Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2016 moms!!

1. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Crystal: yes!! With DS I don't remember this problem. I just told my hair dresser friend that it feels so dry. She said its in my head lol. I can't skip showers though because I am sweating soooo bad at night.

2. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@ladybee: you poor thing! Overheated from pregnancy?

3. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Crystal: it was a problem I had before hand but it's much more severe now. I'm looking forward to the cold lol

4. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Crystal: hard to tell because my hair is always on the dry side. what i remember about my hair from last time was that it didn't fall out as much and i am looking forward to that because it will mean less time combing it in the shower if less hair is coming out, lol (I have curly hair so i can only brush it in the shower).

5. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

How is everyone doing on the exhaustion front? This was so much easier the first time around when I could go home and crash after work... my 3 year old has much different plans for my evening, however. I had a nasty cold this weekend and just wanted to sleep the whole time, and I could really have used a sick day today, but need to save all my time for maternity leave. I'm throwing a pity party, in case you can't tell.

6. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@kiddosc: I have AWFUL insomnia, always have. I still struggle with sleep, but now at least I can fall asleep pretty easily. I take at least 1.5 hour naps every day I'm off right now, and Still easily fall asleep at night. I feel like a baby, a couple hours of being awake is my limit!

7. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@californiadreams: I'm looking forward To that! I have fairly wavy hair, so it takes some TLC (though not as much as your curly!)

8. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: Thinking of you.

9. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I hope you get good news today...

10. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: thinking of you

11. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@ms.line: @Crystal: @ladybee: thanks girls.

Had an Ultrasohnd yesterday and still measured 6 weeks. No pole. Appt today to see what's next. (Either pills or d and c). I'm starting to bleed now so hopefully it happens naturally!

I am doing ok. I felt something was wrong from the start so this hasn't been too shocking.

Happy and healthy 9 months to all fen 2016 moms!

12. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: Oh no, I'm so sorry. It's good you trusted yourself and got an earlier scan. Glad to hear you're hanging in there - I hope your recovery goes quickly.

13. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you were able to get in and get a scan early and that you weren't left in the dark this whole time. I everything goes smoothly for you from here on out

14. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm so sorry to hear that.

15. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I'm sorry. I've been there so I know how hard it is. Like you, I had a bad feeling from the start. I'll be praying that everything passes quickly so you can begin healing.

16. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: ugh. I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you. You have a community of support here.

17. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I am so sorry, friend. I've been there, and it's so hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

18. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

Thanks so much ladies.

I've been bleeding and got the pills to start tomorrow. Anyone had any luck with them? She seemed to think they'd work just fine

19. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I am so sorry to hear this

20. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@Mrs. Champagne: I haven't personally, but there are lots of people they have worked for.

21. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

Think I got all our new ladies...

February 2016 Mamas
    February 1: mrsclownfish (#2), zombiebullfrogholler (#2)
    February 5: mrskrumpet (#2)
    February 7: goosebee (#1)
    February 11: ladybee (#2), emilie765 (#2)
    February 12: neonpink1234 (#2)
    February 13: californiadreams (#2)
    February 14: bella214
    February 18: saboma (#1)
    February 19: mrs. eagle (#2)
    February 22: cobee (#2)
    February 23: temperancebrennan (#1), kiddosc (#2)
    February 25: misolee (#2)
    February 26: ms.line (#1)
    February 28: crystal (#1), fancyfunction (#2)
    pachamama

22. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

I am counting down the days until our u/s Monday. I'm so anxious that something will be wrong even though I know the odds are in my favor. I'll be 12w4d. I'm desperate to know that this baby is a girl (I mean a psychic and the gender chart say it is). I hope they can see at the scan. If not, I might have to pay for an elective.

23. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@ladybee: is it your NT scan? I thought you couldn't tell with an ultrasound until the anatomy scan?

I have my first ultrasound on wednesday and i am getting pretty anxious for it too. I just want to see a baby and hear a heart beat!

24. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@californiadreams: yes it is. With our son they knew at our NT scan. I started a thread about it this week and it seems pretty common!

25. emilie765

apple seed / 2 posts

Hello everyone,
    My pregnancy is so far going well. I have my first US on Friday (12 wks) and I can't wait! It'll confirm my EDD.
    I didn't give much updates, because I'm very occupied with work and my 15 months old. English is also not my first language and I'm a bit self-conscious when writing. But I like reading you and I hope we'll have a fun next 7 months!

26. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@ladybee: nice! well i will certainly ask then on Wednesday at my scan. I do kind of remember with my son's NT scan the tech said "it could be a boy". But i thought he really couldn't tell for sure and perhaps i dismissed it because i really wanted a girl! But he was right i guess. I am sure you are having a girl since the psychic said so after all

27. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@californiadreams: lol I know right. It makes my husband crazy that I even do it. In her defense, when we were trying to conceive my son she told me that Id have a boy in October. A whole year and half later my son was born in October. I know it's for fun but I'd love for her to be right!

28. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@emilie765: your English is great, don't be self conscious!

@ladybee: FX they have a guess!!!

@californiadreams: I hope they can tell at your scan!

I had to schedule my next scan for Aug 18th, seems so far away!!!

I have a dentist app Friday, and today the office told me I need a release from my dr before they'll see me. Anyone else have that?

29. pachamama

nectarine / 2436 posts

@Crystal: what, that's nuts your dentist needs a release from your doctor! Man everyone these days is so scared of lawsuits! I just went and they said - Congrats and no xray!

30. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Crystal: I didn't need a release but my dentist called and cleared my cleaning with my OB.

31. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@pachamama: I was really surprised when they said that!

@ladybee: they require a signed faxed note. I hope the office can send it in today so I don't have a hard time tomorrow.

How's everyone feeling? Have any of you turned the corner yet on feeling sick/tired?

32. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Crystal: My nausea is definitely better (although not entirely gone), but I'm still suuuuper tired. I'm also still horribly constipated, it's awful. I finally mustered up the courage to do a workout video last night for the first time since my BFP, and it kicked my butt! Such a bummer how quickly you can fall out of shape... How are you feeling?

33. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Crystal: @ms.line: I'm having a hard time eating anything before 3pm. I have no appetite and feel like I'm going throw up just thinking about food. I'm also super tired still. I'm getting 8-9 hours of sleep each night plus napping when my son naps. I'm a bum lol

34. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@ladybee: So funny, I'm STARVING all the time! I seriously have to eat all day long or my stomach just aches.

35. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@ms.line: I'm jealous. I'm losing weight and not eating is affecting my blood sugars in a bad way. I emailed my doctor this morning. We shall see. My amazingly easy and sweet son never did this to me.

36. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@ladybee: That sucks. If it's any consolation I'm gaining lots of weight and it's making me feel really crappy.

37. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@ms.line: aw that's how I was the first time. Gaining the weight was hard on me.

38. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@ms.line: @ladybee: nausea comes and goes, but thankfully it's really manageable. I'm still very tired, hoping that changes in the next few weeks. I still have major food aversions, so I'm basically eating like a toddler.

I'm up about 3 lbs, which I absolutely should not be at this stage. I'm hoping once my food aversions subside and I can eat more balanced, it will level out.

39. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Crystal: I've heard 2-5 lbs is totally normal for first tri! I'm up EIGHT, which I can't even really wrap my head around.

40. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@ms.line: I'm not exactly thin to begin with, so I don't think I'm supposed to gain any.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee