Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms (and their kids)

1. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: She does! Normally IF she wakes she goes back to bed but these wakes are around 3/4 So maybe she feels more rested by 5?!? IDK?!

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: AJ is amazing in sleep, that thumb works wonders for him!

3. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@FaithFertility: maybe cuz its so light out by 5 already?

4. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: it is, but she has 2 sets of darkening curtains

5. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

I'll be on maternity leave this summer as well (my induction is scheduled for 39 weeks - 6/5 ) but I'm kind of freaked out by the idea of being at home with all 3! M will have half day camp (9-1) 3 days / week for part of the summer but I still have to get her there with J and the baby, of course. We will have our sitter that I usually use for work for some hours as well. We'll make it work - just hard not to be nervous!

6. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@MrsF: I'm nervous and I will only have all 3 all day on Fridays and some random other days LOL!

7. snowjewelz

Kara last week started saying two boys in her class are not nice and that they hit her head! I'm assuming it's not a big deal since there are no marks on her and she doesn't seem that upset. But it's funny because I asked her what she tells them and she says, not nice, boy's name! And she does it with furrowed brows too! I have to stop myself from laughing!

8. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@snowjewelz: Well at least she's sticking up for herself.
    One of the boys at daycare is biting (although hasn't bitten Ethan) - DH told him to tell the boy (C) 'no biting C', we found out at daycare the next day he told boy R not to bite instead, lol.

9. snowjewelz

@josina: Haha, boy R is like, huh?!

Thankfully we've never had any biting/hitting incidents! But now I know clearly which boys she doesn't like, hah! She used to just say I don't like T b/c he takes my toys. But now it's, T not nice! J not nice!

10. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: so cute...lol sorry if they are hitting her though! G tells the boys at her sitters
    GENTLE hands (insert name)

11. winniebee

@snowjewelz: ahhh this is the age for that! Ryan has been on the receiving end at school but also has been the aggressor a handful of times!!

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: How are you!??!?!

13. winniebee

@FaithFertility: good! Almost 35 weeks. Lots of contractions but I'm guessing he will stay put at least a few more weeks. Or at least I hope so! Having a big bday party for ty next weekend and it's also the anniversary of Dylan's passing so I am neither physically nor mentally prepared.

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: Can't imagine the emotions! You're an amazing women is all I know! I have a co worker due around the same time as you! So it always makes me think of how you are!

15. snowjewelz

@winniebee: be kind to yourself I know Dylan is watching over his baby brother's delivery ❤

16. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: I think of you and Dylan so often and I can't believe it's been a year It's been nice going through another pregnancy with you.

17. winniebee

@MrsF: same to you!! I'm so excited you have less than a week!! I made a long response on the other board.

18. KayKay

pear / 1961 posts

@mrsf: @winniebee: i can't believe you guys are so close! then again, R is 6m this coming weekend, soooo....

@snowjewelz: E has been on both ends of the biting/scratching game in her toddler class. particularly with one boy. i always think it's funny that they can't tell me who did it to her, but she will right away! ha. hopefully she forgets all about it this summer, although we're going to try to meet up with her class at the park a couple times. we'll see!

19. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@KayKay: Crazy! These babies grow so quickly...

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsF: Excited to see that baby!!!!!!!

@KayKay: It's flying!

21. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@KayKay: K knows exactly who hit or bite her (at least assuming she's remembering correctly.) it's always the same little her and as soon as they see each other in the morning they give each other hugs. I'm guessing they're just too close together which is asking for trouble.

22. winniebee

Yup ryan even tells me who he hit or pushed! I think he's pretty accurate with his story telling!

23. snowjewelz

@winniebee: Haha! I guess it's good that he knows what he's doing...??

24. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@winniebee: Thinking of you and Dylan today.

25. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: Lots of love to you guys today

26. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@winniebee: hope the chimes are singing sweetly today.

27. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@winniebee:

28. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@winniebee: thinking of you all, and Dylan

29. winniebee

Thank you I could not have survived the last year without your kindness and support.

30. snowjewelz

@winniebee: You have taught me much about love, strength, courage and resilience as well

31. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

Hi friends! Baby Charlie was born last night at 8:25 and weighing 9lbs5oz! Started pitocin at 9:30 in the morning, took all day to make much progress and flew right out when he was ready 10 minutes of pushing and no tearing. He's working on nursing and especially snuggling...

Looking forward to introducing him to M & J later today

Now the fun begins! Moms of 3 - I can handle this, right?

32. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@MrsF: congrats!!! Welcome baby Charlie!

33. winniebee

@MrsF: congratulations!! You got this!!

34. KayKay

pear / 1961 posts

@mrsf: ah - yay! So excited for you and your family Three is mostly fun, super crazy, and sporadically hard. But you can do it!

35. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@MrsF: congrats and welcome Charlie.

36. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsF: Congratulations!!!!!! Can't wait to see his face!!!!!

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@winniebee: 💙

38. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@MrsF: congratulations!! Yay!

39. winniebee

@theotherstark: I stalk the POAS boards and just saw your post. Gentle congratulations....I hope this baby is healthy and sticky!!!

40. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MrsF: Ahh! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world, Baby Charlie!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee