Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2017 POAS

1. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Thanks
    As a heads up with Kindara, it graphs CM backwards from what you expect, the most fertile amount shows up on the graph at the lowest level

2. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Thanks for the heads up! I would have probably spent forever being confused

3. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: I read about it otherwise I think I would have been lost

4. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I use Kindara too and I think with the newest release you can actually change the CM tracking setting to have it so that the highest bar = the most fertile CM. It is in the settings somewhere. I got used to seeing the lowest bar as most fertile so I haven't changed it to the new more intuitive format.

5. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: I noticed the color changes with the update but I didn't play around with it much. With the RE tracking everything and telling me when to trigger and when to have sex I haven't been using the app much beyond putting in my period and insane temperatures in so I can keep track of days.

6. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I totally get that. If I was being monitored by ultrasound and had an RE telling me when to trigger I don't think I would track anything more than just the start and stop of my period

7. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: Exactly why drive myself extra nuts when someone else is giving me instructions

8. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

How's everyone doing today? It's rare not to see this thread toward the top of the board!

9. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@knittylady: I have totally been in a funk the last few days, but I feel better today. I'm not sure what it was. Haven't had a positive OPK yet, but the line is getting darker. Hopefully today or tomorrow. How are you doing? Are you still taking a more NTNP approach this cycle?

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I left work early yesterday and am still home sick today, although I do feel quite a bit better. No more fever, thank goodness! I'm 6/7 dpo and so ready to know....

11. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: sorry you are still sick. hope you are able to get some rest today!

12. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: when do you think you'll test? I'm still hoping not to test until my periods late. I think it's best for my mental health. I'm already feeling the itch...

13. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I feel you on the IVF versus adoption front. I am just so anxious to be a parent and my thought is always... what if IVF doesn't work? Then we will be $15k in debt for nothing.

14. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: I'm going to test next Wednesday at 13/14 DPO. I only have one test and it's not sensitive so no early testing for me.

15. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas: UNLIMITED PTO?! Say what?!

16. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrskansas:

-Typically the day before or the morning of
    -First symptom is sore joints, especially my knees - but this only started in my 30s. This old gal is just generally inflamed around that time of month.
    -Joint pain is consistent. Some months I will get sore breasts and/or will cramp for a day before. But the most common one is the joint pain.

17. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Bummer sister. But I'm glad your period at least showed up on its own and you can move on to the next cycle.

18. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: One time I was hungover, had a cold AND my period started all on the same day. It was the most terrible thing ever!

19. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist @mrskansas @junebugsmana: I'm out of the loop, my gross vaginal infection was two weeks ago. Finally finished my antibiotics on Monday and could have a drink last night after not drinking for 8 days. Which doesn't seem like that long until you have to do it, haha. We also had to BD while I was using the vaginal cream. Ugh.

20. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@knittylady & everyone else: Oh I always think about when and how I'm going to tell family. Since it would be the first grandchild (unless my brother or one of my sisters beats me to it - not likely) I'd really want to do it in person or at the very least over FaceTime or something. And I'd want it to coincide with a special occasion. Late last year I had fantasies of a Valentine's Day reveal... sigh...

I also immediately look up EDD - sometimes right after sex, LOL! I used to want either a late winter/early spring baby or a one born right around the time my vacation resets in August so I can combine two years' worth of PTO. But 22 cycles in I really don't care anymore. I want to be pregnant NOW!

21. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Tionn3 @snarkybiochemist: I use Kindara too and the last several months I haven't bothered with anything but the date of my period, positive OPKs and BD. What I find weird is that it doesn't adjust my ovulation date even when I put in a positive OPK. Like I will have a positive OPK on CD 14, which would be O is probably CD 15, but it'll show my big star day as CD 13 and CD 15 is totally blank.

22. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@knittylady: Been trying to lay off and only check in every few days as a way to not go crazy speculating during my TWW!! That's why you get like 10 posts from me at once, LOL.

23. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: You are certainly busy today with your check in. I am glad I got my period and didn't have to induce it but I'm bummed I'm not pregnant. Tomorrow I have my CD3 testing hopefully no more cysts otherwise its birth control for me. Glad your vaginal infection is done with and hopefully you are feeling better.

24. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

I have no update, hah hah. I feel like crap, please let it be Friday. Broken record over. I'm hoping this thread gets some more BFPs really soon.

25. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

You guys would be proud of me. I was just at the store and walked right by the pregnancy tests and I DIDN'T BUY A FRER. Crazy.

26. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: you're a superhero!

27. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@mrskansas: I'm impressed! Good work!

28. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

Just got home from my parents' house. No period so far, and I just tested and it's negative. I am super tempted to pick up another kind. But, there's a chance I am having a longer cycle. My period's will not super regular. I have had 3-4 27d cycles, so i decided that's my new normal, but I had two 37 or so day cycles and the month before that, one that was less than 20!!! So I might have been giving too much credit to my body being regular.

29. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@mrskansas: ugh I want to go buy one! Trying to wait till tomorrow.

30. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@periwinklebee: Agreed and agreed. I am looking forward to saturday so friday is over for you

31. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@bizwitch: Totally right after sex! I have so done that. It's so nice to have somewhere to admit that lol!

32. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bizwitch: lol! I'm at the check out line at a store and had to comment about the EDD. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@junebugsmama: Thanks The irony, I spent the past year desperately wanting to be pregnant, and now I just want it to be over (obviously would feel different if it was viable). Sorry about the potentially irregular cycles. I've mostly used easy @ home tests from Amazon, b/c they came with my opks. They have a hcg threshold of 25, which is pretty good. And are not too expensive. They got darker much better than FRERs for me, actually...

34. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@junebugsmama: did you do anything to confirm ovulation?

35. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@mrskansas: nope, I was trying to keep it "chill"... hardy har har!

36. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@periwinklebee: I am so sorry :(. I remember that feeling unfortunately. I hope you are able to get pregnant again soon. And that you can survive this week ok.

37. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@junebugsmama: Thank you!

38. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Ive been having the weirdest dreams lately. 2 nights ago I dreamt that my sister wanted me to look at her pregnancy tests to see if they were positive and they were. We also went to a Justin Bieber concert, lol.
    Last night I dreamt I was pregnant with 5 babies, 4 girls and a boy, and my husband and I were trying to decide how to tell family. Then I had a gush of blood and couldn't feel them move or their heartbeats with a doppler.
    I wish they would at least be more positive!!

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

no more cysts I am cleared for a letrozole cycle so excited and feeling hopeful this is going to be my month

40. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee