Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@sandy: I hope you can get some additional help!! And I hope you still do your family/maternity shoot. You can just do a laid-back shoot at home; I bet you'll like having those pictures of you guys with your LO now before the baby comes Only if it's not too stressful, though!

@MrsScallop: @snowjewelz: I feel like I've had a bit of a waddle the last few days since he's been sitting so low in my pelvis. Hope he moves up soon!

@MrsScallop: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your meeting with the cardiologist!

@FaithFertility: Sounds like you have some really busy months coming up!! And yay for the 4d ultrasound So exciting.

@Adira: Ugh, people keep acting really surprised when I tell them I'm due in early December ("But you're so HUGE!"). Blah. Haha. Oh well.

2. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

And I know it's not as pressing to have this now as it was when we had upcoming appts on here, but since I haven't posted it in a while I thought I would re-post the EDD list! Let me know if anything has changed.

December Mommas

November 17: MamaG (#2 , c-section, EDD 12/1)
    November 26: MissyBear (#1 )
    November 27: MsMini (#2 )
    December 1: MrsF (#2 )
    December 2: josina (#1 )
    December 3: Sandy (#2 c-section), luv2beamom (#1 )
    December 4: theotherstark (#1 ), mrsmangomochi (#2 )
    December 5: Magnolia (#1 ), genarator (#2 ), AngelicOne (#1 ), ustechie (#2 )
    December 6: BandDMommy (#2 )
    December 8: cram88 (#2 ), Mrs.Lilac (#1 ), snowjewelz (#1 )
    December 10: Miss Ariel (#1 )
    December 11: Jax (#1 & 2 )
    December 13: cheert16 (#2 )
    December 14: faithfertility (#1 )
    December 16: Adira (#2 )
    December 18: MrsD (#1 )
    December 19: MrsScallop (#2 )
    December 21: whenoceansrise (#1 ), winniebee (#2 )
    December 22: babypie (#2 ), brawly (#2), shimmer (#3)
    December 23: MrsJX3 (#1 )
    December 25: Allison (#2 ), Mrs. Tea (#2 )
    December 27: BabyBunny (#2)
    December 29: mrsbookworm (#2 )
    December 30: oliviaoblivia (#2 , c-section, EDD 1/1)

Team Girl
    MamaG
    genarator
    BandDMommy
    mrsbookworm
    snowjewelz
    Sandy
    cheert16
    Mrs.Lilac
    faithfertility
    MrsD
    oliviaoblivia
    babypie

Team Boy
    MrsF
    Magnolia
    AngelicOne
    cram88
    mrsmangomochi
    MissyBear
    luv2beamom
    josina
    ustechie
    Adira
    Jax (x2!)
    theotherstark
    winniebee
    whenoceansrise
    MrsScallop
    Mrs. Tea

Team Green
    MsMini
    Allison
    MrsJX3
    Miss Ariel

3. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@theotherstark: wow!!! Our first mom due is November 17!!! That's 8 weeks.

4. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@BandDmommy: @mamag is gonna kick us off!

I am so excited for everyone! And can't wait to find out all the team green genders

5. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@BandDmommy: Right?! So crazy! @mamag: you're getting so close!!

@snowjewelz: I can't wait to find out either!!

6. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Adira: it is! Just drank the drink and starting my hour wait. I am so glad I got lemon-lime this time!

7. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: @theotherstark: thank you! Looks like he is breech (a bit diagonal really), but not facing my spine right now. Hopefully he doesn't move too much between today and tomorrow so we can get a good look!

8. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: a 4d ultrasound would be so fun! I have been dying to see this little guy's face, as we got some free shots with DD, but the ultrasound techs have been stingy this time around and I don't want to pay for it

9. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: I am excited too! Can't believe our first baby is just 2 months away! Yey @mamag:!

10. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MrsScallop: Oh, interesting! I don't remember being offered lemon-lime last time. I wonder what my options will be tomorrow. And good luck!!!

11. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

I am so glad I am sitting in a waiting room with a bunch of pregnant ladies. A little boy was crying for his mama and it was making me tear up! At least no one here should think I am crazy.

12. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Adira: thanks! Good luck to you tomorrow! I much prefer lemon-lime to the orange I had last time. Just tasted like a strong flat Sprite.

13. snowjewelz

@MrsScallop: I had the lemon-lime and it was more or less okay. Totally agree about the strong flat sprite part!

14. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

Good luck with all the GD tests coming up! Hope everyone passes.

We went to our first baby class last night. (Most helpful to DH so he knows what to expect & how to help me)

15. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

Looks like I passed, woo! Baby boy is growing fine according to the Drs, although he seems a bit small (to me) at the 29 percentile.

@AngelicOne: How was the class? I took one with my first and thought it was mostly ok, but it made DH feel like he'd faint - ha!

16. snowjewelz

@AngelicOne: Nice! I'm dreading hours, it's from 9-5! I mean, I want to take it, but spending a whole Sat at a hospital also does not seem that fun!

@MrsScallop: Yay!

17. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MrsScallop: Woohoo!!! Congratulations on passing!!! I hope I pass like you!

18. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@MrsScallop: Ooh, lemon-lime doesn't sound bad! I had a red one - fruit punch I think? It was pretty sickly sweet, but meh. Whatever. Only had to drink it for 5 minutes. Haha. Congrats on passing!

@AngelicOne: Nice! Ours is an all-day Saturday class, like @snowjewelz: . I am actually really looking forward to it! I know my husband is a little nervous about the 'live birth videos' that we'll be watching Heh. I am excited to see the rooms, and hear what they have to say about everything.

19. snowjewelz

@theotherstark: Wait they usually show live birth videos?! I don't want to watch!

20. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: I don't know about other hospitals, but ours has them (1 vaginal and 1 c-section) on the agenda. Ha!

21. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MrsScallop: wow, that's fast! Congrats on passing!

22. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@MrsScallop: Congrats on passing! The class seems okay. She talked about breathing techniques and the different labor stages. Next week is postpartum recovery in the hospital & at home.

@snowjewelz: @theotherstark: Ours is 4 2hr classes on Wednesday nights. (We missed the first class last week while on vacation, so making it up on 10/15- it had the birth videos apparently lol) Luckily DH is ok with blood & stuff, so he says he'll be fine (just doesn't want to see the placenta delivered lol) I couldn't imagine doing it all in one day. Hope you get lots of breaks!

23. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@winniebee: We are going through the bad cold and 2 year molars right now It's amazing how M's teething always coincides with a virus! She's been up multiple times throughout the night and totally inconsolable. Even when we hold her she just says "back in the crib!" and lays there and coughs / cries. Totally heartbreaking! Phew - absolutely not the right place for this teething vent, but I guess I needed to get that out. I hope T is feeling better soon!

24. snowjewelz

@theotherstark: @AngelicOne: I don't think DH will care about watching those, me on the other hand... I think ignorance is bliss for me!

25. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@sandy: Thank you so much for the update! I've been thinking of you and baby girl so often It's wonderful that you're home but I can't imagine how hard it would be to be so limited in your activities - particularly with a toddler at home! I hope that your doctors are able to lift some of your restrictions soon.

26. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

This baby is moving around a TON today... I'm starting to wonder if he's switching positions. (no idea where he's at since I only get 1 ultrasound). It is crazy/fun to watch my belly move around as he moves though! I've gotten it on video a few times.

27. snowjewelz

@josina: I was too embarassed to admit it but I love watching my belly do all kinds of funky things too! We literally spend forever staring at my bump at night and laughing at all the rippling and protrusions she's making! It's weird/fascinating/funny!

28. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Nesting is in high gear... I just made pumpkin cupcakes because I saw pumpkin in the pantry...

29. snowjewelz

@BandDmommy: Mm your kitchen just smell gooood

30. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@BandDmommy: me too. Ordered a bunch of furniture and have been on home decor scouring spree

31. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@BandDmommy: that sounds amazing! I had a huge nesting burst a couple weeks ago, but now I have slowed down.

32. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@MrsScallop: Yay on passing!!!!

@josina: @snowjewelz: awww I love all the movements, we have belly watch binges too!!!!

@BandDmommy: Those sound yummy!

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: Good luck today

34. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@sandy- how are you doing? Thinking about you!!

35. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: Haha! Too funny. Then I will hope they don't show the videos in your class

@josina: Our little guy was moving a lot yesterday too! I'm definitely starting to feel a lot more of his smaller movements, so that's fun.

@BandDmommy: Nice! Pumpkin cupcakes sound so good. I made a pumpkin pie this past weekend, since my husband loves it. So good. There's just something about pumpkin!

36. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Is it just me or is it getting real? I'm 29 weeks today and I gave birth to my son at 34 weeks.

@winniebee: yay! Exciting!

We found a contractor to do some projects around the house for super cheap. So cheap, that DH says if he does a good job we will get him to do some additional projects.

37. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@BandDmommy: not real for me yet I'm in denial lol.

38. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: last night I realized I would have to go through labor again.

39. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Ladies, I'm still not ready and just lost this whole week. My MIL passed on Monday unexpectedly so we are out of town. And yes I only have about 8 weeks left. And I'm taking a short leave of only 8 weeks and it looks like we are going to have guests for 5 weeks. While I'm sure the help will be nice, I tend to be fairly independent so having people in our house is a little overwhelming.

40. snowjewelz

Is it bad that I have to check my app to see what week/day I'm at?! I'm 28+4 today.

Doctor's appt was great today! Got some nicer 3D photos of baby Kara. She is now 2 lbs 7 ounces, and thanks to GD, I must have lost weight b/c I didn't get any weight even tho she gained weight. Doctor is also pleased with my diet and my #s; I feel like a student getting an A or something

I asked about flu shots and my OB def recommend that me and DH and prob my mom get it, in addition to the Tdap for whooping cough. Where is the best place to get it? Doctor's office? Urgent care? Pharmacy?

@BandDmommy: That is pretty crazy! Let's hope this one stays in there for much longer

I am in 100% denial about labor & delivery still!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee