Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

@PARANUNDRUM and @KAOHINANI Thanks for your thoughts!๐Ÿ’œ

Doctor gave me blood test today and it came back BFN. ๐Ÿ˜” Even though I am older, I am new to all this...meaning this is my first time TTC. I don't know how you all deal with the negatives over and over again. wow. I feel so emotionally drained from just this one cycle. I may join again in September. Need to see when AF arrives and then will schedule my next IUI. Will keep you all posted. Meanwhile, sending love and Wonderdust.

2. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Kaohinani: I used a tempdrop and really liked it. It's more basic than an Ava. It's simply a wearable thermometer that you wear on our arm or in your bra and takes your temperature continuously at night The temps get put into an algorithm, and it spits out an accurate single temperature in the morning when you sync it, and then you put that temp into whatever app you want just like a regular bbt.

https://tempdrop.xyz/

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@BadgerMom: Thank you! I've never heard of that but it sounds cool ... I'm going to look into it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Yay! I LOVE seeing the word "Pregnant." ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ Pee on as many HPTs as you want, hun ... I never tire of looking at them. ๐Ÿ˜‚

IDK about wearing a device in my who-ha ... at this point, I'm getting a little tired of things (* scopes, speculums, swabs, CM checks and even my husband) up "in there." ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

To quote my husband, "The deposit has been made" now I should hear results on his analysis this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed everything is ok, or at the very least there are traces of white blood cells in it to indicate it is the prostate infection, and thus easier to correct than other swimmer issues.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Wonderwoman: I'm so sorry about your BFN. ๐Ÿ˜ซ I'm fairly close in age to you so I understand your fertility concerns and rush at this stage. Allow yourself a day (or two ... or three) to mourn and then move on to the prospect that another month is another chance to get to know your body EVEN better and embrace the process (as stressful as it may be). Stay positive. ๐Ÿงก

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I still have my CBD from my son.
    The packet said the battery on a positive lasts for 6 months, mine lasted until one of the days I was in the hospital for my c-section because it was still on when I left at 4 AM, but dead when I got back. I don't know why looking at it all the time was reassuring when I could feel him moving around, but it was.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for good results .... I look very odd doing this at the moment. Don't expect me to hold everything crossed until tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ Bahahahaha! ๐Ÿคฃ

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: HA! Thank you! I am already neurotically checking my health portal to see if they have posted the results. Even though I know that my doctor or his nurse will call me ASAP... Because, well they know I'm neurotic. Ahhhhh

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I SWEAR we must be related (somehow, someway). ๐Ÿ˜‚

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: If not we should be

So in all of my crazy lady research I have come across another new at home insemination gig. I ruled out the Stork OTC because it looked kind of scary and it might traumatize my husband helping me use it... So now I am on to the Mosie Baby vaginal syringe... Because you know, sane people research at home insemination (at least I am leaving the turkey baster out of it). Also I don't even know if it would help my cause at the moment, but depending on how my appointment goes this month, and the analysis results... I might try the Mosie Baby a couple times next cycle along with the usual timed intercourse.

12. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Sams Mom: Just an FYI, we got volume, count, motility, etc. numbers by the end of the day, but they had to send it out for morphology which took quite a few days.

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: nooooo, I don't know what all they have to send out from our lab if anything? I hope I get everything at once, because when I had to wait for my AMH on my initial workup because it takes longer or had to be outsourced, or whatever I went a little crazy waiting.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You're only as crazy as the next person.
    P.S. I'm "the next person." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I've "just looked 'just in case'." I think my husband is patient going the "natural" route and letting me go crazy on fertility meds and herbs/massage/etc because he fears I'll attack him with a turkey baster next [before moving onto our single shot of IUI]. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: the best way at home of getting sperm up there is the old fashioned way. Iui is different because they're putting the sperm past the cervix.

Spend the money you would on the Mosie on something nice for you โ˜บ a massage or something

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: The crappy thing about IUI is I have to give up my doctor to get one. I know I get to go back to him once I am pregnant, and his office/practice whatever you want to call it does offer IUI, but he said the lab sucks at prepping it because they have never got anyone pregnant doing it... Not one single woman.

I'm just tired of the monthly disappointment. bleh

So to distract myself from my impending period, I am working on writing my appointment questions "pretty" and have already shredded 4 copies (insert monkey covering eyes here)

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: oh I know you don't want to leave your doc. I'm just saying unless you're doing iui you're better off with the old fashioned way โ˜บ

Whatever makes you feel better today!

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: @Kaohinani: Well, the ass is exceedingly above expectations in all categories... He will be so proud of himself. *I can't roll my eyes hard enough* He is exceedingly above expectations in everything... He sucks. #notbitterbutkindofbitter

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I'm happy there is nothing wrong with him, but that puts it back in camp something wrong with me :\

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Happy dance!!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ (Can I uncross my eyes, fingers, and toes now?!?!?!I look even weirder than I normally do! ๐Ÿคก) Lol. I BET he is being Cocky ... DH was as well. Total guy thing. Lol.

21. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hun, I'm sure there is nothing "WRONG" with you. The ovum and his spermies just aren't meeting up and making the perfect Sam 2.0. You both are young and do it like bunnies ๐Ÿฐ. It will happen... I know, so cliche, and NOT helpful. I'm sorry. ๐Ÿ™ Just stay positive.

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: this is exactly why I drug my feet about getting hubby tested ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure he would have flying sperm

But not having a reason for it taking so long sucks!!

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

COMPLETELY off topic (what's new there ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚), but is a bad sign if your phone recognizes you via "visual recognition" for your biometric passcode when you have no makeup on, dark under eye circles, hair in a towel after washing it, while yelling at your 10-year-old to let the puppy in from outside?!?!? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ #classy #IOnlyHopeTheyDontRecordThisStuff
    #LookingSoFantatisticMyNote9KnowsMeEyeroll

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: HA! I don't have face recognition on my pixel, but I was sitting at my table with my hair in a towel yelling at my kid in the basement to let go of the kittens tail waiting to pull dinner out of the oven ๐Ÿคฃ

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Ah, so you feel my pain! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank goodness I'm not alone! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I'm a fairly professional and "put-together" chick on the regular but at night I let loose ... unfortunately, my phone sees it all (๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜‰) and I'm regretting it because it not only recognizes my "ugly face" but it asked me if I wanted a "bedtime reminder" for 10 pm because it appears that is when I go to bed. ๐Ÿคฃ #CreepyPhone #AI

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: @Kaohinani: as predicted he was very pleased with himself. Kept referencing his superior swimmers ๐Ÿ™„ I told him I still might strangle him, even if it's not his fault ๐Ÿคฃ

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: when we first had DHs swimmers ๐ŸŠ tested we had the same results, and he had the SAME reaction. Even let out a sigh of relief and did a happy dance, and then immediately realized that was just a wee bit insensitive and hurtful. They couldnโ€™t even just be average/normal but had to be excellent. ๐Ÿ™„

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: exactly! Like if he was just normal, he'd be in the clear and everything would be ok. Buuuuut noooooooooooo, he's over here putting out the Michael Phelps of sperm ๐Ÿ™„

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Well, I'm cramping horribly, onto the September cycle

30. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: booo!! I'm so sorry

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee