Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2019 Moms

1. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@smuckers: have you tried other brands of prenatal to see if one settles with your stomach better? Or do you think everything right now is just setting off the nausea?

@LAZB: curious- which fruit candy ended up hitting the spot? 😂

2. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

@Mrs. K: Honestly, everything is making me sick, so I'm not sure that any prenatal would really do it, other than maybe a gummy one? Idk, though, I don't like using the gummy ones for when I am actually pregnant (you can't convince me that 1 serving size of the gummies has as much of everything in it as the horse pills).

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs. K: ha! Good question! So far I have these, and the nerds, jolly rancher bites and red starburst have been the best 🤣

4. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@LAZB: lol two thoughts- 1. omg you weren’t kidding and 2. That candy spread looks amazing!! 😂😂😂 well done to your DH 👏

5. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

So I went and worked out today for the first time in MONTHS. It was an easy workout, just some time on the elliptical and light stretching and a tiny bit of arm weights, but I’m proud of myself for finally going back. Now I’m debating if I want to just sleep until I have to pick my kids up or if I should finally get my Christmas decorations put away. I’m leaning towards nap lol.

6. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

@LAZB: ... yeah I saw this picture and immediately was like I NEED STARBURST NOW. Luckily my supervisor has a candy dish (and a pregnant wife, so he gets it), and gave me the rest of the starburst he had

7. cake2017

persimmon / 1082 posts

@LAZB: Nap!!!!

I have a huge bag of gummy bears in our pantry but starburst sounds really good right now!

8. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Not feeling pregnant anymore. I feel like I'm in the second trimester already but I'm almost 11 weeks so I'm almost there I guess. Kinda wish I felt pregnant but I'm sure everything is fine

9. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@cyoung: I feel totally normal and I’m 10 weeks. It’s a weird feeling.

Had my first appointment with my midwife today. It’s the same one who I had for my other two kids so that’s nice. She offered to look for the heartbeat, but cautioned it was early. She put the Doppler on my tummy and found the baby right away so that was pretty cool. Not much else up. Waiting for a swab because I have funky discharge and booked my nt scan for 1.5 weeks from now!

10. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

@cyoung: I'm 9 weeks today, and I haven't felt so well in a few weeks! Like, I ate lunch today! A whole lunch! And didn't get sick yet!

11. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

🤰August 2019 🤰

• Cyoung - Aug 3
    • Petitduck - Aug 6
    • MenagerieMama - Aug 12
    • Lazb - Aug 13
    • DillionLion - Aug 14
    • Smuckers - Aug 15
    • NDEPET - Aug 17
    • Cake2017 - Aug 19
    • Doodle - Aug 25
    • Mrs. K - Aug 29

Good luck

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@smuckers: Thank you for updating. 🙏 With all that has been going on the RE the past 2 weeks I have not been on my "A-game." 😉 (* If this cycle doesn't take, next cycle will either be an injectables with BD-ING OR IUI ... VERY exciting! 😆👍) Since I am not an August 2019 mama, I was wondering if either you or Lazb mind taking over the updates (* EDD changes and boy/girl)? If not, I could continue to check in on this board.

13. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

@LAZB: Want to share doing the updates with me to give @Kaohinani a well-deserved break? I'm happy to do them, I'm just on and off a bit so might not be suupppeerrr consistent.

14. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

@Kaohinani: Also I fully stalk you and the other POAS ladies, and cross all my everythings for your BFPs!

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@smuckers: @Kaohinani: definitely! I’m terrible at being in charge, but will for sure be partially responsible lol

16. cake2017

persimmon / 1082 posts

We had to cancel my appointment today. DS got sick and hubby got stuck at work. So I have to wait until the 18th :/. Feeling tired and nauseated. No desire to eat veggies :(. I’m taking a great prenatal from my doc but I feel like I need to do better. The food aversions and nausea just don’t give me a “plant based” or very super healthy meal interest. I ordered cheese pizza and got buffalo wings tho :(.... ugh.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Smuckers: @Lazb:
    Thank you, ladies! I appreciate it! I promise to maintain "stalking" this board. 😉
    Smuckers, thank you! I REALLY HOPE for my #3 soon. After nearly 3 years trying the RE has narrowed it down to that I probably OV immature ovum that cannot be fertilized/implant. This is VERY exciting for me as it means DH and I will have a plan for next cycle if this natural one does not take. Anyway, thank you again, ladies! 😘

18. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@cake2017: just eat what you can. I was just like that. All I ate was potatoes. Now I'm almost 11 weeks and my appetite is back and stuff doesn't sound gross anymore.

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I’ll go ahead and post again with my updated due date

🤰August 2019 🤰
    • Cyoung - Aug 3
    • Petitduck - Aug 6
    • MenagerieMama - Aug 12
    • Lazb - Aug 12
    • DillionLion - Aug 14
    • Smuckers - Aug 15
    • NDEPET - Aug 17
    • Cake2017 - Aug 19
    • Doodle - Aug 25
    • Mrs. K - Aug 29
    Good luck

20. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

I get my results for the gender today or tomorrow!

21. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@cake2017: how are you feeling? I’m the same as you with nausea and just general lack of appetite. Nothing sounds good but I have to eat in order to not feel as gross. Carbs have been my bff. I’ve been eating cereal or waffles for breakfast and the remaining meals have been lots of carbs. The last few days I’ve been really craving Mexican food...

Cyoung: exciting! Keep us posted!

22. cake2017

persimmon / 1082 posts

@Mrs. K: My cravings are all over the place. I’m eating pancakes, fruit, pizza, cereal, oatmeal, chicken wraps from a lebanese restaurant and gummy bears. That’s over the course of 9 weeks. Im very nauseated and bloated. It’s awful. LO1 has been sick so he’s keeping us on our toes and possibly going through the 18 month regression so it’s been exhausting. Appointment on friday! I’m getting excited. How are you feeling?

23. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Well I tried to use Sneak Peak to find out the gender early but unfortunately despite following the introduction to a T my blood just clots too quick and they cant get a good sample of blood. I tried it twice. They were very nice and offered to just refund me without me having to ask after the second time. Hubby and I decided to just use the money to do an early gender scan at 15 weeks. It's about the same price. We have to drive an hour away to do it but it's in a nice town so we can make a nice day trip of it.

My symptoms are completely gone. I feel like I'm in my 2nd trimester. The only thing I have that let's me know I'm pregnant is I have very detailed dreams every night. Like I've dreamed I've gotten a tattoo at least 3 times.

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@cyoung: what a bummer!

25. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@LAZB: it really was but it's okay! How have you been feeling?

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@cyoung: I’m pretty good, thanks. My appetite has definitely returned! Still nauseous sometimes, but overall pretty normal.

I’m addicted to using my home Doppler. I’ve tried limiting it’s use to every other day, but it definitely calms my nerves, so I am tempted to do more

27. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: right there with you. I’m going to get my husband to hide it so I can only use it once a week, after today...

28. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@cake2017: sleep regressions and being pregnant with baby #2 has been all but glamorous. So much more exhausting and not as much time to rest as when I was pregnant with my son. I am about the same, lots of aversions and nothing sounds good. It really makes it hard to plan lunch and dinner!

I feel like I might be coming down with something, ugh. Hope your LO is feeling better!! Exciting about your appt coming up! Mine is tomorrow... can’t wait to see and make sure everything is ok.

@cyoung: that really sucks about the test! Bummer. Hopefully you’ll be able to clearly see at the ultrasound!

29. cake2017

persimmon / 1082 posts

@Mrs. K: Planning meals is difficult. I wish I could be eating better! Keep us posted with your appointment! So exciting! I can’t wait to go to mine! I hope you feel better and is able to get rest! Sleep does wonders!

30. cake2017

persimmon / 1082 posts

@cyoung: Aww! That’s stinks! But I am sure we can all agree that 15 weeks will be here before you know it!!!!!

31. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

Yeah itll be fun and I trust an ultrasound more. I really want a doppler! I'm so anxious about having a missed miscarriage but I just gotta trust everything is okay. My next appointment is this Thursday.

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ugh, couldn’t find the HB on my Doppler this morning. I skipped two days, and was so excited to find it this morning. I’m not too worried yet, will try later.

33. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

So, I live in a condo that is basically a giant building of 3-story townhouses next to each other. Works fine for us, not our forever home, blah blah blah. I like my neighbors, too. But this morning. Oh man.

One of my neighbors is a very nice man who works at a hospital overnight (I *think* he's a nurse. He wears scrubs, but could be many different version of medical personnel). He's from the Phillipines. Sometimes we can hear him play rock band, or smell when he's frying food, but no big deal. I'm sure he hears DD screaming sometimes (read: daily), and has never once complained. This morning, though. At 7am he decided to cook fresh fish. I swear my kitchen smelled like a fish market (the way the layouts work, our kitchens share a wall). It was everything I could do to EXIST. Scented candles everywhere, man.

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Yay! Found the HB, I feel better.
    ALSO, I just took off my coat and literally gasped when I saw myself in the mirror, holy crap that’s a big baby bloat belly! I wish I took a before picture to show comparison. 10w1d today

35. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@LAZB: that's great you found it!
    I found my old doppler. Still works like a charm. It took me forever to find the heartbeat. I've found the heartbeat super easily with my other two. I may have an anterior placenta this time around. I'm not too sure.

36. smuckers

apricot / 390 posts

@LAZB: Oh my goodness your bump is so cute! I am a lady of size, so it takes me MONTHS to get anything looking like a bump (although I've been considering taking out my maternity jeans for relief from my current blue jeans). Have you gone public with your pregnancy yet?

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@smuckers: thanks, but it’s totally bloat, so it doesn’t feel cute! Lol

Got a new stash of candy today, not helping with the bloat but oh well. This is what I picked up

38. cyoung

apricot / 469 posts

@LAZB: that candy looks so good!! I want gummy bears now.

39. cake2017

persimmon / 1082 posts

@cyoung: I love gummy bears! I found this lemon and ginger candy from Marshall’s lol that I have been leaning on with the nausea. @LAZB: Black forest gummy are sooooo good!!!!!

40. DillonLion

GOLD / eggplant / 11517 posts

@smuckers: OMG I'm so sorry about the fish feast.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee