Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Feb 2018 Bumps!

1. Meowkers

persimmon / 1364 posts

Everyone is looking adorable with their little baby bumps!
    Here's mine at 15 weeks.

2. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

15 weeks with twins. I really need to find a better mirror for this! This old janky mirror was in our house when we bought it and somehow I have gone two years without buying a proper full-length mirror, for shame!

3. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@dominobee: At least you can see your legs!

We had this weird huge mirror at the end of a hallway that kept freaking people out (they'd think someone was coming toward them) that I gave to my niece for her dance room, and somehow haven't gotten a full length mirror that's accessible anywhere else.

I just stand outside the bathroom on my tippy toes if I need to see how pants look with a top.

4. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@MaryM: we don't have a full length mirror and I'm actually not inclined to get one because I'm afraid of how some outfits I wear might actually look. Lol. I need to take an 18w photo, maybe in the work bathroom before I leave today.

5. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Meowkers: @dominobee: looking good!!

@dominobee: ha, I don't have a full-length mirror in our house, either. That's why I take my bump pics at my Barre class

6. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

15w 4d here!

7. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@theotherstark: Lookin good!

8. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

16 weeks 1 day with twins! Feeling very "full" today, like I just ate a huge meal despite the fact that I am starving.

9. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: adorable!! Definitely looking pregnant now!

10. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@bushelandapeck: LOL sooooo pregnant!

11. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dominobee: adorable bump!!

12. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@theotherstark: Thanks! Hey I've been meaning to ask you, is your username a GoT reference?

13. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dominobee: it is

14. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@theotherstark: I loooove Game of Thrones. I already can't wait for next season! And when the heck is book 6 ever gonna come out?!

15. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@dominobee: I know; it is going to be a very long wait until next season and I am worried that GRRM will never finish the series. I guess with the TV show passing him by, he doesn't have much incentive to finish. I hope I'm wrong, though.

16. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

17. CC Mommy

olive / 65 posts

@DesertDreams88: "Theoretically in my head I'd like to work out" I feel you there! I started doing Active Maternity in the a.m. with Beachbody On Demand--so I didn't have to go to the gym, because I have been WAaaay too tired by the end of the day, but even with that, I can only seem to manage like once a week. I try to swim/walk a few times a week to make up for it though

18. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@dominobee: such a cuuuuuute bump!!

19. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thank you!

@desertdreams88 @CC Mommy: Lookin' good ladies!

20. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

17 weeks with twins (don't mind my dirty mirror). Babies are the size of pomegranates. Have an OB appointment on Wednesday - I'm required to see an OB at least once as part of my midwifery care, just in case I become high(er) risk, I'll already have a relationship with them. So excited to hear the heartbeats again!!

21. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@dominobee: looking good mama

22. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Thanks!

23. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@dominobee: looking great, mama!!

24. CC Mommy

olive / 65 posts

@dominobee: Thank you, my mother just told me that I look 5 mo. pregnant (after saying that she likes to receive pics, because it makes her feel like a part of the process, even though she's long distance) It was clear to me that I was the laughing stock of the family and everyone was asking if I'm sure I'm not having twins. Now, I'm super depressed every time I approach the idea of food/snack planning, exercise and getting dressed in the morning. I quickly sent her a pic of my normal clothes, with less bump showing, but that is the last pic I plan to send--I feel so hurt by their insensitivity. It's like, I've always been the skinniest in my family and I have always taken pains to compliment the way that they look and defend them against other people and now I'm growing a baby and all you can do is laugh because you think I'm twice as big as I should be? I can't even bring myself to call them right now.

25. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@CC Mommy: What the heck Mom! You should send her my bump - so she can see what a real 4 month twin bump looks like! Everyone's bump is different. I just saw my friend who is 8 months with one and she looks GIGANTIC. I'm like, holy hell girl you've got a month to go! But of course I didn't say that! I just told her how great she looks - because she really does look gorgeous!

Moms can just be super rude sometimes. My mom always has some negative rebuttal to everything pregnancy related. The other day I was saying that I wasn't sure I wanted to tell people the sexes even though we're going to find out early, because I don't want to get a bunch of pink frilly clothes if it's two girls. And she's like "what's wrong with pink and frilly?" I was like, "Nothing, I just don't want those to be the bulk of their wardrobes." And she's like "Well they'll end up being pink and frilly whether you like it or not. Kids always do the opposite of what their parents want." I'm like OKAY MOM I GET THE POINT YOU THINK I'M A NUTJOB AND YOU DISAGREE WITH MY LIFE CHOICES. But instead I said, "That's fine, if it's their choice. But I choose not to stereotype my children by gender while they're still INFANTS."

26. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@CC Mommy: I'm so sorry she said that! FWIW, I don't think you look big at all. Everyone carries differently and those types of comments are so hurtful and completely unhelpful.

27. CC Mommy

olive / 65 posts

@dominobee: Well, I for one cannot wait to see how you creatively dress your infants (of either gender) I'm having fun buying gender neutral things at the moment, you have to get very creative, but I bet you would end up with much cuter items if you leave the gender a secret I for one, support the decision!

@bushelandapeck: Thanks for that, I'm really glad I found this site, I had no idea how many things come up in this time of life that only someone in the middle of it can understand! Your support means a lot

28. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@CC Mommy: I concur with @bushelandapeck, you look amazing!

29. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@CC Mommy: you look great!!

@dominobee: looking good!

30. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

20w5d/19w4d

31. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@bushelandapeck: Nice, looking great lady!

32. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@bushelandapeck: hi baby!! Looking good, mama.

33. petitenoisette

pear / 1521 posts

End of the day bump pic! Not quite this big in the morning 16 weeks today.

34. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@petitenoisette: you look great!! And love the doggie photo bomb

35. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@petitenoisette: I have the same slippers. They're the best!

36. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

Posted in our FB a group, but 17w2d.

37. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@petitenoisette @theotherstark: You guys look so great!

38. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

18 weeks on the nose with twins. Reallllly starting to look pregnant these days! I'm adding the front pic b/c I actually think I look bigger head on!

39. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Oh and @MaryM, re: the stair refinishing, I literally could smell NOTHING 24 hours after he finished the second coat of poly! I don't know if it's the kind he bought or what. Do you know if the folks at your house used water or oil based poly? I guess the water based dries quicker but doesn't last as long.

40. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@dominobee: I have no idea what they used, but we can still slightly smell it. It's awful!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee