! Maybe a triphasic!?

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Popping in to say look at my weird chart. This is the only time I've seen a big jump, a plateau and then another big jump. Alas well have no idea what my temp does from here because I forgot my ava at home and am gone until next Monday 😭

Fingers crossed for you ladies also!!

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Maybe? My last triphasic was a few months back and ended up with nada. Keeping hopeful, here, though. Two other triphasic charts I've had were DD and DS. Could go either way.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Aw, I would have loved to see what came next, Mama!!! You're keeping me on the edge of my seat here! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
    Good luck and we miss you! πŸ’™

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: oooo, different could be good!

@Kaohinani: maybe this triphasic will yield baby #3!

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: i lurk sometimes still ☺ just trying to focus on feeling better

@Sams Mom: haha except 1-4 dpo is way too early for my body to even know it's preggo πŸ˜‚

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: hey optimism... Always!

I'm feeling better in general this cycle, so even at 2 dpo I feel good about this one

40. Hypatia

kiwi / 500 posts

I should be fertile around now, but I've tested negative on LH for the past five days. No cervical mucus. I started spotting last night, which made me think that I might be about to ovulate, but all the tests are negative. We did BD just in case, but now I'm thinking it's probably an anovulatory cycle. I'll let you know of there are any updates.

I had three cycles like this without ovulating six months ago. Then I went on keto and my cycles were like clockwork. I've been off keto for a month and it's back to where I started. I'm going back on the diet. I think I must have really high insulin resistance (my dad died of diabetes at 52, and several people in my family have the disease). I guess it's like alcohol. Some people can drink all the time and not feel any major effects and can stop when they want to. But some people just can't handle alcohol at all.

Case in point, I'm depressed about this situation, so I just ate six cookies in like six minutes. Sugar is how I cope. And like an alcoholic, I can go months without hardly any sugar and never get used to that stateβ€”I'm always tempted by and fantasize about bread, sweets, and potatoes. Even when I was doing great at eating low sugar, what kept me going was looking forward to eating tons of sugar when I hit my goal weight as my reward. But for my cycles and for the inflammation I've had since returning to a standard diet, I think it's going to have to be a lifestule change from here on out. Unless I want to die in my early 50s too. But on a positive note, I've seen what changes to my diet can do, and it's empowering to know that I have a choice.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee