Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@theotherstark: congrats!!!

2. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@theotherstark: YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!! Baby boys are soooooooo much fun!!!

3. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@theotherstark: congrats!!! I love having a little so much!

4. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@theotherstark: yay!!!!

5. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@littlek: great picture!

6. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@josina: that's adorable!

7. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@theotherstark: congratulations!! I love the way you found out

8. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@theotherstark: congratulations!!!!

9. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@theotherstark: Congrats on a baby

10. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@theotherstark: congrats on your baby boy!!!!! So exciting

11. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

I'v been trying to stay off line the past few weeks because I was waiting on Panorama results after 16 wk blood draw came back elevated for Downs.

We would love him no matter what but I got the call today from my MFM Dr. that our babe is low risk for all!!! Feeling so relieved. Hope everyone is doing well...

12. littlek

@magnolia: yay!!! Great news!!

13. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@theotherstark: Congrats!! I think your reveal with your husband sounds amazing!

@magnolia: Great news! So glad to hear!

14. sandy

cantaloupe / 6687 posts

@magnolia: great news!

15. winniebee

@magnolia: great news!

16. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@theotherstark: AHHHH!!!! Sorry, just had to come say congrats!!!!! Yay for little s!!!!

17. Adira

@magnolia: Awesome news!!!! So happy for you!!!

18. Adira

Eeek! Just placed my FIRST order for the new baby! Ordered him some A&A Swaddle Blankets of his very own (that his brother will probably just steal from him)!

19. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@magnolia: wonderful news!

20. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@theotherstark: Yaaay congrats!!!

21. snowjewelz

@magnolia: That is GREAT news! So glad you can just enjoy your pregnancy now and not worry!

22. snowjewelz

@Adira: Nice! I have a ton of A&A stuff on my registry, I am quite obsessed lol!

Oh yeah, what is the deal with crib bumpers? I read something about them actually being a hazard and that those mesh/breathable ones are better?

23. Adira

@snowjewelz: Yes, I love A&A!

I think the regular bumpers are considered a no-no these days because a baby can get his/her face pressed up against them and not get enough oxygen? That's why the mesh/breathable ones are better. We just skipped bumpers altogether with Xander.

24. winniebee

@snowjewelz: crib bumpers are not recommended at all, including mesh bumpers. There's still a strangulation risk with the mesh ones. We didn't use any.

25. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Thanks everyone! We are so excited (although I would have been thrilled either way ). Ahh! It's nice to finally be able to say "he" instead of "it"!! Can't believe we're having a boy. How am I going to handle a boy?! Ha.

@magnolia: I'm so glad everything came back looking good! I know how scares can make you distance yourself a bit (I tried to do the same thing when I had a lot of spotting in the first tri). Glad everything came back as low risk What a relief!

@Adira: Awww yay! Now that I know it's a boy, I feel like I should get something to celebrate

26. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@snowjewelz: @Adira: @winniebee: Yeah, I've heard bumpers are a no-no. Which is sad, because there are so many cute ones out there!

27. snowjewelz

@Adira: @winniebee: @theotherstark: Ahh, okay deleting bumpers from registry! I just thought they are "part of the package" until I read something about it recently! I guess better for them to bump their heads than to not breathe!

HB for live Q&A sessiosn

I wish we can all teleport when our LO's come and all meet up! You ladies are such a great group to hang out with through pregnancy!

28. winniebee

@theotherstark: I loved having a boy first. My little dude is so sweet but SUCH a boy. He really loves his mama too

29. Adira

@snowjewelz: Yeah, I always thought bumpers were just part of the deal and a lot of sets just include bumpers! I feel like I've learned so much from HB and so thankful for this resource!!

30. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@snowjewelz: We used bumpers with our first, even being aware of the risks. I'm on the fence about it this time around for various reasons.

@magnolia: I heard that sigh of relief in Texas. I'm glad you received reassuring results.

31. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@theotherstark: Ahhh! A sweet baby boy! Did you cry at the restaurant?

32. littlek

@Adira: exciting! I got gender neutral A&A blankets for B, so I only want 1 or 2 girl prints. I'm spendng a small fortune on clothes though.

33. Adira

@littlek: Yeah, I could really just use Xander's A&A blankets for baby #2, but Xander's VERY possessive of his blankets (he has 8 of them), so I figure I should get new ones for the baby!

34. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@whenoceansrise: We actually couldn't wait - we opened the envelope as soon as we got home and were snuggled up on the bed with our "first born" pup I teared up a little bit. Then we went out to celebrate.

@littlek: There are so many cute girl clothes! I would probably be tempted to spend a fortune on girl clothes too if we weren't having a boy

35. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@theotherstark: Aww I wouldn't have been able to wait either! Sounds like such a sweet moment!

36. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

@theotherstark: yay congrats Hun. Fantastic news.

@magnolia: so please to hear about the good results. Bet you feel so much better now.

Decided to get fit once again. I haven't exercised since my BFP so this week I went swimming, went to aqua aerobics and pregnancy yoga. Definitely feel so much better now I'm not being so lazy! I'm going to try and do 3 forms of exercise a week at least as is broke up for the summer holiday today. Woohoo

37. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: Awww exciting!!!!!!

38. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@magnolia: Great news!!!!!!

39. littlek

@Mrs.Lilac: that's great!!

40. snowjewelz

@Mrs.Lilac: That's really great! I keep talking about going swimming but still haven't gone!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee