1. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@aegie: I'm so sorry for your loss.

2. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@aegie: oh no i am very sorry for your loss

3. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Oh @aegie: I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

4. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@aegie: my heart aches for you I am so sorry and will keep you in my prayers & thoughts

5. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@aegie: I am so sorry for your loss.

6. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@aegie: I'm so so sorry for your loss.

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@aegie: ohhhh my heart breaks I am so very sorry! Praying for you to heal and have peace!

8. Jax

pea / 6 posts

Can I join you ladies? I'm new to Hellobee, but I have a December due date, too!

EDD: December 11, 2014

When Did You Find Out?: 4 days before missed period

Child Number: 1st and 2nd!!

Where do you live?: Seattle

What kind of provider will you see?: I'm seeing a high risk OB and a maternal fetal medicine doctor regularly because we're having twins. It's great - I get to look at these little ones every two weeks!

When's Your First Appointment?: My next appt is Wednesday, August 6 for another cervix check.

What kind of birth do you want?: I wanted to try natural, but my doctor told me it's pretty necessary to have an epidural with twins because of the chance of having to have an emergency c-section. If twin a is positioned head down and twin b isn't bigger than twin a, I'll be able to try a vaginal birth. If twin b is bigger or twin a is in any other position, I'll be having a c-section. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a vaginal birth!

What You're Most Excited For: Meeting these two boys!

What You're Most Scared About: The actual birth. And then taking care of two newborns simultaneously... yikes!

Symptoms so far: Every symptom under the sun! I'm 20 weeks now and still having to take anti-nausea medicine. And the heart burn is killer. But I'm happy to be halfway there!

9. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Jax: We have Dec twins!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

My mom and sister just moved to Seattle

10. snowjewelz

@Jax: Wooo congrats to having twins! That is awesome! I am sorry you're still feeling sick!!

11. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Jax: Welcome welcome! And yay for the first set of December twins I'm from Seattle originally. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get the vaginal birth you want!

12. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Jax: Welcome! So excited for some December twins!!

13. littlek

@Jax: welcome and congrats!!!

14. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@aegie: I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you.

15. MamaG

pomelo / 5298 posts

@aegie: I'm so sorry.

@winniebee: Sounds very optimistic for your little boy. I'll be hoping for the best of outcomes from your blood test.

@Jax: Yippee, finally the December twins! Welcome.

16. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@aegie: I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

17. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@Jax: Welcome and congrats on twin .

18. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

@aegie: oh my goodness. I'm so so sorry to hear that. Nothing we can say will help I'm sure but know we are all here if you need support. Thinking of you at this sad time.

19. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

@Jax: welcome and congrats on twins! How exciting!

20. winniebee

@Jax: welcome! congrats on your boys!

21. Jax

pea / 6 posts

Thanks ladies! I'm excited to join you all. I can't believe I'm the first in this group having twins!

22. littlek

@Mrs.Lilac: excited for your update today!!

23. Adira

@Jax: Welcome!! And congratulations on your twins!!!

Okay ladies, am I being ridiculous? We have a perfectly good dresser in the nursery that we have our changing pad on. I'm going to need to buy a new one either for Xander or the baby since we don't have another good dresser to put a changing pad on (and I want one in each of the two rooms). Since I'm thinking Xander and the baby will eventually share a room when they are older, I'm thinking about buying TWO identical dressers - one for each of them! Is that crazy since we already have a perfectly good dresser we can use??

24. winniebee

@Adira: I wouldn't get 2 new dressers I would just get one that goes with the one you already have.

25. Adira

@winniebee: I know that's totally the smarter thing to do... I just don't love the one we have. It's fairly small - it fits the changing pad but has basically no extra space and only has three drawers. I want an excuse to buy larger dressers, haha.

26. winniebee

@Adira: well if you don't like it to start that's a different issue!

27. Adira

@winniebee: hahaha, I don't like it, but I'm not sure that really matters! It's here, it's functional, it's not like we NEED another one... gahhh, I just want one!!!

28. snowjewelz

@Adira: Can you re-purpose that dresser at all, or sell it?

29. Adira

@snowjewelz: I would probably just hold onto it in case someone needed a second dresser. That or I could probably put it on craigslist or something!

30. littlek

@Adira: I'm no help we bought all new furniture for B when he was born. And we just got a new set of furniture for D eventhough my mom could have handed me down my old furniture. So, I say buy what you want.

31. snowjewelz

@Adira: If it's not much $ to buy 2 new ones then I'd do it, just cause I'm OCD and I get it, haha! But I'd def put it on my CL to see if there are any takers!

32. Adira

@littlek: haha, I was thinking you'd be on my side about buying new furniture!!

@snowjewelz: Yeah, I was thinking I'd just buy something from Ikea or Walmart, so nothing TOO expensive. Though it'd still be more expensive than just buying one thing.

33. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Adira: If you want to buy 2 new ones, and you have the money to do so, do it! I'm frugal and would probably just use the one I had though unless I absolutely hated it and couldn't fix it up to my liking!

34. Jax

pea / 6 posts

@adira - maybe buy one inexpensive one for now, and then if the boys end up sharing rooms, let them pick matching dressers at that time? It can be sort of exciting for them as they'll get to be involved in furniture selection.

I don't know. I'm already having to buy two of everything, so I'd want to just buy one if I could!

35. Adira

@Jax: hahaha, yeah, I can definitely see how having twins will make you think of pinching pennies! You're going to be having to buy double of everything!! I'm going to save a ton on clothes since baby #2 will get to reuse almost all of Xander's old stuff!

36. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

Ok ladies! It's official - I'm having a girl!!!

37. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

All is looking good and measuring correctly. It was adorable seeing her moving around. What I thought was her foot kicking me turned out to be her bent over the it was actually her pushing up and I could feel her bottom! Wow I love scans! I can now buy things! Woohoo

38. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

Here is the photo. My friend thinks it looks like she is blowing a bubble but it's actually her little fist!

39. whenoceansrise

nectarine / 2053 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Aww that is SO exciting! Yay for another girl!!

40. Adira

@Mrs.Lilac: Eeeeeh!!! Congratulations on your little !!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee