Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2017 POAS

1. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@periwinklebee: I am so glad it's over and done with and now you can truly heal and move on.

2. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: Thanks. I'm glad the d&e is behind you now. I hope that you are able to rest this weekend.

3. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@periwinklebee: take care

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrsbubbletea: @jhd: @azjax: Thank you So far recovery has been smooth, and I'm fortunately able to take it easy all weekend.

I hope you all have a nice weekend!

5. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

I've got af like cramps here at 9 DPO/ not feeling confident. We're away this long weekend so I thought it would be easy not to test- then I saw a digital test at the bottom of my purse from last cycle... what's worse- a bfn or af??? The age old question. I would use it on Monday morning- 11 DPO which is the day before af is due. Or I'll stick to my guns and not test till we get back home...

6. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@knittylady: I'd worry that 11dpo might be a little early for a digital test, depending on implantation?

7. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@knittylady: @periwinklebee: I agree - a frer on 11dpo I can get behind but not a digital. I would save it! Those cramps could be a good sign though

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

You guys, I feel like I've been cooped up either at home or the office for ages, and it is starting to get pretty old. First I was on modified bed rest, then I just didn't feel great and the weather was awful. Today is a super gorgeous day, after a long stint of winter weather, and my husband convinced me we should walk just a couple of blocks to check out a nearby local bookstore. It felt so great to be out, but then I started cramping - and more like stabbing pain than PMS cramps - so now I'm back sitting at home (it went away right away, fortunately). It does make me think that things are going to look up a lot once I'm healed and we make it a priority to get out of the house more and enjoy spring.

9. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@periwinklebee: ugh so so ready for spring! Not the same at all, but we've had cold after cold here. And then it was so rainy the last few weeks. Today I was at the grocery store and my throats was killing me, just feeling totally crappy. And I was like I wish I felt sick for a reason like being pregnant instead of a cold! Spring is coming slowly but surely.

By the way, just changed my username ladies! I was junebugsmama

10. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to pop in and out like this, the thread moves so fast that I get very behind.
    Last time I checked in I got positive OPKs on a Tuesday and again on the Wednesday so I assumed I probably O'd Wednesday evening. My husband was out of town until the Friday so I thought I was just out of luck with timing this month. As a result I've not been quite as over the top with my symptom spotting but after a couple of days of weird cramping and no AF (technically due tomorrow based on my fairly regular 25 day cycles), I POAS this morning. And I can see a second line. Ahhhh

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrsbubbletea: Ugh, endless colds are the worst. I've had that a couple of years, but fortunately have been lucky on illness front this winter. Not being endlessly sick every winter is on my lists of things to appreciate about not having kids I hope you feel better soon!

the new username!

12. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Properpie: Congrats!!!

13. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@Properpie: wow! Congratulations! I know this board does move fast

14. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@periwinklebee: thanks! Hehe ever since I joined I've wanted to change my name, there was a user before who had almost the exact same name minus an s and it drove me crazy when she would pop in old threads! She didn't even seem to use the site anymore but I still felt annoyed with myself to be "copying" her name.

15. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: I think it will definitely help when you can get out of the house some!

@mrsbubbletea: I hope you feel better!

@Properpie: yay! Congrats!

16. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

@periwinklebee: thank you! And I hope you are feeling better soon.

The line is pretty light, I'm hoping to get out and get a digital soon. I'm not sure I really believe it.

17. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@Properpie: yay, congratulations!

18. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Properpie: picture or it didn't happen!!!

19. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

@knittylady: haha, I'll try, I've never posted a picture here before.
    The top one was first morning urine, I'm sure it was darker when I first tested. The next strip was only a couple of hours later to try and convince my husband and then digital to really spell it out!

20. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Properpie: YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!

21. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Properpie: congrats!!!! What DPO are you?

22. Properpie

coffee bean / 30 posts

@madisonbee: @knittylady: thank you!!
    I thought I was 10DPO, but given that the only opportunity for conception sex would have then been O +2, maybe I'm only 9DPO?

23. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@Properpie: congrats!!

24. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

I started a march thread for those of us who still have to do this next month

25. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@Properpie: Congrats!!!

26. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Agh I am SO annoyed right now! I'm only CD 24, 9 DPO and I started my period today!

This makes this cycle only 23 days. Last cycle was only 24 days. I got a positive OPK both cycles on CD14, which means my LPs were only 8 or 9 days. Unacceptable!

Unmedicated, my cycles were never shorter than 26 days, which would have given me an 11 day LP.

I never got positive OPKs before Clomid, and now that I'm on Clomid my LP is super short. If it's not one thing it's another.

I called the RE's office as I'm supposed to do on CD 1, and left them a detailed message about my concerns that Clomid is shortening my LP. I'll post an update once they call back.

On to cycle 23...

27. azjax

kiwi / 578 posts

@bizwitch: Sorry about the early period! Hopefully your RE can get things on track such that you ovulate and have a good LP.

28. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@azjax: Yeah hopefully. A little annoyed at the fact that I basically never see my doctor. I haven't actually had a conversation with him since October, and I've been there over a dozen times since then for blood work & ultrasounds.

29. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@bizwitch: sorry, lady. that just sucks. i hope they are able to get things figured out for you soon.

30. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bizwitch: ugh sorry, hun. I'm so frustrated for you!

31. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: That sounds awful, do they have you on progesterone?

32. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@snarkybiochemist: No, only Clomid so far.

I'm going out of town Thurs. 2/23 through Thurs. 3/2, so I'm not even sure if I'll be able to do treatment this cycle. We'll see what they say when they call back. I'd really love to see my doctor before we leave but I don't know if that's likely.

33. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: I hope you are able to get in and see the doctor before you leave.

34. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bizwitch: I'm sorry that sounds so frustrating

35. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee @snarkybiochemist @madisonbee: Thanks guys. Frustration is the name of the game when TTC.

I'm sure this feeling will pass, but I always feel so awful when AF shows. Like this is so freaking pointless. An exercise in futility. I want to scream! Can't wait to hang out with my California friends and their two adorable sons - one is about 2 years old the other is 1 year old. Both moms are older than me too and had no problem conceiving.

36. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

Oh good a co-worker just brought his baby in. *crying at work*

37. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bizwitch: I'm sorry It's so hard, and I would be crying too

38. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@periwinklebee: Thank you.

I haven't told you guys this yet, but I had an abortion when I was in my 20s. It was right after my missed period so I was only a couple of weeks along. It was with the man who is now my husband but I didn't know him very well at the time and I definitely had no idea we'd end up together for the long haul. I was just about to enter graduate school and when I found out I was pregnant with a near stranger's baby, I just knew immediately that I couldn't go through with it.

Now 7 years later here I am. Sometimes I feel like I am being punished for that decision. I know the two are probably unrelated but it just breaks my heart.

39. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@bizwitch: This all is so hard and we all obsess over what could be causing the problem I hope you are able to relax and enjoy your trip.

40. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bizwitch: It's not your fault The way these things work out just doesn't make any sense. I have all my fingers crossed for you.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee