Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2014 Moms!

1. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

Thank you! I am now off to buy some pink cloth diapers! I've been holding out and only bought gender neutral so far!

2. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: that's great. Congrats!

3. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: congrats!!!

4. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: aww yaaaay!!! Congratulations on your little girl

5. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Yay for a little Congrats!

6. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: what a sweet little congrats!

7. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Yay

8. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: adorable pic!! Congrats on your !!!

@jax welcome!!!

9. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

Thanks ladies. So happy still had my mini gender reveal party / birthday party today. Was very low key but fun to tell my friends! I made a pink cake, had pink and lilac balloons and luckily I had 5 people bring me pink flowers coincidently! It was lovely.

10. littlek

@Mrs.Lilac: aww sweet!

11. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Awww so sweet! glad it was fun

12. winniebee

@Mrs.Lilac: cute!!

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: How sweet!

14. Mrs. Tea

blogger / apricot / 424 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: awe congrats on the little girl! Such a fun looking party

Man I really need to read back! How is everyone doing! I see lots of boy and girl updates!

15. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: So fun!!

16. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@aegie: I just saw your post. I am so sad and so sorry for to hear about you loss.

17. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

How did you sleep night before your anatomy scan.....lol
    I'm so excited to see my babe, and of course a lite nervous...
    We will get gender, but waiting until Thursday to reveal with family. .....
    C'mon MONDAY :))))

18. Adira

@FaithFertility: It's Monday!!! I hope your appointment is early in the morning!!

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: :))) 10:15 but of course I'm ready NOW!

20. Adira

@FaithFertility: I hear you! I hope the morning flies by for you and everything at your scan goes well!!

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: Thank you

22. Adira

So Hubs kind of okay'd me to get TWO dressers. But I haven't shown him the ones I'm looking at, which are kind of pricey...

http://www.target.com/p/eddie-bauer-port-townsend-dresser-black-cherry/-/A-15013565

23. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Adira: I ♥ the color

24. Adira

@FaithFertility: Me too!! We have a lot of dark furniture like this, so it would go well with other items we have too.

25. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@FaithFertility: Eeek, I'm so excited for your scan! So are you not finding out until Thursday? Or are you finding out and just not telling people until Thursday? Either way, yay for getting to see your little babe today!

26. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: We are holding off too.....eeekkkk!
    I think seeing the babe will tide me over

27. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@FaithFertility: Ahh! Hopefully it will tide you over I couldn't wait longer than a day! Ha. I can't wait to hear!!

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@theotherstark: My amazing sisters are hosting the shindig......sooo we kinda have to wait with everyone's work schedules Thursday was the day......

29. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@FaithFertility: Aww it will be so much fun!!

30. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@Mrs.Lilac: Yay another here! Congrats!!

@Adira: Haha just tell him no! You okayed it!

@FaithFertility: Excited for you!

31. littlek

What is everyone doing for exercise? I normally do step and pump classes as well as walking on treadmill. I was thinking about adding spinning once a week. Anyone doing spinning? I assume just go at a comfortable pace and you'll be fine.

32. littlek

@FaithFertility: exciting!

33. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@littlek: I wish I kept up with spinning!!!!! There was a few women in my class last winter that were pregnant, they just went at there own pace

I walk, do light weights and stretch......maybe spinning wouldn't hurt......hmmmmm I'll ask today!!?! ;)!

34. littlek

@FaithFertility: I'm set on not gaining too much weight this pregnancy. I gained about 25 with LO and I'd like to stay around that same weight.

35. Mrs.Lilac

apricot / 348 posts

@littlek: I have just started swimming which I am loving and I now do aqua aerobics which is good although most people there are over 70! It's good though. I have also started pregnancy yoga which I'm loving. I'm determined to not put on too much weight. I'm not eating the best so I need to do something! Might take up spinning again but it did used to KILL me before pregnancy!

36. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@FaithFertility: I'm so excited for your scan!!! What does the baby center chart say for you? For some reason I really believe in it (I know, I'm insane!)

37. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@littlek: I walk my dog about an hour to an hour and a half a day. I lost about 7 pounds in the first trimester so I've been sort of putting off any kind of formal exercise. Which is crazy, I know. But I was a little concerned about any additional weight loss.

Anyway, I have gained about 5 pounds back, so I'm hoping to start doing some pre-natal yoga and some swimming soon since I know I'll probably be gaining lots of weight in these next few months! I'm sure you'd be fine doing spinning, as long as you go on your own pace and take it easy (and drink tons of water!!).

38. AngelicOne

persimmon / 1050 posts

@littlek: I've been going for a 20-30 min walk after dinner because of my GD, but that's about so far.

@Adira: Love the dresser!

FYI, I'll be out of town until 8/4 for my grandma's funeral so I'll say this now.. @FaithFertility: Hope your party goes well. So exciting! I'd be going crazy waiting for Thursday.

39. Adira

@AngelicOne: I'm sorry about your grandmother.

40. winniebee

@AngelicOne: so sorry for your loss.

@littlek: up until this week I was jogging 3x a week and doing elliptical at the gym 2x a week and hand weights. I just have up jogging as my uterus gets very tight the whole time and I'm just not comfortable. I'm now walking fast 3x a week plus the elliptical /gym working out. We are spending the better party of next month at the lake so I will probably swim a lot as exercise too. Before pregnancy I did crazy gym classes and spinning and running. I'm not resuming those. Light workouts are fine by me right now. At 19 weeks I have only gained 6 lbs so I'm not too worried. With T I gained 30 and while I would like to only gain 25 this time, I lost 30 within 4 months last time so know it's not horrible.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee