Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014: Labor watch & Announcements

1. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: Oh man, 8pm! Well, I am thinking about you today

2. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: I'll be up too! Thinking of you!!

3. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@snowjewelz: good luck tonight!!

4. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@snowjewelz: Thinking of you! Good luck! Praying you have a smooth labor and delivery!

5. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@snowjewelz: Good luck today! Hope for smooth quick induction!!

6. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@snowjewelz: I'll be thinking of you!

7. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@snowjewelz: good luck honey! I went in on a thursday at 6pm for my induction and my son was born the next day just before noon. It can take a while but it's so worth it. Wishing you the best birth possible.

8. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Thanks! I would take that time frame I just have no idea what to expect!

9. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@snowjewelz: it can take a number of days sometimes but more often it seems to be 12-24 hours. I'll be checking for updates!

10. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@snowjewelz: Good luck tonight! Hope everything goes smoothly.

11. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: I am thinking of you tonight! Best of luck!!

12. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@snowjewelz: Good luck! Hope things are going smoothly so far!!

13. snowjewelz

Apparently tonight is a very busy night.. I'm still waiting for a room! I guess I'm the lowest priority since I'm not even in labor...

14. Adira

@snowjewelz: Oh man, that stinks! I hope you don't have to wait much longer!

15. winniebee

@snowjewelz: thinking of you!

16. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: ahh I hope you get in soon!!

17. snowjewelz

The good news is I'm not as anxious/nervous haha. But I've been waiting for 2 hrs now! Def not getting this baby out anytime soon... Stay tuned!

18. Adira

@snowjewelz: Hope you're in a room by now and are getting this show on the road!!

19. snowjewelz

Got Iv in... Waiting for dr to start meds. They are shoving a pill up the vag apparently!

20. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: thinking of you!!

21. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@snowjewelz: good luck!! I had that pill shoved up and it definitely got things going for me. Thinking of you!!

22. Adira

@snowjewelz: Thinking of you!!

23. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@snowjewelz: glad you're getting started. Hope things are going well!

24. snowjewelz

@ChiCalGoBee: good to know! I'm getting checked in an hour or so I think... I feel more crampy but I know I'm not there yet.

Man the cervix checks at the hospital are so painful!

The nurse also made me put on an oxygen mask just now bc LOs headrate was a lil low. Now I can't sleep with this thing on!

25. Adira

@snowjewelz: Oh man, that sucks about the oxygen mask. Hopefully things start speeding up for you soon.

26. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: ugh I'm sorry.

27. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: Thinking of you ♥

28. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: Sorry about the oxygen mask! I had to have one when I was induced with LO#1 and it was pretty annoying. I hope things are going well for you!

29. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@snowjewelz: hope you're getting a little rest!

30. snowjewelz

Tried to kind of sleep on and off at night but you know how it is! Still waiting to get checked and get another dose of meds (shift change). The nurses have been very nice tho. DH was able to pass out on the pull out couch.

I feel period cramping and some normal BH... I guess she really doesn't want to come out! I hope after the 2nd dose I'd really get somewhere! This is def taking a while...

31. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: hang in there!! Hopefully next dose of meds will help!

32. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@snowjewelz: thinking of you! !!

33. Adira

@snowjewelz: Bummer it's taking so long, but hopefully it will all be worth it once she's in your arms!

34. winniebee

@snowjewelz: thinking of you!

35. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@snowjewelz: Ahh, I'm hoping things start moving along quickly! I'm ready to see a picture of baby Kara!

36. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: Ahh, I hope things have started progressing more quickly! I imagine you're anxious. Thinking of you!

37. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@snowjewelz: Rest up momma! Inductions can take a long time. Sometimes I think the longer the better as it seems less stressful to the baby. At any rate, your end of pregnancy is nearing (quickly!).

38. snowjewelz

Had a scare this AM - her heartrate dropped low and I was rushed to OR for csection. But then she stabilized.

Thought I would need 3rd dose of meds; turned out I was finally at 3cm from nothing! By then I was just having bad period cramps.

So epidural went in (not a bad experience at all), started pitocin so hopefully it's smooth sailing from now on! Water still not broken yet.

39. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: how scary! Glad everything is okay!

40. snowjewelz

Sooo important to have good nurses. I ask a bajillion questions and they have been so patient and reassuring. Also. I think I get all the attention now bc of the scare this morning lol! So some good came out of all that stress

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee