Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm outside the window and his pediatrician said tamiflu isn't really recommended for little kids because the side effects are so bad

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Weird. T was prescribed it when she was 3 and both she and I came down with the FLU her 1st year in HI (December... it was the worst!)

3. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m sorry you have the flu! We had it in January and our dr recommended having everyone take elderberry and also recommended something called Umcka with Pelargonium for the kids. I forget how old your LO is and how old the brand says it’s for. Our dr is studying holistic medicine and said that those two things are proven as helpful for flu especially when given soon after symptoms start. I hope you all feel better soon!

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@creativemomma15: Wow, that is great to know. My massage therapist (for my Fibro) and acupuncturist are holistic as well. Sometimes, it is amazing how well alternative medicine can work! πŸ‘

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 21 Update-

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12 - (October mama)
    2/10: Creativemomma15 - (October mama)
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches -
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/23: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline
    2/26: Kaohinani
    No POAS date: MsHangry
    TBD:
    Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

C'mon, lovely ladies ... we need more BFPs! πŸ˜‰πŸ€žπŸ’•

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

DAY 3 of chocolate 😯... this time with 8 oz of wine to numb the ovary discomfort! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰Lol. πŸ˜‚ (I have indulged in over 1/2 already!). So "hoping" (& praying πŸ™) for a BFP by 16 dpo but prepping myself for another "NADA" cycle.

Tested, before I wanted to bc DH was insistent... BFN (* Why would anything change from the last 3 years, huh? 🀣🀣😩😩😒😒😭😭😭😭😭😭 *laugh to ugly cry*)
    I told him that IF I am implantating today, positive results wouldn't show until 2-5 days post implantation. SO, now he wants me to test the 21st to the 24th. We shall see πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. I'm super discouraged and feel like our #3 will never happen. All the weird cravings are progesterone-induced. What a bummer!

P.S. still feeling ovarian cramps on the left no matter how much I drink. Thinking it is either a cyst or an atopic PG. This cycle is just NOT cool.

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Hey ladies! So we were supposed to sit out this cycle (2nd one since ectopic) and try next month. Saturday night my parents watched DS overnight, and we dtd thinking we were safe because it was only CD 9 and I usually ovulate CD 15-19. Well I have been feeling crappy all day and have had a ton of ewcm, so I took an OPK just now and it’s positive. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Do y’all think we are safe, or should I be worried of the possibility of conceiving this cycle?

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Would y’all consider this positive? I’ve never had a positive this early before. I’m kicking myself for not being more careful.

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: THAT is a BEAUTIFUL OPK! Yes, positive! And, in all honesty, although I know you are set to wait another month, I'd be thrilled if you were set to join this board. That stated, if you have BD-ed anywhere from O+5 (latest in clinical studies) up until OV, you are "in the game."

10. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Oh No! I’m so sorry if I got you thinking you might be having an ectopic implantation. It’s so rare, I’m sure that’s not what’s happening for you.

11. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Jessiemuller88: This is exactly my situation this month! Thought we were safe and but took an OPK after the fact just to be sure and it was positive. I’m a couple days out from knowing for sure, but I feel like we’re both β€œin the game” so to speak.

12. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: @Karenbme: thank you for your input ladies. I was fearful that we were β€œin the game” but it’s too late to stress now. I will be looking for updates from both of you in the next few days. Fingers crossed for sticky BFP’s!

13. bees_knees

persimmon / 1064 posts

Haven’t had time to catch up today, but just saw this and had to post...@yellowbeach: so glad your (adorable!) cake turned out the way it did! πŸ˜†

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you. Please, do not think that your words made me believe I am going to have an ectopic (* my phone keeps changing "ectopic" to "atopic" πŸ˜’) pregnancy. It was suggested by the RE's nurse at my last visit that, if DH and I BD-ed, there was a chance for HOM and that not all of them [could potentially] implant in the uterine lining. Chances for ectopic pregnancies are higher with TI or ICI (and fractionally a bit lower in IUI) after superovulation. I was too frustrated between my ovarian cramping and my BFN to expand upon that concern.

@Jessiemuller88: Thank you! πŸ’™ I hope something spectacular comes from this cycle although I am feeling a bit cynical atm. I completely understand the feeling of hesitation in prematurely being "in the game." This cycle DH and I were using prophylactics but one tore and here I found myself (against physician's orders) πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. It is both exciting and scary.

@bees_knees: That is hilarious! πŸ˜‚ They look a bit phallic. πŸ˜―πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ The effort was there and they don't look horrible, but definitely not the same as the inspiration cookies! πŸ˜‰ Thank you for sharing it ... I hope Yellowbeach sees it.

------------------------------------

As for me, BBT is back up. (What a rollercoaster this cycle is!) I hope my TD doesn't adjust it tomorrow. This morning, I only have uber-mild cramping and some bloat.

@Sams Mom: Are you feeling any better this morning? 🀞 How are your temps... still over 100°F ? You know, a fairly large % of BFPs come to women who became ill during their cycles. Hopefully, your unlucky sickness becomes your lucky cycle.

@Yellowbeach: How is your chart this morning? I always look out for it first thing in the morning. I am still hopeful you could get a BFP.

15. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@bees_knees: 🀣 wow... I will never look at Peppa the same way again.

16. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: Your chart looks so good. Rollercoaster indeed! I’m glad I wasn’t the source of the ectopic concern, but I hope you’re not stressing too much about it. Idk the stats for multiples, but I know when we were looking into IVF, greater risk of ectopic was still only 4%, so greater than 1-2%, but still not high.

@bees_knees: Those are ridiculous. πŸ˜‚ Totally NSFW.

@Jessiemuller88: Are you worried about anything specifically related to the ectopic or just not feeling ready? I can’t remember if you did surgery or MTX (I think surgery?) but my dr lets people try again immediately if they had surgery, and I know 1 person that had an oops 2 mos after MTX that now is a perfectly healthy 4 year old. Which is to say birth defects are more common after MTX but not a guarantee.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: still feel kind of rough, but my TD only put me in the low 99s

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6085 posts

@bees_knees: not what I was expecting to see when I dropped in this board ...gave me and DH a great morning laugh!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: Thank you. It is a rough looking chart even with the high temps, isn't it? πŸ˜‚ Thank you for the statistics on ectopic pregnancy.

@Sams Mom: I'm sorry you still feel "ick." πŸ˜• I just want you and Sam to begin to feel better ... which I'm positive is what you wish as well! πŸ™‚πŸ‘ I am glad your temp has decreased a bit (your body has been fighting infection like a champ!). Hopefully, something good can from this cycle of yours! My BBT is at 99.09Β°F this morning (and I am not sick) which is the highest TD temp I've ever received. A few days back it was at 99.01, but TD adjusted it 2 days later. We will see if TD allows me to keep today's temps.

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 21 Update-

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„

2/4: Clementine12 - (October mama)
    2/10: Creativemomma15 - (October mama)
    2/11: Chuckles
    2/13: PhillyBaby2013
    2/14: FuzzyPeaches -
    2/18: Bees_knees
    2/18: MrsKansas
    2/19: Yellowbeach
    2/20: Paranundrum
    2/23: Sam's Mom
    2/24: SweetCaroline
    2/26: Kaohinani
    No POAS date: MsHangry, Jessiemuller88
    TBD:
    Drop-In BFP:

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Amazingly Supportive Cheerleaders πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ:
    β€’ BhBee
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Karenbeme
    β€’ Jessiemuller88

πŸ€«πŸ˜‰ The scandalous "Ooops/one-shot club": Kaohinani, Sam's Mom, Karenbeme, Jessiemuller88, MsHangry... Did I forget anyone who had an "ooops" or only hit one day of BD-ing before OV?

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@bees_knees: omg someone tagged me on Facebook with this and I spit out the coffee I was drinking. So funny.

@SamsMom: How are you guys feeling today?

@kaohinani: I’m working 6p-2a tonight, so was trying to sleep in some. But of course here I am awake at 8. I’m glad your temp rebounded. Chart is looking great.

AFM, 11DPO. slight temp drop, another on FRER this morning. That plus the preAF cramps smthat started in yesterday have me preparing for AF. I’m excited for CD1 to be here so we can get started.

22. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@bees_knees: LOL I saw these cookies on Facebook the other day. I've never considered Peppa to be phallic but now I can't unsee it!

(Sorry just popping in from lurking )

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

again for me this morning.
    Hawaii here I come!!

24. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

Question for the hive, is dizziness a pre-bfp pregnancy thing? I'm seeing it as a pregnancy symptom, but this early? I'm holding off testing because my possible implantation pain was during the day Monday, but I woke up SO dizzy this morning, like sat up in bed, sat there for a minute and still had to reach out for the wall when I stood up. Otherwise I'm not feeling sick. Last night my boobs were so sore I had to sleep with them out of the covers, which has been my tip off each time. I've also been having crazy dreams every night since Saturday, and could not stop crying last night at an instagram video of a dog that lost her puppies in a fire but got a set of adoptive puppies who had lost their mom (crying in and of itself is not a symptom here, totally normal for me to cry at insta vids, but the not being able to get control of myself after a minute or two def. is).

I have to say if I do get a surprise this month, I'll be totally excited. The timing could not be worse. I'll have to miss my best friend's wedding, I'll be out at the absolute busiest time at work, and there are 4 cousins with birthdays in the last week of Oct/first week of Nov, so we can forget about family birthday parties, but if this is a sticky baby, which we're still a long way from, I'll be SO happy, and now I'm tearing up at my desk...

25. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@mrskansas: Sorry to see this, but Yay Hawaii! Snorkel with sea turtles for me!

26. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@yellowbeach: Sorry you're feeling out. Fingers crossed AF shows up soon and you can keep moving.

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Wow, your temps look great! I'm sorry for your BFN this morning; however, I am glad for you that you are revved up and ready for next FET cycle (SO exciting!).

@mrskansas: I'm torn - While I feel bad that you received a BFN, I am super excited (and envious) that you get the prize of a Hawaiian vacation SINCE you got a BFN!! πŸ€”πŸ˜ I need to start rewarding my self for BFNs (God knows I've had so many)! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

@karenbme: Holy pregnancy symptoms, Batman! (* I REALLY hope this cycle brings you a sticky BFP! πŸ‘πŸ’™) To respond- yes, dizziness can be a very early symptom. Most dizziness in the 1st trimester of pregnancy is due to increased blood volume from being pregnant. Dizziness before an early positive HPT can be caused by the body reacting to the transition of balancing E2 and P4 while adding rising levels of HCG. Dizziness can also be is acaused by a drop in blood pressure (with occurs in early pregnancy) ... a drop can also generate headaches if you are prone to them. Also, dizziness is considered a sub-symptom of M/S but does not indicate one will have M/S with nausea and/or vomiting (* kind of like a rectangle is a square; however, a square is not a rectangle. πŸ˜‰πŸ€“)

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kaohinani: I was actually just thinking this morning that I feel like my life has been on hold for the past 2.5 years due to TTC. I put off going back to school because I thought I'd have another baby, but I finally wised up last year and did it.
    We put off a nice vacation for a long time too but I just can't do it anymore. I am incredibly blessed to have my daughter and I need to enjoy life with her more!!

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ‘ I love that you are doing stuff for you and are immensely grateful for your family.

30. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@karenbme: just dropping in to say that dizziness was definitely a sign for me of my second pregnancy. it was actually my first symptom and my husband thought for sure i was pregnant--i wasn't so sure but he was right. that was right after O for me, though, so i didn't see a positive until probably two weeks later.

i have previously had a dizziness reaction to birth control pills and i think i was probably reacting to a surge in progesterone--i've read that dizziness can be a side effect of progesterone.

many fx for you!!!

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm a propped up semi warm body at work today. I hate having no paid sick days

32. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m so sorry you are feeling so rotten.

33. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Kaohinani: haha, scandalous one shot club indeed.
    I’m DPO 8 but have a call schedule for the next week that will wreck havoc on tracking BBT. I want to wait for testing until AF is actually late but we shall see if I’m strong enough.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Ok, I think being forced to be upright for more than 30 minutes is improving my health... A little.

I've also survived on Gatorade, pills, water, Sprite, and the occasional tortilla shell since Monday.

Very very pessimistic about this months odds, so I don't know if I'll test. Might wait for AF to show this time around.

35. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: As I always like to say "I'm just one viral illness away from my ideal bodyweight."

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: definitely weighed myself this morning πŸ˜‚ could still stand to lose some though

37. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MsHangry: Thanks! I'm glad someone else appreciated my attempt at humor and the fact that we have had a bevy of ladies this month with "scandalous ooops' AND one-shot BD!" We've begun our own club! πŸ˜‚
    AFY, that must be so frustrating to have a crazy schedule that does not avail you to properly temp! I become frustrated when I get woken (by dogs, kids, husband prepping for a training weekend, pee ... all listed causes at once! πŸ˜©πŸ˜’πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚) before 4 am because it COMPLETELY throws my temps off. I always test the day AF is due or late; however, DH got me to test last night [at 9 dpo] and now I'm conflicted as to whether or not I want to test again this cycle. #FrustratingAtBest. Sometimes, I wish I were a POAS junkie and was indifferent to the results. πŸ™‚

@Yellowbeach: I love it! "I'm just one viral illness away from my ideal bodyweight." Too funny ... I may just have to steal that to use with my bestie. She always says that she is a month-long hunger strike from an acceptable BMI ... since I am a small person [and FOREVER ill], your version is perfect! πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

@Sams Mom: I'm glad that sitting up gives you some relief. πŸ‘ I am sorry that you are not more optimistic over this cycle ... Paranundrum and I will be optimistic for you! πŸ˜‰πŸ€ž

--------------------------------

AFM, I'm crampy and gassy so IDK if the cramps (which are now centralized really low in my pelvic girdle and not on my left side) are due to the gas discomfort OR they are simply mid-luteal uterine cramps... so frustrating. I checked my chart overlay (4 cycles) and, with the exception of having the highest BBT I've ever had, I look pretty much "on-track" for my usual BFN by 16 DPO. 🀣

38. karenbme

persimmon / 1419 posts

@Kaohinani: @nwm: Thanks for the input, ladies. I didn't have dizziness with any of my other pregnancies, so hopefully this is a sign that hormones are rising and everything is on track unlike the last 3 times. I was a little freaked out that maybe I was getting the flu this morning. Hopefully I'm pregnant and not coming down with something...

@Sams Mom: Sorry to hear you're still so sick. It's awful that you can't take time off of work.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@karenbme: New symptoms could allude to great things! I can't wait for you to test! 🀞 😁

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Babysitter called: Sam is going 100 mph, ate a Clementine and applesauce for breakfast and 6 Dino chicken nuggets for lunch.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee