I love watching everyone's bumps grow!
    23 weeks tomorrow.

3. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Beanie132: yay for half way!
    @Aria: looking great! Love the dress!

4. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

This is 24 weeks, viability! I can't believe how much bigger I am than last time.

5. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@MrsB2012: Congrats on 24 weeks! That feels like such a huge milestone! Beautiful bump!

On a bump note...I talked with a woman this weekend who is due in November...I'm fairly certain my bump is bigger than hers! She was sitting down, but I didn't even notice she was pregnant until she told me! I'm petite, so the only place this baby has to go is OUT, but it was one of those...OMG, there are women who are almost due who look like I do...and I'm 23 weeks! I know every woman carries differently, but it was a total shock to see the difference!

6. Iced Tea

persimmon / 1310 posts

23 weeks. My lungs are starting to feel the squeeze.
    And that's my sweet dog in the picture. Lately she's been on high alert, which isn't really like her. Maybe she knows?

7. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Iced Tea: You look great! I love your sweater, where's it from?

8. maddyz

persimmon / 1270 posts

22 weeks and traveling for work. I am still small enough that I have to tell everyone I am pregnant. Or maybe I should stop wearing so much black?

9. Iced Tea

persimmon / 1310 posts

@MrsB2012: I got it at Burke's. I tried to look up the brand, Love Violette, but nothing much comes up. It says it's made in the US, which is neat.

@Maddyz: I see your bump! But black definitely conceals. I decided to save most of my black tops for later when I'm huge!

10. Mrs. Rabbit

blogger / clementine / 750 posts

24 weeks—almost 25! (you guys, I just had to look up how far along I am...it's been a long week!)

11. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

Everyone looks adorable! @Mrs. Rabbit: I feel like after hitting the halfway mark it's going sooo much faster. And I can imagine chasing that little girl keeps you busy

22 week (tomorrow) office bathroom selfie. I'm definitely expanding in the front AND the back

12. Iced Tea

persimmon / 1310 posts

@loopedd: I am expanding in the back too. I naively thought that if I stayed on track with the weight recommendation, then I would mostly get belly and boobs. Not so. My butt and hips are significantly changed! I even bought bigger underwear.

13. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Iced Tea: The bigger underwear is so cozy

14. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

We took maternity photos on Friday, at 24w1d. It felt like it was a little early (Since my FB friends due before the end of the year are just now taking & posting maternity photos), but I wanted them for Christmas cards & I wanted to take them before I got too huge. I am SO EXCITED for how they turned out, and I've only seen a small preview. Here is one from the shoot!

15. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@HeartAbandoned: You look amazing -- all 3 of you! I have that top from Kohl's, so cute I wanted to do ours for Christmas cards but I think it's going to have to wait until January. Yours are going to be adorable!

16. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@HeartAbandoned: Oh my goodness this is the cutest!! What a great idea.

17. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

24 weeks!

18. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@loopedd: @Kbee: Thanks, ladies!

Confession: That is one of our cat's stockings We wanted a tiny little stocking, and I looked around to find one just for baby, but it's too early! I'm thankful that when I got the cat stockings last year I opted for something plain rather than "HEY, LOOK AT MY CAT STOCKING!" Worked out well for this shoot!

@loopedd: I absolutely LOVE this top! @Mrs. Rabbit: has it, too!

@Kbee: What a beautiful bump! Congrats on reaching 24w!!

19. Mrs. Rabbit

@HeartAbandoned: AH! I LOVE that photo!!!! We're doing our family/maternity/christmas photos next month and I've been trying to figure out what to wear—I may wear that shirt! What shoes did you wear?

20. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Kbee: You look fabulous -- a perfect fall mama!

@HeartAbandoned: I LOLed at the cat stocking!

21. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@HeartAbandoned: LOVE the picture!! You look great. Makes me want to get maternity photos.

@Kbee: Such a cute bump!

22. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: Thank you! I wore jeggings and black ankle booties. The red scarf made it feel really festive! We also took some without the scarf, and we did some photos in a more "fall" outfit, too.

@loopedd: We're totally *those* pet parents!

@Aria: Thank you! I can't tell you how happy I am that we had these done. DH wasn't excited about the process of taking the pictures, but he is excited to have the finished result in hand, and he's happy with what we've seen so far, too. I highly recommend taking them if you can!

23. Mrs. Rabbit

@HeartAbandoned: Good call about the scarf! I want to see the other outfit now—I'm becoming obsessed with maternity photos. If you want to know where I am on any given night, you can find me on Pinterest looking them up

24. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: We only have 9 images in our preview, and of those, only 3 are in the "fall" wardrobe choices, only one of those is in color, so I don't feel like there are good options to share here yet! But, this is the top I wore (also from Kohl's...this image is from the front page of their maternity shop, but I couldn't find a link to purchase the actual shirt...). I wore the same jeggings and then brown riding boots (mid-calf height). DH wore a solid olive green collared shirt, jeans & chacos. Once I get the rest of the images, if there is one that shows that outfit better, I will be sure to post it!

25. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@HeartAbandoned: @loopedd: @Aria: aw thank you ladies! I still love seeing all of our bumps. This whole pregnancy thing just has me happy all the time!

26. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@HeartAbandoned: that is such a cute picture! I love it!

@Kbee: YOu have such a perfect bump, I love it!

27. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

25 ( and a half!) weeks

28. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

This pic's not very bump-y -- that superhero baby actually conceals the bump very well, go figure!! 23 weeks today, in any case Happy Halloween, February ladies!

29. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@loopedd: So cute!!!

Happy Halloween from my little pumpkin (25w1d)

30. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MrsB2012: Looking good!
    @loopedd: @HeartAbandoned: Love the Halloween shirts!

Here's mine at almost 25 weeks:

31. Iced Tea

persimmon / 1310 posts

From a family photo at 24 weeks.

32. Mrs. Rabbit

26 weeks tomorrow! (this angle is totally deceiving for how big the bump actually is!)

33. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

it's been a while since we've had some bump photos!

26w2d here

34. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

Almost 27 weeks. I can't belive the third trimester is sneaking up on us!

35. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

Love all the bumps we sure are growing lots now !
    Here's 28 weeks .. Officially the 3rd tri!

36. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@MrsB2012: Wow third tri! That's so exciting.

Everyone looks amazing! I'm gonna try to remember on Friday for 26w

37. maddyz

persimmon / 1270 posts

This is 25.5w, not the best bump angle, but what we ended posting on Facebook. Glad to have the FB post out of the way, but it was lovely to get so many good wishes.

38. Beanie132

cherry / 102 posts

100 days till my due date! 2/28!

39. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

@aria that shirt!! The best!!

40. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

We need some updated bump pictures, it's been a while! I know I feel like mine has gotten so much bigger the last few weeks. This is 30w4d:

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee