Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2016 moms!!

1. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@NeonPink1234: Oh no. Take care of yourself.

2. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@MaryM: ooooh, interesting! Mine don't, I'll have to get these after my current bottle is empty.

@TemperanceBrennan: I had to cut myself off from taking tests because I was freaking myself out comparing tests. Try not to worry, but I know it's hard!

@NeonPink1234: Oh no... Take it easy, and I hope that next week you will get good answers. ❤

I had a little bit of spotting earlier today. That's how I found out I was having a mc last time, and although I feel like this isn't the same, my heart has been pounding since. Any extra prayers are very appreciated.

3. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@Crystal: Even when it's "normal," seeing blood is still super scary! Sending positive vibes your way.

4. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@Crystal: extra prayers for you too!! How quickly did it go from spotting to fully miscarrying last time? Sorry if that's too personal of a question

5. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@ms.line: thank you. ❤

@NeonPink1234: not too personal. After I had some very noticeable spotting, my DH took me to urgent care. They ran my betas that evening, and I went back about 36 hours later and they ran them again. (Only that one spotting occurance that I remember- maybe some old looking very light tinged mucous when I went searching...) Got the call later that morning that the numbers had fallen dramatically, and I was going to miscarry. Started with some dark "old" blood quite a few days after that, but no red blood til a week after my second beta.

6. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@Crystal: I'm so sorry you had to go through that. And to take so long, it's just cruel. Praying that this isn't the same for you!!

7. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@NeonPink1234: thank you. I'm praying everything is ok with you as well. ❤

8. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@Crystal: @NeonPink1234: thinking of you both.

For me, my previous loss started with horrible cramping, like brought me out of a dead sleep. It was the night before my D&C since an u/s and betas had shown the pregnancy wasn't viable. Then I gushed blood all morning until the D&C. I remember standing in the shower, crying, and telling my husband that there was so much blood.

9. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@NeonPink1234: @Crystal: You have both been on my mind. Hope you are doing ok.

10. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ladybee: thanks! And thanks for sharing your story. I'd rather be prepared than surprised.

@TemperanceBrennan: thanks!

Still cramping and bleeding, but not enough to fill a pad. Called the on call nurse yesterday just to see what she'd say. Said to lay low and call Monday. They might see me on Monday or they might wait until Tuesday. Said this doesn't necessarily mean the end. I know she was trying to be positive, but I don't really want hope. My abs are back, my boobs have shrunk the cup size they grew earlier, i have 0 symptoms. I keep going from 'theres no way I'm pregnant anymore' being sad and ready to move on to this glimmer of 'maybe things are okay' and I'm tired of the rollercoaster. Just ready to know. Move on. And look toward the next POAS board I can be a part of.

We had such a good weekend and I hate that this was a cloud over it.

Trying to plan a couple alcohol and sushi activities so I won't be too bummed when they tell me its over.

11. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: I was the same. Once betas showed the pregnancy wasn't viable I wanted to move on ASAP. I'm sorry you're stuck in limbo. Hopefully you get the answers you need tomorrow!

12. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@NeonPink1234: I'm so sorry. I totally get wanting to "move on". I feel like I'm stuck in this limbo until I get the d&c on tuesday. I've been keeping really busy and trying not to think about it. And eating ice cream. Good luck tomorrow.

13. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@NeonPink1234: I completely understand wanting to move on quickly. I'm still hoping for the best for you.

@TemperanceBrennan: thank you. I haven't had any more spotting, so FX.

14. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@NeonPink1234: I'm so sorry, I hope they're able to fit you in on Monday so you can get some answers soon.

@crystal: Glad to hear.

15. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@ms.line: thanks. ❤

How is everyone feeling? Have a good weekend?

16. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

My symptoms have gone away so that freaks me out. Otherwise our weekend was great. I did cry a fair amount because I'm anxious.

17. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: I hope they can see you today so you can get your answers.

@abbydabbydoodlebug: the D&C was a huge relief for me. I'm sorry you're waiting for yours.

@Crystal: good to hear on the spotting. Fx!

18. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@crystal: Our weekend was good, very chill. Slept in, caught up on some chores, went to see some movies, had a cookout.

I can no longer wear my skinniest jeans. I'm hoping it's mostly bloat. My bras are also suddenly too small. I'm rocking some serious double-boob today - embarrassing! And as usual, my boobs and back ache, I'm super tired, and dealing with gross digestive issues. Thankfully DH has been super patient with all my bitching and moaning.

How are you doing??

19. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@ladybee: You poor thing, I have anxiety like that too, sometimes. It sucks. Your first appointment is coming up soon, right? Hopefully that will give you some peace of mind.

20. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@ms.line: I've always struggled with anxiety and am typically medicated for it. I went off meds in March to prepare for trying this fall. Baby came sooner and the anxiety came with it. With my son all my anxiety was gone. I was super chill. My first OB appointment is next Monday but I know he won't do anything. I saw baby and a heartbeat last Monday so I know things are ok. I just can't stop the crazy.

Sounds like you had the perfect holiday weekend!

21. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@ladybee: I feel you - I've been dealing with depression and anxiety since I was 19. I was on klonopin until I got my BFP - it's been a rough transition off of it. It's great you already heard the heartbeat! (Sorry if I missed that somewhere.)

22. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@NeonPink1234: I'm really sorry to hear you're in limbo Did you find out if they'll see you today?

@Crystal: Glad to hear the spotting stopped. I had a day right at 5 weeks where I spotted a few times, but it stopped after that, and I've had increased symptoms since then, so I'm thinking everything is ok.

@ladybee: @ms.line: I hope you ladies are able to find a way to cope with your anxiety. Early pregnancy is enough to make any person anxious, I imagine it's much harder when you already have a history and need to make it through without meds.

23. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: @ladybee: @Crystal: @ms.line: @kiddosc: @TemperanceBrennan: thank you guys for your support. It means so much to me!

They did want to see me this morning. Said light bleeding, even bright red can be normal, but with cramping and a sudden loss of symptoms it doesn't look good. Went in for the ultrasound an hour ago.

Crazy turn of events, baby is measuring completely on track with a strong heartbeat. They cannot figure out why I was bleeding and cramping, and find the sudden lack of symptoms strange, but said every pregnancy is different. I think it's taking awhile to sink in. I figured we'd tell more family after my 8 week appt but we're still waiting. I think we don't really believe it ourselves.

They want to see me back in 2.5 weeks (well, 1-2 weeks, but 2.5 is the earliest my Dr had). I think it'll be real then if everything looks okay.

24. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@NeonPink1234: OMG! Amazing, congrats!

25. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@ms.line: @ladybee: I can't imagine not being able to take your normal medicine. Pregnancy makes you feel 'not normal' anyway, to not feel like yourself even further has to be so hard. You guys are so brave and so strong for those little ones to go through all of this!

26. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@NeonPink1234: Great news!!!
    @Crystal: Happy to hear there wasn't anything more!

Since this is my first time being pregnant, I can't believe how long 8 weeks feels. It's crazy that pregnant women just have to stay in the limbo of keeping a secret, symptom spotting, and not knowing for sure if things are ok or not.

I'm feeling ok. Minor symptoms, but they are there. It still doesn't really seem real.

27. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@NeonPink1234: Awesome, such great news!

28. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@NeonPink1234: wow that's amazing news!

29. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@NeonPink1234: popping in to say happy you got good news! I had unexplained bleeding from 6wk to 13wk last pregnancy and baby was always measuring on track, but it was just awful emotionally! FX it all clears up soon for you!

30. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@NeonPink1234: that is amazing news!!

31. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: It *is* crazy, and eight weeks is feeling like FOREVER.

32. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@runnerd: thank you so much for this! Right now happy that everything looks okay, just hoping for no more bleeding!

33. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

With my first pregnancy I never noticed an increased sense of smell, but this time I can smell EVERYTHING. I take the trash out like every day, the smell of the gum I got to ward off nausea is making me nauseous, and even the smell of DH bugs me sometimes.

34. ladybee

grapefruit / 4079 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: I agree. Pregnancy time moves so slow. We don't see baby again till August 3rd and I honestly don't know how I'll make it. I'm so nervous.

35. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@NeonPink1234: glad everything looked good!! Hopefully no more bleeding!

I'm feeling fine here. Some moments of feeling a bit woozy. A bit bloated. Still super annoyed I have to wait until 13 weeks for my first ultrasound.

36. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@NeonPink1234: great news!

I spent the entire day at Sesame Place in the heat - thought I was going to be sick a few times but made it through

37. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@NeonPink1234: great news!

I'm spotting. Really heavy red blood with a bit of cramping. Cramping seems to be gone now, but am still spotting lightly. I'm so scared... Called my Drs exchange, and he said there was nothing to be done tonight. I'm supposed to call in the morning for betas and an ultrasound. I am just so worried... Ugh, I hate this.

38. NeonPink1234

cherry / 107 posts

@Crystal: oh no!! Praying for you!! I hope it's the exact same situation as me and you see a healthy little one.

39. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@Crystal: I'll be thinking about you today. Hopefully you can get in early and get some answers. So sorry you have to go through this.

40. Crystal

grapefruit / 4028 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: thank you.

@NeonPink1234: thanks. I'm so happy to hear your baby is perfect and ok, I hope my situation turns out the same way! I'm barely 6 weeks today, so I'm worried that even if things are ok, we won't be able to see or hear anything.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee