Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@cheert16: nope! I tend to do it all online anyways though :). I should probably be thinking about it though....

2. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@BandDmommy: I just adore B's suspenders too. So cute!

3. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@MrsScallop: Ah twice my LO is facing inside too and refused to let us look at her little face! They are so funny.

I am not doing any Christmas shopping this year! We usually just do family anyway so this year I'm like don't get us anything and we won't get you guys anything!

4. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@cheert16: We aren't really planning on buying much for Christmas- since baby is due so close to Christmas our family isn't really expecting us to buy anything!

5. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@cheert16: Ha, no way. I really should, but to be honest, I am more concerned about LO#1's birthday than Christmas. Her birthday is just 4-5 days before my expected induction date, so I want it to be really special for her.

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Last one I promise

7. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: online here too! Trying to shop with 2 year old is impossible!!!

8. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@MrsScallop: I would totally be more concerned about that too!

@whenoceansrise: @snowjewelz: why did I think of doing that??

@winniebee: I just started today- I all of a sudden started panicking! I ordered Christmas cards too!

9. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@cheert16: I'm waiting on Xmas cards. Plan on using newborn pics or doing session once D arrives

10. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@cheert16: Your gift to them is a baby!

@BandDmommy: You're not bothering us! Keep 'em coming!

11. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@cheert16: Oh, also here's an idea: I told my mom and DH's mom that for Christmas this year their gift would be late because I was planning on having one of baby's newborn photos printed on a canvas for them!

12. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: That sounds like an awesome gift!

13. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@BandDmommy: I was going to wait- but I was 2 weeks late with LO#1- if I go even 1 week late with this little lady that brings me to the 20th! Not enough time to have a picture taken- something printed- etc~

14. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@cheert16: aghh.. I'm due in the beginning of December and I doubt I'll go past 37 weeks. So Darcy will be here in November.

15. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@cheert16: plan on doing something similar with Xmas hats for pics this year... Or B "readings" D the Night before Christmas.

16. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@BandDmommy: so cute!!! On our card I put- DH first name, My first name, LO#1 first name, and Baby Our last name. SO she was at least included on there (you can see my bump in the picture!)

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@BandDmommy: your pictures are just beautiful!
    @winniebee: I feel you I'm down to one pair of jeans....lol
    @whenoceansrise: wow, what a score on that event, how cool!

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@cheert16: Christmas shopping. ......ahhhhhh nope haven't thought of it.......time is running out! DH works every other weekend including this one so we have only 3 weekends off togethet before her due date.....yikes!

19. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@whenoceansrise: that's a great gift!!!

20. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@FaithFertility: AHHH!! Once I got past my business trip this past weekend- I basically wont let anyone makes plans with us on the weekends so we can get stuff done!!

21. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@MrsScallop: Sorry you couldn't see more during your appointment today! It sounds like you're getting lots of monitoring and great care for you and baby!

22. winniebee

@MrsScallop: sorry he wouldn't cooperate today! Are you doing ok with all the appts and increased monitoring? It is definitely all coming quickly now!

23. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@BandDmommy: love this photo! And also love all your maternity photos!

ETA: I meant i loved the photo of B at Christmas - so cute!

24. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@MrsScallop: thinking of you and baby and hoping all your monitoring continues to go well!

25. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@winniebee: Ummm, I haven't been able to wear my nice maternity jeans for a long time. I have one pair of jeans that fit - they are not flattering but what can I do

26. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Hey @sandy: good to see you posting.

27. winniebee

@sandy: I bought a pair of old navy in the next size and *thought* I could leave the tags on them and wait and see. Mmmm. Nope.

28. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MrsScallop: sorry he wouldn't cooperate. That's a lot of US, hope everything is okay!

29. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@sandy: nice to see you friend!

30. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Christmas shopping! DH snagged an online deal last week for a Frozen vanity for C. Most of our shopping will be focused on her and I fully intend for it to be online at this point. Everyone else can be happy with a new addition o the family.

31. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

My last appointment at MFM was disappointing - I had no measurable fluid but she doesn't show signs of distress otherwise so they're going to keep her in there until I'm 37 weeks. I'm freaking out bc I only have 3 weeks left until my csection date. I've been packing my hospital bags and DH's bag - he's going to children's hospital to be with Ava when she's transferred and I'll go up there once I'm discharged following my csection

32. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@MamaG: @BandDmommy: thanks ladies I've been so distracted and busy I'm rarely on here to post but I'm checking in now while LO is eating dinner

I just got on IG so wall me if you want to follow me - that's pretty much the only place I've been active lately

33. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MamaG: we do Elfster for DHs family and my family. Each person gets one person and the price limit was $25. We ended up spending so much money, this really helped cut costs. Honestly, I don't need anything so I ended up with a ton of stuff I'd never use.

34. winniebee

@sandy: I'm so sorry to hear that the visit wasn't more positive. This has got to be so incredibly stressful for you guys. Stay strong we are thinking of you!!!

35. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

I'm on IG if anyone wants to add me as well. Be prepared for lots of B pics.

@sandy: I'm sorry. I've been thinking a lot about you guys and you are in my prayers!

36. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@sandy: I can't imagine being in your shoes. I feel overwhelmed and I don't have nearly as much on my plate. Rest up lady and do all that you can to relax. I keep you and Ava in my thoughts all the time.

37. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@sandy: Good to see you posting! I'm sorry you haven't had better news. I've been thinking of you and your family

38. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@MrsF: Thank you!

@winniebee: I am ok with it for now, it just seems like it will be a huge time suck on top of work and family. This is definitely a different pregnancy experience compared to my first, but I am really glad they are keeping a close eye on him. It helps me worry less knowing that.

@sandy: It is so good to see you here and thank you so much for your thoughts! I definitely think of you and little Ava often. I am so sorry your last appointment was disappointing, but glad she doesn't seem distressed at all. How is planning for her arrival and care for your LO going? The planning aspect is what is stressing me out the most right now as that is one of the few things I can control and yet I have no clue what we are doing. I hope that your continued monitoring shows Ava can stay put a few more weeks and get big and strong!

39. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@BandDmommy: Thank you! He seems to be doing ok while he on the inside, but I do wish we knew how things will be for him when he is born. We just have to wait and see and hope for the best.

40. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@sandy: it is good to see you here you are in my thoughts and prayers, as the time gets closer for Ava to meet the world!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee