Login/Register

February 2015 Baby Bumps! <3

1. Mrs. Lion

blogger / grapefruit / 4836 posts

@Aria: you look adorable!

Here's me 29 weeks tomorrow.

2. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Mrs. Lion: @Aria: love these third tri bumps!! I'm going to do one tomorrow at 29w, I swear!!

3. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@Aria: What a cute bump! And dress!

@Mrs. Lion: Looking great!!

Here's mine at 31 weeks on the dot. Literally every.single.person. that asks how far along I am tells me my bump is so small. One lady yesterday even asked me if the baby was growing okay! I assured her that he is, in fact, growing just fine.

4. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Lion: @Kbee: Thanks! You guys are looking great!

5. Mrs. Rabbit

blogger / clementine / 750 posts

@Aria: @Mrs. Lion: You guys look great!!!

@Kbee: You look awesome, too! I have to remember that babies grow in all shapes and sizes. I personally feel like a whale right now, so I'm jealous of your smaller bump, BUT, that doesn't mean that people should go around commenting on how big/small we are!

We took some family pics over the weekend...here's a sneak peek (I personally think the dress/angle makes me look a tad bit bigger {hence, feeling like a whale}...we'll see with the other photos that come out! 32 weeks

6. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Mrs. Lion: @Kbee: @Mrs. Rabbit: beautiful bumps!

@Kbee: I carried small with B too. At 32 weeks I'm already larger then when I gave birth to be at 37 weeks!

@Mrs. Rabbit: You don't look like a whale, you look beautiful! I know how you feel though, I feel like a whale too. I'm so much bigger this time that I'm having a hard time with it haha

7. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

Here's my 32 week bump ( 32 and a day haha)

8. Beanie132

cherry / 102 posts

75 days left!!!

9. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: You look great!! And so happy! Definitely not a whale

@MrsB2012: Very cute bump!

@Beanie132: Love the holiday bump photo!

10. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Aria: That dress!!!! I LOVE it!!!

11. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Kbee: I get the opposite response from people, that I'm really big for 31 weeks...don't comment on the size of the belly, folks! Know that I am taking care of myself and my doctor is keeping a close eye on my baby and my weight. Drives me bonkers that people feel the need to comment!

@Mrs. Lion: @Kbee: @Mrs. Rabbit: @MrsB2012: @Beanie132: Beautiful bumps, ladies!

12. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@HeartAbandoned: This is a very late reply, but yes, I can't believe how many remarks people make about pregnant women's bellies!! Unless you're saying I look great, just keep it to yourself

13. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

35 weeks! I kinda feel like the belly growth has slowed down a bit. Totally thankful for that haha

14. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MrsB2012: cute bump! I feel the opposite of you, I feel like my bump gets bigger by the minute!

Here I am at 34+ weeks:

15. Beanie132

cherry / 102 posts

33 weeks and a shot from our maternity photos done by a good friend!

16. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Beanie132: Nice! That's awesome that you have a friend who can take photos for you. I've been meaning to make my DH take some for me so I have at least a few nice ones of my pregnancy.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee