Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 moms!

1. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@theotherstark: thanks! And I've been totally feeling movements as well! I keep thinking gas bubble but it's not quite that. I know I felt movement early with DD too.

I told my parents and t was so sweet to see my dad cry from being happy for us. He knew how hard I took it after the miscarriage so my parents were super happy to hear our news. The NIPT results were great so DH & I joked that the NT is only for us to have an excuse to see the baby. 😄

2. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@MaryM: yay! Congrats!

I'm waiting for my results and trying so hard to be patient, but I'm dyyyyyying! It hasn't even been a week yet

3. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

And so exciting that some of you are feeling movement! With my first, I think I felt it at 17 weeks and then 14 weeks with my second. It's the best feeling ever

4. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@lazypanda: yay for good results!

My NT is a week and a half away and I'm still anxious for it! Even with good test results

5. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@MaryM: Congratulations!!! Those socks are super cute too!!

6. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@lazypanda: did you find out what you're having??!! We still haven't listened to our VM!

7. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@MaryM: I get to have a little monster too! ☺👨👩👧👦 the NT scan was super quick as he was in the right position and the results of the NT scan had low risk for everything.

@bushelandapeck: I don't know how you have the willpower to not listen to your voicemail!

8. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@lazypanda: so exciting! Congratulations

9. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@bushelandapeck: You haven't listened yet?! Ahhhhhh!

10. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@lazypanda: yay boys!!

11. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@MaryM: congratulations so much!!!

@bushelandapeck: congratulations to you too!

Checked on the baby's heartbeat today and they are still doing well despite relaxing my caffeine standards a lil recently. Between Meet The Teacher Night and the first day of school, I've announced to 200+ people in the past week, sooooo my nerves have been increasing lately! Should get the NIPT phone call sometime this week. If it's during work, I'll have to wait until lunch or after school to call back.... that will be hard!

12. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@MaryM: Yay! Congratulations!!!

13. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@jodyblair: not yet!! I am hoping to get an envelope with the sex written inside at my OB appt today. Then perhaps I can convince my DH to let us open it when we go out to dinner on Thurs.

14. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

Got the ERA results back today - <1/10,000 for both downs and a trisomy, the lowest possible number! Excited to breathe a little relief and be able to start telling people as the opportunity arises. Wishing I had done Maternity 21 just so I would know gender - 5 weeks till that scan!

15. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@skiierchck99: great results! So happy for you!

I had my OB appt today and they moved my due date back 8 days to 1/25 because I was measuring so far ahead at my NT scan. Now I'm officially 15w 5d! I'm guessing I will still go until Feb since I am almost positive I didn't ovulate early (though I guess it's possible?!). Anatomy scan is still 9/5. I had them write the sex done and seal it in an envelope. Hopefully DH will cave soon!

16. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@bushelandapeck: TY! At my NT scan I was also measuring ahead and they wanted to move mine up a bit...I ignored it because I'm IVF and am quite sure of my dates

So excited for you to find out! I am really wishing we'd done the other testing now so I would knowwwwww

17. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

and chromosomally healthy!

18. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@DesertDreams88: yay!!!!!

19. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

Yay for all the good news!

20. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@skiierchck99: yay!! Good news!

@DesertDreams88: yay for good news! And congrats on the girl!

21. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@DesertDreams88: yay for great news & congratulations on ! Girls are pretty awesome.

@bushelandapeck: I hope you get to open that envelope sooner!

@skiierchck99: yay for great news!

22. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@DesertDreams88: so exciting!! Congrats!

23. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@DesertDreams88: woohoo!!!

24. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@bushelandapeck: can't wait to find out yours!

25. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

My mom is trying to talk me into a gender reveal party with just immediate family. My daughter is 2.5 and would do the honors of either popping a balloon or cutting a cake or whatever. Anyone else doing something like this?

Also, I have my NT scan tomorrow at 11w1d. Anyone know if it'll be vaginal or abdominal? I can't remember from last time with my daughter!

26. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: the NT scan is abdominal & you have to drink 2-3 glasses of water at least half an hour before your appt. Good luck! The gender reveal sounds like a fun way for your daughter to welcome new baby! I've been too excited & have been sharing our news to everyone who's asked.

27. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@lazypanda: looks like I'll be waiting for a while. We told the kids last night and of course they wanted to know what it was. I told DH about the envelope and he said I could check it if I wanted to but he wanted to wait. For what, who knows. He couldn't answer that part. I'm guessing he wants to wait until after the anatomy scan on 9/5 as that's what we've done before and he's a creature of habit.

@CatchAFallingStar: I love the idea of having your daughter involved in the gender reveal! That's what we did when we just had my son and were finding out about his sister. I'm hoping to do something similar this time, but probably not with other family present. As for the NT scan, yes to the abdominal u/s and was told only to not go to the bathroom 15 mins before the u/s, but I didn't have to have a full bladder. Good luck today!

28. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@bushelandapeck: your husband would drive me crazy! I wasn't set on finding out, but once I know it's available, I need to know!

29. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@MaryM: he is driving me crazy

30. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: No plans yet - I was thinking this could be sweet to do with just me and DH but because we're not finding out till the anatomy scan I think we may just find out together then.
    @lazypanda: Interesting - I didn't have to drink any water but luckily I was pretty full anyway!

31. lazypanda

kiwi / 636 posts

@bushelandapeck: @skiierchck99: wow, I'd feel so much more comfortable if that was the case. I was so ready for the bathroom. I probably should've kept my mouth shut about needing to use the restroom when I saw the ultrasound tech. Maybe I could've gotten more pix. 😜

@bushelandapeck: you have amazing patience. It'll be an awesome surprise at the anatomy scan when you do find out!

32. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

Anyone still feeling MS? I'm 13 weeks and ready to feel normal I've mostly not been crazy sick but just ill feeling all day with aversions to a lot of foods, especially meat of any kind, and it's worse as the day goes on. I'm really hoping I'm not like this the whole time because it's making it hard to go out to eat and is just generally no fun.

33. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

@skiierchck99: I feel better, but then am anxious that I feel better...

34. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@MaryM: I didn't have any MS until like 8-9 weeks so I was anxious weeks 6-8 that I wasn't feeling it!

DH is out of town for work so yesterday I had to bring the trash cans in....definitely couldn't handle the smell and got sick on the front lawn....classy.

35. JJ2626

kiwi / 549 posts

@skiierchck99: I still feel gross! I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and was really hoping it would go away, but I am still queasy and having food aversions. It might be starting to fade but it's definitely still there. Not fun at all! Hopefully it goes away for us soon!

36. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@CatchAFallingStar: We are doing this with our immediate family (likely just our parents and my sister-in-law). DH and I will find out during the scan, but then we're going to have our families over and hopefully have our son (2 years) involved int the reveal to them. TBD on what we're actually going to have him do.

37. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@skiierchck99: Definitely still feeling nauseous. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow and I really miss enjoying food! I'm hoping it goes away soon. I'm ready to feel better. It has been much worse and lasted longer than either of my other pregnancies.

Got the results of the NIPT and we have a healthy baby!!! I had the nurse leave me a voicemail with the gender and we're going to have a friend listen to it and do a little gender reveal when DH gets home from work tonight. I'm so relieved and excited!

38. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@jodyblair: Yay for good news!

@JJ2626: @jodyblair: Glad to know I'm not the only one. I keep going out to eat at nice restaurants with DH and not wanting to eat anything!

39. petitenoisette

pear / 1521 posts

First off congrats to all with good test results and so exciting for those finding out gender! This is my lazy reply all

@lazypanda: My NT is next week and they told me to drink 24 ounces beforehand. I am nervous about it, I really think it might make me puke!

@skiierchck99: still sick over here but only 11 weeks. Morning sickness Achievement level throw up on self in car while driving unlocked today. Ugh. Hopefully yours will be going away shortly! I find it harder as day goes by too and have refused to step foot in a restaurant.
    @jodyblair: my sister was sicker each of her pregnancies so I assumed that would happen to me too. I've def been way sicker and for longer this time so I'm like ok, you've made your point you can go away now!

40. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

NT scan went great. Now, to wait for the Panorama results. They said 7-10 business days. How long did they take for you?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee