Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@josina: great photos. I love the fall colors!

@whenoceansrise: potassium will help. Also trying to flex your feet back toward your nose to stretch the calf muscle will relieve the pain. The quicker you can do that stretch the better. I'm getting this pain constantly at night now when I move or stretch.

I had my weekly appt/sono this morning. K moves a bunch and doesn't really stay put for the sono. I wish they would have done a weight estimate. Hopefully next week. I got my tdap today. Next week I do my GBS and cervical check. My stress levels are through the roof, unfortunately.

2. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@josina: beautiful!!!

3. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Adira: I'm sorry. It's good they caught it earlier!

4. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MamaG: oh no, I'm sorry. Got to keep those stress levels down!

5. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@whenoceansrise: Charlie horses suck!!! Sorry you keep getting them.

6. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@MamaG: Oh no! Sorry to hear about the stress. I have the GBS test next time too (the 7th for me).

7. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

I'm starting to totally freak out. I feel so unprepared. Now that MIL is here I'm hoping to get a ton done. I need to pack hospital bag, get Bs big bro gift, finish nursery. Ahhhhhh

Anyone asking for a push gift? I want a necklace with B and D's name on it. I'm also thinking about splurging on lulu lemon pants for post maternity.

8. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@BandDmommy: There's not much that baby needs right away, don't stress! We don't have a nursery remotely set up nor have I done much of anything to prepare other than order furniture and get my new pump and some new baby clothes. Aaaand I'm really taking it easy until 34/35 weeks so won't do much of anything until then.

I'm going to get another ring with this baby's birthstone that stacks with the mother's ring I got with T's birthstone.

9. cheert16

nectarine / 2631 posts

@BandDmommy: I fell so unprepared as well (and you are due at least a week before me!!) I don't even have the nursery painted yet?!?!?!? (I might just hire someone- shhh don't tell DH!) What are you getting for a big bro gift? I feel like with Christmas right around the corner I want to get something nice that he will remember but don't know what! I am asking for a birthstone ring with both kids birthstone on it- DH got me a beautiful necklace for my push gift when B was born. Splurge on them!!!!

10. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@winniebee: sounds beautiful! We are waiting till we know how many kids we will have...

11. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@BandDmommy: Gahh, I still have those TODOs too, PLUS I need to clean out part of the garage so I can actually get to the other side of my car when I have two car seats. AND I need to clean out part of our bedroom so we have room for the bassinet. I'm stressing!

I wasn't going to ask for a push present, but I was going to ask for baby #2's birthstone to add to my Pandora bracelet for Christmas. I also want this: http://www.amazon.com/Loving-Family-Sterling-Silver-Children/dp/B00564GXDS

12. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@FaithFertility: Thank you for your thoughts!

13. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@BandDmommy: Wow, your house must look amazing now! I cleaned for about 1.5 hours today and was exhausted after, so I can't imagine how you felt. Hope you got lots of rest after!

14. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@Adira: Sorry your numbers went down As others have said, at least you caught it early and hopefully they will come back up quickly!

15. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@josina: Beautiful photos! I just love the colors!

@snowjewelz: Sorry you are sick and going through so much to get your shots! I'm surprised your OB doesn't offer them. I hope you feel better soon though! At least it isn't during labor - I had a wicked cold while I labored with my first and all through the first week of her life. It was terrible!

@MamaG: Sorry you are so stressed Time is flying and I am trying hard to not freak out yet either.

@BandDmommy: I haven't asked for anything, but I know DH wants to get me something. It will probably be something more practical (like the new diaper bag I desperately need or a sewing machine), but I would also like a Pandora charm with a heart design of some kind on it to represent our heart baby. I hope having your MIL around helps you get and feel more prepared. I have a ton of things to do still too.

16. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

A couple more cute ones now that I have them ALL...
    I did the teddy bear one because I plan to use this teddy bear (from baby's grandma) to take monthly photos as a size-comparison.

17. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

So I'm at my doctor's office for what I thought was just a normal visit... He's going to do the group b strep test today and I am not prepared for this! Had I known this I would have made DH help me "groom" myself. Haha! How embarrassing!!

18. winniebee

@whenoceansrise: they have seen sooooo much worse. Trust me!

19. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@whenoceansrise: they've seen it all! they won't even notice.

20. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@whenoceansrise: I have mine in 2 weeks, at least she gave me a warning! 'Grooming' down there is almost impossible anymore! lol.

21. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@whenoceansrise: hahahahhaha... I'm sure they've seen it all... :). Wait till delivery.

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@josina: adorable!!

23. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: Ha, I was terrified at my last appointment that they'd surprise me with the test too. I am sure they have seen worse, so no reason to be embarrassed! Just imagine what happens during birth.....

24. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@winniebee: @MrsF: @josina: @BandDmommy: It wasn't so bad! He made me feel very comfortable and it didn't even hurt!

25. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@MrsScallop: I know! I better get over my embarassment now!

26. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@whenoceansrise: Well, if you are anything like me, the embarrassment will disappear when in labor. I felt embarrassed about a lot of things until I was in active labor, then I didn't really care at all what I looked like or who was looking. Those contractions really take your mind off of it

27. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@josina: so cute! I keep joking that this bb is dressed up as a pumpkin for Halloween

28. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@MrsScallop: a for your heart baby! I love that. Hoping for the best for your family

29. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

34 weeks today!!! Just got my baby bump email, it talked about perineal massage. I have never heard of it before! Think I'm going to start taking more baths to help me relax. My sleep SUCKS lately. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

30. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@MrsScallop: I can't imagine being sick & giving birth! I went home w/ a fever yesterday, but thank God it broke last night and I'm just left with a cough.

@BandDmommy: I recently read all about how you can like massage that area and do things to help it stretch or something...

@whenoceansrise: Haha, don't worry! I attempt to groom "blind" down there since I have one of those electric shavers. Anyhow, I do not care what they see down there... I'm sure the scenery is even more gruesome during L/D anyway~

I was a nutcase this week ordering things and completing my registry; so now I'm expecting a billion boxes at my door each day (Target keeps sending separate shipments). I'm still waiting for my BBB completion discount to do some shopping there (hopefully I can stack w/ the 20% coupons?!).

31. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snowjewelz: hahahhaha I did the same thing yesterday. I completed my amazon registry. Furniture arrives today!!!

32. winniebee

@BandDmommy: congrats on getting to 34 wks!

33. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

Just a word to the wise, the up and up brand diaper genie refills do not fit any of the current Diaper Genies. We stocked up on these (due to a sale plus red card plus registry discounts) only to learn the do not fit. Must return them all this weekend.

34. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@BandDmommy: congrats! Best wishes for your little girl to stay in even longer!

@snowjewelz: glad you are doing a bit better today. Rest up this weekend if you can!

35. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@snowjewelz: Yeah at first I was mortified, but my doctor actually make me feel very comfortable!

@BandDmommy: I feel you on the sucky sleep. So far baths haven't been able to relax me enough to actually fall asleep yet. That plus having to get up to pee all the time (and getting in and out of bed is now a job because our bed is so high) plus the leg cramps. I am so ready to have my body back! My doctor did tell me that I could take some tylenol pm or some benadryl though to help me with the leg cramps.

36. snowjewelz

@MamaG: Thanks! I'm getting a diaper genie but I did read all the horrible reviews of the Target reviews online!

@MrsScallop: Have a 9-5 birthing class tomorrow

37. snowjewelz

@whenoceansrise: Made me remember this one time, there was an intern, or new tech, she def was not experienced... She had to check my cervix and um, she couldn't find the entrance. I had to be like, "um, go lower"

38. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@snowjewelz: omg! That is horrible/hilarious!

39. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: bummer! Enjoy the class though!

40. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@snowjewelz: Omg, that would be interesting... Ha!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee