Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: don't know Shutterfly deals, but Snapfish has 76% off cards if you want to do a card with them

2. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@yellowbeach: that would be a good distraction. Photo projects are very involved I find.

3. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@LAZB: I’m done peeing on stuff now because I’m going for another beta and they weren’t getting darker really, but in a few days they should be different for you I’d assume! Even ones I dipped in pee two hours later (perks of nightly pee wake ups and saving it) were darker a few days ago. So it’s tricky. My easy @homes didn’t show progression in 5 days and one steps did a little. I took a frer on Wednesday and Sunday and there was a difference there.

4. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: I don't know about the OSOMs but my experience with FRERs is that they get noticeably darker the first couple days and then seem to stay about the same. Idk if that's normal but I don't typically get a line close to the darkness of the control until way later.

Also - sometimes mine look way darker a day later once they've dried. Are you doing betas?

Fingers crossed this is your sticky one!

5. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in occasionally. I lurk here almost every day hoping you all get BFPs but rarely comment!

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Frustration over TTC just came to a head in the weirdest way- I cried over seeing the last of my crackers were crumbled and I couldn't put cream cheese on them. 🙄😒😫 Who does this? *Obviously, just the hopelessly crazy. 🤪 I thought I was past this.
    #LosingMySh!t #15DPOBBTdropAFcoming #Nearly3YearsTTC

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: We appreciate your presence. Miss you and hope everything is going beautifully with your pregnancy. 😘

8. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@skinnycow: of course we don't mind! Thanks for chiming in! I've definitely had frers not be much darker at this point, the osom is more what's freaking me out.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Updating for page 16 of this board ...

⛄🎄 December 2018 POAS 🎄⛄

11/28: Petitduck -
    12/1: Lazb -
    12/2: Blythe -
    12/2: Paranundrum
    12/3: JessieMuller88
    12/4: Sam's Mom
    12/5: Kaohinani
    12/7: Clementine12
    12/12: Yellowbeach
    12/17: Creativemomma15
    12/24: Bananasareyellow
    12/31: Youboots
    TBD: Autumnmama79, MrsKansas, Rswan18

Good luck, ladies!

🙋‍♀️Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    - Karenbme
    - Mamabear87
    - Bhbee
    - Skinnycow

* Also, FYI - To all the ladies who get their BFPs, stay on here as long as you'd like as we will miss you SO MUCH when you decide to move on ...
    August mama's board:
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/august-2019-moms

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: lol, not ready to go yet!! After good betas maybe

Also, I should have waited for the osom to dry, now it's darker. I promise no more stick pics after this

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I wasn't sending you off ... I'm going to miss you. I'm just stating there IS a preggers board set up when the time comes. 😂 Besides, I'm too busy rebounding over crushed crackers 😫 to be pushy anyway. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I'm SO glad your OSOM is darker now ... NO more sticks for you, lady. Wait for your beta so you don't stress yourself (or anyone else) out unnecessarily. 😉👍

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: lol, I didn't really think you were pushing me out

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@LAZB: I’m so glad your test dried darker, what a relief!

As for me- another indent/BFN. I hate FRER and I’m done testing.

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Freaking FRERs!!! Can we make a joint twitter account that the whole HB community uses to tag FRER with shitty tests? Asking for a friend (that friend is me)

I had another KSW test today (Koahinani Stark White), 9 dpo so to be expected. Cramped pretty bad last night.

15. Mrs. B

pea / 7 posts

Cycle Day: 7
    TTC Cycle: 1
    Ovulation Date: TBD
    POAS Date: TBD
    Baby #: 1

I think I did that right!? Hello. I am new to this, but I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago and now we are trying for our first baby. We are just starting our first cycle of femera, I go back to the RE on Wednesday and if everything checks out I will take the trigger shot and hopefully get some good news and a BFP.

16. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@LAZB: @Petitduck: Congrats ladies!!!

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs. B: Yes you did. Welcome!

What femara dose did they start you on? 2.5? Are you responding well?

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

⛄🎄 December 2018 POAS 🎄⛄

11/28: Petitduck -
    12/1: Lazb -
    12/2: Blythe -
    12/2: Paranundrum
    12/3: JessieMuller88
    12/4: Sam's Mom
    12/5: Kaohinani
    12/7: Clementine12
    12/12: Yellowbeach
    12/17: Creativemomma15
    12/24: Bananasareyellow
    12/31: Youboots
    TBD: Autumnmama79, MrsKansas, Rswan18, Mrs. B

Good luck, ladies!

🙋‍♀️Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    - Karenbme
    - Mamabear87
    - Bhbee
    - Skinnycow

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thanks! It really is!

20. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

It’s in! Let the modified TWW begin! 🤞🎄❤️🤰 DH and I are now off to pick up DD for 2 nights at Lydia Mountain in the middle of nowhere beautiful Shenandoah Mountains ⛰ of Virginia.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: YAY! I know I know the answer... or I think I do. How many dpt are you planning to test?

Have fun and enjoy the time away from everything with your family!

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: see... that’s a great question. After the last two cycles where testing early was stressful, I kinda told myself I’d want until morning if beta (12/12) this time. But this cycle there was no trigger, so now maybe I won’t wait that long... IDK... thought from the hive/tribe/POAS collective?

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: December 5? Its right before the beta, gives you 2 days post transfer? Maybe. Not sure

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: 🤣

25. Mrs. B

pea / 7 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you! Yes 2.5 is the dose and haven’t really had any side effects. I take it at night though so maybe that’s why. I had worse symptoms with metformin.

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: exciting! I vote test early, butaybe aim for the 4th so it's not too early and should be more definitive

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom @LazB: I just realized I had a major typo on my beta date. I thought you guys were just messing with me but then I realized my error. 😆

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: lol, I should have realized since today is the third

29. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@yellowbeach: I really thought I was missing something. I read the first date and thought “wow, she doesn’t have to wait long at all, no need to even poas!” Lol.

I vote day of, but before you go, like Mrs Robertson’s (not sure if that’s the right name, but she was asking people’s advice when to test before her beta) post the other day. So you have an idea of what you’re in for. If you can hold out.

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I was so confused!

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I meant to reply to you not lazb. Oops

32. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@creativemomma15: thank you!

@Kaohinani: totally normal, hormonal behaviour. :). I fill a knife with cream cheese and stick the cracker bits to it and then eat it.

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I had my saline sono this morning and they found a polyp. I'm going in on Friday for a hysteroscopy to confirm that it's a polyp and have it removed.
    My RE also looked at my ovaries (for the thousandth time) during the sono and finally said he's confident that I have PCOS. I'm supposed to start metformin but I've heard horror stories and am freaked out about it! He did say I have a mild case but I was so frustrated that it took almost two years for anyone to say I have PCOS.

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: yay! Praying for you! Enjoy your trip!

35. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: please create one!! They need to be shamed, lol.

36. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm mad for you! The indents are so convincing!

37. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@mrskansas: that is frustrating that it took so long, but hopefully you respond well to the meds

38. cake2017

persimmon / 1082 posts

@mrskansas: I’m sorry to hear and I hope all goes well. I had good experience with Metformin so I wish the same for you. Goodluck!

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: so what day is your beta, since you lied to us 😂

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Dec 12 which is equivalent to 14DPO since this is a 5 day embryo. I did a manual override on my FF chart to lay it out.

ETA: I just noticed it added the countdown we talked about last month. Does manual override add that, or do I now have enough cycles charted for it to show?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee