Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2016 moms!

1. GreenThumb

pear / 1986 posts

@stiletto_mom: Congratulations!! So wonderful to hear that he is doing so great after such a dramatic birth!

Arrivals
    Nov 25: , stiletto_mom
    Nov 30: A, MrsMacandCheese

December 2016 Mamas
    Dec 5: TJLove54
    Dec 6: Ms.Pug
    Dec 8: Digapony , catlady
    Dec 10: Jpickle1
    Dec 11: Kaykay
    Dec 12: Wheres_C
    Dec 15: Swurlygurl , MK0180
    Dec 17: Sunshine710, Pumpkin Pie
    Dec 22 (Scheduled C) : Marley
    Dec 24: Mountainbaby
    Dec 28: Greenthumb
    Dec 29: Winterbee , KT326
    Dec 30: Rescuemom10
    Dec 31: Keepcalmcarrie
    Jan 2: Wishingforviolet (TWINS)
    Jan 4: Renee0106

2. mrsmacandcheese

blogger / clementine / 985 posts

@stiletto_mom: congratulations!

thank you, everyone! I am so tired, haha.

3. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

@stiletto_mom: Congratulations!

4. GreenThumb

pear / 1986 posts

Just a quick note to say that baby E has arrived! She had some heart rate decelerations during our weekly non stress test at the OBs office, which led to monitoring at L&D, which led to an induction on Friday. She is a little peanut @5lbs15oz since she was only 37+3. But she is perfect!

5. KayKay

pear / 1961 posts

Baby R came too! A week-ish early, on Dec 3, after a relatively easy/quick labor. 6lbs 14oz and 19in long. Everyone is settling in well, and his two big sisters are "helping" in their own ways So far seems to be a good eater and sleeper -- fingers crossed it keeps for awhile!

6. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

Congratulations! I love seeing the arrivals.

7. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

@GreenThumb: congratulations! You too, @KayKay: !!

I'm 5 days overdue and just dying for baby to come.

8. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

@swurlygurl: sent you an email about the Facebook group!

9. catlady

grapefruit / 4988 posts

Hi ladies! Haven't been on HB for awhile. I updated the facebook group but forgot to do it here. Baby D arrived about a week early on Nov 30th. Doing ok, although his sleep has been getting progressively worse and I think DH is ready to lose it. Good thing DS is really cute.

10. keepcalmcarrie

persimmon / 1096 posts

@DigAPony: can you email me about the FB group too?

11. wheres_c

pomelo / 5789 posts

Baby GIRL, S arrived tonight at 9:30pm. Contractions started at 1pm. Was 4cm at my 3pm dr appointment. Went to the hospital at 7pm and was 8cm. By 9pm was 10cm and got epidural.
    Successful vbac at 9:30 after 30 min of pushing.
    Small episiotomy.

Team green became team pink!!

12. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

@wheres_c: congratulations! Sounds like a fast and smooth L&D.

13. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

@keepcalmcarrie: SwurlyGurl started it; I'm trying to join but haven't heard from her--maybe she's off having her baby!

If anyone else can help me and keepcalmcarrie, let us know here!

@catlady: Congratulations!
    @wheres_c: Congrats on your vbac!

14. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

@DigAPony: I checked and still don't have an email from you 😞
    Did you use swurlygurl@msn.com?

@keepcalmcarrie: email me your FB name (and description of profile photo), and I'll add you!!

15. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

@swurlygurl: I did, but I'll try again! Maybe I'm in your junk mail?

16. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

And I've mostly been posting in the FB group, but I had Lincoln on 12/07 - 10 lb 14 oz and 23"
    Sooooo big!!
    He had to go to the NICU for a week, and we're finally bringing him home in like an hour!

17. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

Aw is everyone moving to FB?

18. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

@Pumpkin Pie: Seems like it!

19. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

Shucks, I wanted this group to stay!

20. wheres_c

pomelo / 5789 posts

@Pumpkin Pie: still here, and will still post here - I just feel I can be a little more personal on FB.

21. MountainBaby

cherry / 160 posts

@wheres_c: exactly, I don't have much to report at the moment, just waiting impatiently but when the time comes I plan to do something like share first initial + birthday here, than a picture and full name on FB. This is just a little too public for me with those details.

22. mrsmacandcheese

blogger / clementine / 985 posts

So many babies! Congrats everyone!

23. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

Hi all! I'm in Jan 2017 (DD2 DD was 1/5) but just gave birth today 12/20 at almost 38 weeks!

24. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

@snowjewelz: congratulations!

I had DD2 on 12/18. Sleeplessness has begun for us.

25. snowjewelz

@Pumpkin Pie: oyyy! I'm getting a little more rest since DD2 is in NICU so I'm just sleeping and pumping...

26. snowjewelz

@KayKay: I guess both of us ended up in Dec board together again

27. KayKay

pear / 1961 posts

@snowjewelz: hooray for december babies! no deciding when/if to induce!

how's everyone else doing? we're getting mostly 3-hr stretches of sleep at night, and R sleeps in the dock-a-tot on his own for those....so that's WAY better than my first 2 kids who wanted to be held to sleep for the first 3-4 weeks! and he gained 11oz in one week! still a peanut at less than 7.5lbs, but working on chunking up

28. snowjewelz

@KayKay: that is awesome weight gain!!!

29. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

Ugh. We have not slept since the baby b arrived. She demands to be held 24/7. Is there any way to change that?!?

30. KayKay

pear / 1961 posts

@pumpkin pie: with DD1, we ended up co-sleeping until she was about 6w old before finally being able to move her to a bassinet/crib. with DD2, she just slept on us a LOT for the first 6w -- we would take shifts and one of us would hold her in an easy chair with the boppy to keep her safely on her back; we managed to actually sleep this way! we would always try to get her into the bassinet, but she would only last about 30min.

Other things we tried that may/may not have impacted sleeping on her own -- none of ours would swaddle with their arms in until after 6w; they liked to be a little warmer (so either turned heat up a bit or double swaddled). And our newest little seems to LOVE the dock-a-tot!

31. snowjewelz

@Pumpkin Pie: with DD1 she totally slept on our chest at least for the first month! I think it's just survival mode at this point!

32. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

@snowjewelz: I let her sleep on my chest for a bit yesterday, but now my back is killing me!! Was hoping there was another way.

33. snowjewelz

@Pumpkin Pie: ugh I feel you! My milk isn't in yet so I expect to wake up every 2 hrs nursing anyway.....

34. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

@snowjewelz: I hate that my milk hasn't come in yet. It makes everything so much worse!

35. snowjewelz

@Pumpkin Pie: really?! How long has it been!! Last time my milk came in after I got home so I'm not expecting anything till prob Fri or Sat esp since I had only been pumping.

36. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

@snowjewelz: we are day 3. Last time it took about 4-5 weeks for my milk to come in I was really hoping it would have come in by now.

37. snowjewelz

@Pumpkin Pie: yeah 3-5 days unfortunately is normal... No milk here on day 2, but nurse said they are hardening up so hopefully soon. I finally got cleared to see DD2 and she latched for the first time so I good that will help! Hang in there! This time I've just been fine with formula since I couldn't even physically get to her. NICU is good in that they limit her intake if they know the mothers intention is to EBF.

38. MountainBaby

cherry / 160 posts

Baby Girl E arrived! Just barely missed being a Christmas baby. She came at about 3am on the 26th. Full head of long hair which is unusual for our families

39. Pumpkin Pie

persimmon / 1431 posts

@MountainBaby: congratulations! She is beautiful.

40. snowjewelz

@Pumpkin Pie: how's it going? I feel like we're the only two people left on this thread?!

@MountainBaby: congratulations!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee