Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Marfi: I hope March brings you much luck!!

2. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@Ginaandcorey: weird! Ill look into it in a min

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@karenbme: yep I get this every month, and have a really sensitive sense of smell anyway. It's so annoying

4. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

February Poas

POAS Date
    Mrsmom: 2/18
    Karenbme: 2/23
    Maidenmontana: 2/28

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ms.Mermaid Kmomartin Yogifish Littleblessings

5. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@karenbme: thank you. I’m super nervous. I hope you get a bfp too!

6. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@littleblessings: Congrats! That's so exciting!

7. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: I totally understand, I work for a small office so everyone is constantly asking if I'm pregnant when I turn up my nose at something. They don't understand how depressing a question like that can be. I want to answer "NO Margaret....My body just hates me!"

8. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@karenbme: That’s super irritating. And I’m sorry you can’t have your crossiant.

9. LittleMissKeiko

coffee bean / 30 posts

Hi ladies! Posting late but needing some additional support during the tww.

Cycle Day: 24
    TTC Cycle: 1 — First month back after treatment of an ectopic at 8 weeks.
    Ovulation Date: 9th
    POAS Date: 22nd but POAS already 🤦‍♀️
    Baby #: 3rd (2yo and angel)

10. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LittleMissKeiko: welcome! I’m not supposed to test until Sunday but tested already too lol it’s so hard to wait!🤷‍♀️ to you!

11. LittleMissKeiko

coffee bean / 30 posts

@MrsMom: Haha. So true! I thought I’d buy bulk sticks this month to hopefully get POAS out of my system. I feel we did everything right the month. Have quite a few +ve symptoms so tested today at 8dpo with a BFN of course. That pesky progesterone can sure play tricks on you!

Haven’t gone back through the thread yet but GL to you for Sunday. x

12. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@LittleMissKeiko: 8dpo is so early to test! I'm also having a hard time waiting, though and tested at 9. Waiting until at least Mon to test again.

My symptoms may be flu, though. Been running a low fever the past two days, 99-100, and threw up at work yesterday. I got a flu shot in Oct, but apparently it's only like 25% effective this year, so who knows. May wait until Wed. to test, when af is due, because of the flu factor.

13. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

February Poas

POAS Date
    Mrsmom: 2/18
    Littlemisskeiko: 2/22
    Karenbme: 2/23
    Maidenmontana: 2/28

All the this month! Any updates please reply.

Ms.Mermaid Kmomartin Yogifish Littleblessings

14. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@MrsMom: Any news?

15. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: I’m thinking im out this month. I got another very faint line today but I haven’t been able to go get a frer. I’m never buying these tests again lol. How are you?

16. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@MrsMom: Sorry you're feeling out. When is AF due? I couldn't help myself this morningand tested. When I first looked I thought I saw something, but couldn't find it 20 min later. AF isn't due until Thursday though, so Ive still got time. My nausea/stomach pain was def. a bug/mild flu though, so we'll see. But on the positive side I feel a lot better than I did a week ago. 👍

17. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@karenbme: I’m irregular but the last two cycles were 34 days which should’ve had me starting yesterday,but nothing yet. I’ll wait a few more days and test again if no AF. You definitely still have time, sorry you're not feeling well. I’ve been dealing with a cold/flu for the past few days as well.

18. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

I had my RE meeting today. We really liked the doctor. Endometriosis was confirmed, and an ultrasound showed a back-tilted uterus, reduced egg count, and a uterine fibroid tumor. I'm being put on BC for a month and having an HSG test in early March. Then we'll meet back with the dr and determine how to move forward. I got lucky in that today is cycle day 3 for me, so I was able to get my blood drawn while I was there. I'm feeling grateful to have a definitive diagnosis regarding endo, and a bit nervous for the HSG as I've heard it's not the most pleasant thing in the world. But overall, glad to be moving forward.

19. karenbme

persimmon / 1418 posts

@afc061018: So happy you had a good experience at the RE! I also have fibroids, but my OB told me they shouldn't interfere with pregnancy because they're the kind that grow out toward the abdominal cavity. Hopefully same is true for you. Good luck with the HSG, I've also heard they can be tough, but I know someone who was given a valium to take to relax ahead of hers. She says it helped.

20. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@karenbme: I'll hope for the same! I didn't know anything about uterine fibroids until now, so I'll have to spend some time researching them.

We just got the call that my blood work and DH's semen analysis both came back normal, so that's something to cheer about!

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@afc061018: glad you had a productive appointment! How did they confirm your endometriosis? It really can’t be confirmed without a laparoscopy, so I’m surprised they said it was. If you do have endo, a lap could really help you, is that a possibility?

22. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@LAZB: Yes, we did talk quite a bit about the laparoscopy. We talked in detail about my pain and cycle and pain during intercourse, and I also have an autonomic nervous system disorder that some evidence shows has a higher rate of occurrence with endo. The dr gave me the option of going right to the lap or doing the HSG first. I opted for the HSG because it would tell us other things, too, like blocked tubes and such. I asked her at the end if she felt certain that I had endo even without a lap and she said yes, it did sound like endo to her. I am expecting a lap to happen after we return from a trip abroad we're taking and get to meet with her to discuss the results of our lab work and the HSG. I'm very open to it if it'll help things!

23. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Guys don’t count yourself out. This time around I got a negative frer the day before AF was due. A negative cheapy on Valentine’s Day and a positives on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. AF was 4 days late before I got a positive.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee