Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2015 Nursery Inspiration

1. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

DH got the crib put together this week! We don't have any bedding yet, so this picture shows just the mattress, but I wanted to share the latest

2. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@HeartAbandoned: It looks great! I really like the rug you chose.

We put together our crib last week, I love going in there and seeing it start to look like a real nursery.

3. Mrs. Lion

blogger / grapefruit / 4836 posts

Finally got around to taking some pictures! We still have a couple things to do but it's pretty much finished! Can't wait to fill the frames with new pictures from our newborn/family photo shoot.

4. Mrs. Rabbit

blogger / clementine / 750 posts

@Mrs. Lion: LOVE the mirror below the window! We have space for that with the way ours looks...i may totally borrow that idea!

5. Mrs. Lion

@Mrs. Rabbit: LL totally loved it when he was teeny, and he still goes in there to look at himself in the mirror It is great for tummy time!

6. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Lion: I completely missed this post the first time! Your nursery looks great!

7. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

The nursery is DONE! I wish I could get better pictures but the room is just so small I can't back up enough to get everything in the frame.

8. Mrs. Lion

@Aria: so pretty!! I love the colors!

9. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Aria: May mama-to-be stalking this nursery board. I love your back of door organizer! What a great idea! What all are you storing in there?

10. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: At the moment we've got burp cloths (my mom made me a zillion), bibs, hooded towels, washcloths, swaddle blankets and extra crib sheets. It's great for this room because we don't have a closet!

11. Mrs. Rabbit

@Aria: LOVE IT!!! The bunting over the crib is adorable, and is that an Ikea dresser, but with different knobs? Also, genius idea for storing the bibs/washcloths/etc. I may need to borrow that idea from you!

12. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Aria: It looks GORGEOUS! I love the wall decor -- among everything else

13. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Lion: @Mrs. Rabbit: @loopedd: Thanks!

@Mrs. Rabbit: yes it's an ikea hemnes, but we bought custom knobs off etsy. I don't think you can tell in the picture but they're pink and white chevron.

14. Mrs. Rabbit

@Aria: Oooo! Were they affordable? I've been looking for some new knobs for ours, but the only ones I find in stores are like $8 a pop...apparently I have expensive knob taste!

15. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: They were $7/knob, so not cheap. I only considered it because I only needed to replace 6 knobs. There were lots of options on Etsy that were less than that though, I just fell in love with these ones.

16. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

Our nursery still isn't done, and work on it has been halted since D came 2 weeks early, but here's a picture of the decal we put up just a week before he arrived!

17. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Kbee: The nursery looks good! That decal is so cute!

18. Beanie132

cherry / 102 posts

I'm calling it a wrap up in our nursery! Travel themed and tried to be gender neutral.

19. Mrs. Rabbit

@Kbee: Super cute! Love the decal, too!

@Beanie132: Awesome! My daughter(s)' room is travel-themed, too!

20. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

I'm so jealous of all these beautiful nurseries! Good job Feb mamas!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee