Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I vote December 9 or 10, but I'm all for peeing on the sticks

2. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: added my chart but showed up on the prior page so not sure if you saw it.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I believe you have enough data for it to add the countdown (though I've never played with override before)

Second, "O" is marked as embryo day 1? since it's a 5 day transfer. How long do you have to do pio? 2 weeks post transfer/10-12 weeks gestation with a BFP?

Sorry, lots of questions while answering questions.

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: yes I am like 90% sure a 5day embryo matches up with 5DPO. They test your beta 9dp5dt which equals 14DPO.

And PIO will have to continue until we get a , or if we get a , until 10 weeks. 😮

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I imagine the injections suck, but all of us would stab ourselves for 10 weeks for a positive (I'm all for stabbing others, a guy I work with is too scared to give himself his B injections, so I do it)... Not sure how I'd feel having to stab myself (almost choked on another Prometrium today)

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I haven't gotten up to pee yet, but I had such bad cramps last night that I ended up taking some medicine for it. Which is totally not my normal for 9/10 dpo

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Intriguing... 🤔

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: and I peed without testing 😱

Like I blanked

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: whaaaaaa? How could you?! JK, I bet you'll have to pee again in like an hour

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: do you have an app that can determine the difference in darkness of test lines? I'm convinced I'm having another chemical because I don't think my lines are getting darker

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: yes

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: ok, can you help analyze then? You’re the best:)

13. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@LAZB: Not to chime in unasked, but I think the two tests on the right are definitely darker than the left. I also think the far right might be a touch darker than the middle test. I'm sorry you feel like you might be having another chemical. I hope everything is okay!

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LAZB: Each day looks darker to me. I'm sorry you're stressed - early pregnancy is scary!

15. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@LAZB: As someone who has freaked out over many a test (chemical and otherwise) I think yours look good. Especially because they continue to darken as they get 100% dry over the course of a day. Hang in there this week!

eta also don’t forget, they don’t darken in a linear fashion and due to test variation you are really better off comparing two days apart. The first and third are a pretty big difference!

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: I agree with the hive. Darker today. 👍

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: is the unmarked one 11 or 14?

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: there is a progression, now walk away from the sticks and wait for your beta!

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@creativemomma15: @skinnycow: @bhbee: @yellowbeach: @Sams Mom: thanks y’all, I should really learn by now that freaking out gets nowhere. I guess I’m just not optimistic after my last two pregnancies, but that’s not going to help anyone. I go for blood work in about 30 minutes and should hear by the end of the day. He’s on my first thank positive, I’m hoping for at least 80 to 100 Hcg levels

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Wow, already got results back. Hcg was at 89, so not amazing, but within range.

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: That was fast! That isn't bad for just at 4 weeks now right? Praying this baby is super sticky!

22. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I can’t believe how fast! And yes, exactly 4 weeks today, so within range. I just usually have 115ish at 14 dpo so I’m not loving it

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: This could be the difference though? (Just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks.) As long as it is in the normal range, I wouldn't worry much without second betas to compare it to.

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: have you peed again yet?

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I need to run to the store for a test since I didn't bring one to work. I haven't peed since 9 this morning, and have had 2 cups of coffee. Don't know how much longer I need to wait. (it's 11:05 AM where I am)

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: grrrrr, my earlier comment didn’t post. I was going to say I bet any time would be fine!

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I took a test on lunch. It was a blue dye equate because all they had were blue or triple check FRER, and I hate their digitals. I thought I saw something, but wasn't sure, stuck it in my hoodie pocket and forgot about it.

Checked it a little bit ago, and there is a thin blue line. But it's a blue dye 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: that is a line friend! (But I totally get the hesitation with blue dye) I'll be watching anxiously tomorrow morning

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm just scared because it's blue and it's dry, and things are stressful at work... I'm scared to get excited

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: it is slightly weird so I totally get it. Fingers crossed things get less stressful in general

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: @yellowbeach: what do you guys think? I've already emailed kaohinani and she's telling me to pee on a damn FRER (will when I get home later)

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: ahhhhhh!!! I hope it’s for real! I will say even my positive tests that were blue dye (I only had two) dried like that where it looked like it could have been an indent. I need you to do another hold and test again!

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m glad you talked to her. I was just about to tag her to make sure she’s ok!

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: OMG!!! This looks positive to me!! But I understand the hesitation with blue dye. Take a FRER now!

35. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Sams Mom: so excited to see what a frer holds as well!

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Petitduck: @Jessiemuller88: @LAZB: by the time I get home I'll be around a 2 hour hold

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: fingers and toes crossed! How many dpo are you?

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: 10

39. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: I think this is real!!!

40. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I think 2 hours is plenty! I’m so excited for you.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee