Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2018 POAS

1. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I think I can make myself hold out until Weds (10 dpo) with a FRER. Which I know is still early and could be neg even if I'm pregnant, but I just don't think I'll be able to hold out till Friday.

2. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@afc061018: Before I met with my RE I thought I may have some endo. What you described was my middle and high school life before I was put on BC - add throwing up to that list. Even on BC I took prescription pain meds. I was on BC for over 12+ years and went off in my early 30s. Oddly, I have none of those symptoms now and I rarely take ibuprofen. I'm sorry you are going through that. It really is the worst feeling. I hope your doctor can find some answers for you.

@MrsMom: Thanks. Yes, it's good that they monitor so close. The blood work is emotionally hard on me and I really dread it. I'll probably have to go in every day until I trigger. I'm thinking I'll trigger Wednesday or Thursday.

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMom: have you tried vitex? I took clomid to get pregnant with my first two, but vitex with my third. I’m trying vitex again this time.

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: awful periods are no fun at all. Hope you start to get answers at the re.

@BadgerMom: i tested early the first 2 month and didn't test at all the last 2 months and other than a few moments of feeling nuts I felt so much better. Early tests was just such a mind game it made waiting then eventual af so so much worse

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: i stopped with the opks the last 2 months. I'm charting and so we just have sex at least every other day until I get a nice temp rise. And I think ava was spot on with when I would o this month! We do generally have sex a lot so I know having sex at least every other day for like 2 weeks doesn't work for everyone

6. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: I just bought a vitamin that has Vitex in it, but i'm unsure on when to use it. Should I start it on CD1? I was also hesitant because i read that on some women it made their cycle longer and I need mine shorter. I would love to hear your experience!

7. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: We've been having sex almost everyday then will skip 1-2 days and start again. I just started temping this morning but I started a little late so i'll just keep continuing on through the next cycle. DH laughed as I put the thermometer next to the bed last night He knows this means business! HAHA

8. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

Thank you for the encouragement and support, everyone!

I was thinking about Vitex too, but now I'm going to wait until the RE apt.

And interestingly, because we've discussed frequency here, today at my OB's they said we should aim for every other day instead of every day, because by a few days into every day, he's not "shooting happy sperm anymore." I'm going to see if DH will go to eod based on this advise. He's been the one pushing every day.

9. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: from everything I have read unless you have a count issue every day is totally fine. Eod is better if there is a sperm issue though

10. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsMom: I started it on cd1, but I’ve known others to start at other times. It helps me o earlier, without it I o around cd22-24, and have a very short luteal phase. With it, I O around cd14-16.

11. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MrsMom: hahaha my husband asked if I was going to start taking my temperature this time. I said, if it doesn't happen this cycle, you better believe I will! (I'm super AMA, so I have a clock ticking, too!)

12. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: Thanks so much for the information. I think I'll start it next cycle. I have my Appt on Friday so I was going to ask my DR what he though about it too. I'm just so scared to take something and mess myself up worse and end up starting over. I'm a little paranoid I guess.

13. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I told DH I was going to start next cycle if we didn't get pregnant this time, But I decided to get a head start HAHA.

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Ok, here is this afternoon, I think it’s close enough. Anyone else want to post sticks so I’m not the only crazy one? Lol

15. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

These are mine from yesterday morning, afternoon & today. Not sure how I feel about them

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: i only did one opk this month, and forgot about it so it was super dry by the time I looked at it. Otherwise I would join you!

17. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: You're definitely not crazy LOL. It looks pretty close to me if not positive!

18. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LAZB: It looks close to me. But since you said you never get glaring positives, I'd definitely treat that as positive and maybe test tomorrow to see what happens.

19. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MrsMom: I sometimes get a rogue light OPK before getting a true positive. I think time of day and hold time can have a significant effect in the line.

20. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: I hope so, I'm so confused now. And I forgot to bring a test to work to test this afternoon so i'll have to wait until this evening. Happy Monday! LOL

21. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@LAZB: I'd go with + and get busy!

22. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@MrsMom: I've never seen an app like that that lets you easily track your tests! What app is it?

23. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MrsMom: do you put those into an app? ETA: I see I'm not the only one interested...@marfi beat me to it!

24. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Marfi: I had someone recommend it to me. (I now have 5 apps so the craziness continues) It's called PreMom and you take pictures of the tests so you don't have to keep them ( but of course i still keep mine just in case LOL) Its pretty neat.

25. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@LAZB: these are just for fun b/c I'm 99% sure I'm past O at this point. But I like peeing on them just to see what's going to show up.
    AM and PM

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: me too! Haha I have a few left and sometimes just want to see 2 lines, any lines will do 😂

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

I'm reading taking charge of your fertility, figured it would be good to say yes were doing the right things. But then of course she says if you've been timing well for 4-6 months and haven't conceived you should make an appointment to have things checked. So discouraged now 😭

28. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: Oh no, I feel like that book would give me more anxiety than help! Stay positive. Maybe your ava bracelet will help you get the timing better.

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@MrsMom: that's why I'm freaked out now. I know we've been timing well 😂 can't help timing well when you're bding as much as we are. Hoping we get tons of positives this month!

30. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: Thats true hahaha!

31. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@MamaBear87: I have high hopes for you since I also didn’t really want an October birthday bc of our anniversary and LO1s birthday and of course this was the cycle it finally happened. I hope you have the same annoying luck! (Also I’m finding myself surprisingly relieved about it.)

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: lol I forgot you also have an everything month! Yes this is my hope to. I'm still decently hopeful just had not much to do today so obsessing

33. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

Okay I’m in for this month!
    Cycle Day: 25
    TTC Cycle: jeez I actually forget. Been awhile!
    Ovulation Date: had a positive OPK yesterday
    POAS Date: 2/10
    Baby #: 1

What're you looking forward to this month? Fertility wise, I have my first appointment with an RE on 2/6 (naturally before I would POAS). Oh well. Still excited! Non-fertility wise, looking forward to our Super Bowl party!

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Glad to see more sticks! Lol

35. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Kmomartin: Welcome! so much to you! Looks like you have long cycles like me!

36. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: You ask, and you shall receive....peed on sticks....HAHAHA

37. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@MamaBear87: I was thinking about it and realized that we won't have to deal with one kid being upset because it's the other kid's birthday; I already know what to expect temperature-wise with a baby; I DON'T HAVE TO NURSE A NEWBORN IN THE SUMMERTIME UNDER A COVER; and all my appointments will somewhat track my last pregnancy, so probably anatomy scan in June and GD test sometime in August (I also had GD with my first, I really feel like we live parallel lives.)

38. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Kmomartin: welcome! Good luck, fx for you this month. A super bowl party sounds so fun!

39. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: @Ms.Mermaid: do you both have October babies already? I have a summer baby so I'm dreading having a baby during flu season and not being able to have her come to the hospital to meet the new addition. 😝

40. Kmomartin

grape / 87 posts

@MrsMom: thanks! I typically ovulate around cycle day 21-23 so this was odd for me being so “late”!

@ginaandcorey thank you! I try to stay away from alcohol during the TWW but I’m going to make an exception for the Super Bowl

@ms.mermaid: congrats, and soo hopeful for you this month!!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee