Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@yogifish: OMG, yes. That one and the one with the dad who lost a leg in Afghanistan and is on the sled hockey team now to show his kids that anything is possible. I swear I tear up at least every half hour watching the Olympics this year.

2. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@yogifish: Too Cute!

@karenbme: Totally a symptom! LOL! I just got frustrated and started crying, then laughing while crying because I knew I was crying for no reason. And of course it happened at work so everyone thinks I'm nuts! TTC/TWW is soooo FUN!

I'm pretty sure my boobs hurt last cycle before AF but I can't remember, or maybe its selective memory LOL.

3. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@yogifish: @karenbme: Just reading your descriptions tugs my heart. I don't feel so bad that I haven't been watching the Olympics now.

4. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@MrsMom: @karenbme: haven't seen that one yet...I've only been able to watch like 30 minutes of anything because my LO is a TV hog...like if it is on we must all be watching Dinosaur Train or the Land Before Time. The commercials though are so sweet, but I find since becoming a mom I just basically cry at anything now.

5. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@yogifish: Totally with you there. I cry at anything sentimental. DH just laughs at me LOL. My LO is in to Cars 3 right now and I've watched it 20 times this month (No exaggeration) He likes it in the background as he's playing.

6. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Hope all the symptom spotting turns into something!
    @lazb: sorry af is here but glad you lp was a super normal length!

I started extra b6 today and feel sorta nauseous so I think I'll move that to bedtime. My temp is down lower than normal so I'm crossing my fingers and toes this means a stronger ovulation or something

7. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@yogifish: @MrsMom: I'm not usually a crier, so idk if it's a sign that I'm pregnant or just my hormones are crazy this month, but it's def not normal.

The other symptom I had really early last time was super intense dreams about food, and I did dream about making stir fry last night, so...

8. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: mmmm Food LOL! Could be something I usually can't remember my dreams, but I've been having some pretty interesting ones lately.

@MamaBear87: Will it keep you up if you take it at night? I'll be starting a B complex in two weeks and don't know when the best time to take it.

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: no clue. I'm only taking extra b6 so no idea if it will keep me up. I ate really weird today and didn't have enough water so I'll try with my prenatal again tomorrow before switching

Why in 2 weeks? Is there a specific time during cycle you should start?

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@karenbme: vivid dreams about a baby boy were my first pregnancy symptom with my daughter šŸ˜Š

11. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I just started the Methylfolate and I don't want to start another at the same time. It'll hopefully give my body enough time to adjust.

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: makes sense. My body isn't fond of added stuff in pill form but as we've got 3 months to get in under my preferred age gap I'm willing to add a few things

13. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

Omg. I mustā€™ve tested too early. Broke down last night on my way home and got an FRER test and took it this morning. I canā€™t even believe it.

14. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

My husband is away again and I was pretty cranky with him last night on the phone trying to wrangle the melting down toddler when he called at bedtime and I told him Iā€™d already gotten my period. We are spending valentines apart so maybe Iā€™ll buy a cute onesie and wrap up another test. Somehow I got a box that has one pink dye test and a digital???

15. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@yogifish: OMG Congratulations! Surprising your husband sounds like it would be so much fun, too.

I also tested this morning (9 dpo, so super early). BFN for me, but last time I didn't get a until 14 dpo, so I'm not out yet.

16. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@yogifish: CONGRATULATIONS! I found a discount Christmas onesie that said ā€œbest gift everā€ for our first, this time around I bought a big sister shirt for my daughter and my husband happened to be complaining that we didnā€™t have any white long sleeved shirts for her to wear under things so I pulled it out and said, ā€œshe could wear this...ā€ (did not actually show it to our kid bc we havenā€™t told her yet).

17. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@yogifish: Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!

18. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

February Poas

POAS Date
    Mrs Lavender: 2/12-13
    Lazb: 2/12ish
    AFC061018: 2/16
    Mrsmom: 2/18
    Karenbme: 2/23

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ms.Mermaid Kmomartin Yogifish

19. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@karenbme: @Ms.Mermaid: @afc061018: Thank you all so much! I can't believe we've been this lucky. I for sure thought we were out for the month as I've had 3 negatives before this test (different cheapie brand) but maybe I just need longer to have enough HCG to detect?

Well I have some time as he's not back until Friday morning but last time with our 2 year old he was just there when I took the test so it wasn't very sweet or surprising but more of a holy shit how is this happening moment. Wonder how long I can make him wait haha.

20. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@karenbme: yes you are for sure not out! I think maybe if your LP is shorter it can take longer for a positive to show up too even if you are just a few days before your expected period. Stay positive! Sending you good vibes

21. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@MrsMom: Ours loves the Planes movies and I feel the same way. I could probably recite the movie word for word at this point!

22. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@yogifish: OMG Huge congrats!! I love that you get to do a little surprise. And my LO is really in to real planes but I haven't broken down and bought the movie yet. I could just imagine the constant switch between the two movies LOL. Any day now I'm going to try talking to my car and be very disappointed that it doesn't talk back.

23. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: That is such a cute way to tell him!

24. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: I'm with you, I haven't tested yet but it's getting harder and harder to talk myself out of it. I just keep repeating wait until this weekend! I think I'll buy a test Friday and test Saturday. We're going to Disneyland Tuesday and it would be super neat to tell DH we're pregnant while we're there. Wishful thinking. We go once a month so I can really do it whenever I guess.

25. maidenmontana

apple seed / 3 posts

my positive ovulation test was feb.7th ...I am 6dpo, hpt test will be on feb.28th or so...

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: That is so cute!

@MrsMom: It's so hard to hold off! I tested today because I have a big work deadline Friday, and would rather not find out Thursday or Friday if it was going to be positive so that I don't distract myself. Then my dad and step mom will be staying with us Sat-Mon, and while it wouldn't be bad to find out when they're around, I want to hold off telling people until we've been to the doctor with our history, which would be hard if I find out and they're in the next room. So, I might test again tomorrow, but that's really my last chance for a week. And I'm dying to know.

27. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@maidenmontana: Sending you some

28. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: Oh that would be difficult. Hopefully you get an answer tomorrow, but it'll still be early.

29. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

February Poas

POAS Date
    Mrs Lavender: 2/12-13
    Lazb: 2/12ish
    AFC061018: 2/16
    Mrsmom: 2/18
    Karenbme: 2/23
    Maidenmontana: 2/28

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ms.Mermaid Kmomartin Yogifish

30. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

I'm 8dpo but my temp dropped yesterday and today (total drop of 0.22 degrees over both days, but who's counting?). I'm assuming I'm out. I have a 10-day luteal phase, so I should know soon. I don't think I'm even going to test unless my temp suddenly starts shooting up.

31. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@MrsMom: @karenbme: @afc061018: hang in there you're not out until AF arrives!

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yogifish: congratulations!!

33. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@LAZB: thank you! fingers crossed for you in March!

34. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@afc061018: Hopefully you'll get an answer soon. My temp has risen quite a bit, but I don't know how much i'm trusting it since I keep taking it at different times in the morning. My sleep schedule is so crazy that I wake up at the weirdest times.

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@yogifish: congrats!! My plan for telling hubby was similar this month. Glad you get to!

@MrsMom: this is why I'm glad I spent the money on ava. I don't get up the same time every day

@afc061018: fingers crossed for you!

36. yogifish

cherry / 128 posts

@MamaBear87: thanks! fingers crossed for you next month!

37. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

Ok, this may be crazy, but has anyone had like lightning bolts of pain in their belly just below their belly button? It's happened to me twice today--once when I rolled over before getting out of bed and then when I twisted in my desk chair this afternoon. Just like a quick zap of sharp pain.

38. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@karenbme: I had something like that a few days ago. I noted it in my chart because it woke me up in my sleep. No idea what it meant, and trying really hard not to believe it's anything but the TWW. Mine was located below my belly button and on the right side (basically right ovary area). I figured it was just a normal body twinge because it hasn't happened again.

39. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@afc061018: hmm... could be the same. Mine have been right in the middle between my belly button and my hip bones. Probably normal body stuff, but I thought it was weird that it happened twice in the same day several hours apart.

40. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@karenbme: It means we're both pregnant of course!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee